SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

naveedali said:
Yes thats the confusing part but if u check old comments of imran he was refused because his wife left canada after applying. He got SA in june 2015 and got refused in dec 2015
So he did same mistake.again? Left Canada again?
If its same then might be main concern of VO is his wife absence from Canada. But to make VO concerns more powerful, VO added additional concerns about his rukhsati and delayed filing of application.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

2calgary said:
So he did same mistake.again? Left Canada again?
If its same then might be main concern of VO is his wife absence from Canada. But to make VO concerns more powerful, VO added additional concerns about his rukhsati and delayed filing of application.
No imran364 didnt make same mistake again this time his wife stayed in canada they applied in march 2016 and few day ago they received PPR and yesterday he got his passport back with visa Stamped. Shehzad can explain about rukhsati and delay of application but main concern is staying outside canada.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

naveedali said:
No imran364 didnt make same mistake again this time his wife stayed in canada they applied in march 2016 and few day ago they received PPR and yesterday he got his passport back with visa Stamped. Shehzad can explain about rukhsati and delay of application but main concern is staying outside canada.
Yes i was talking about Shahzad..

Mahamn

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2016
Doc's Request.
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16 May 2016
Med's Request
14-10-2016
Med's Done....
Re-med Done on 1 Nov 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London

flx2015 said:
CIC has a section of their site dedicated to support, so you don't really need to be here.

get your official support right here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-featured-int.asp

plus official thoughts and official information right here (official notices, official operational bulletins, etc): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/media/index.asp

and official spreadsheets here: http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset?organization=cic&keywords=CIC&q=IMMIGRATION
+1 :)

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

questions for senior members

I had sponsored my husband for spousal sponsorship, 2 months ago we got final request for medical after which passport request would have come...
however we were going through lots of problems and I asked my lawyer to tell cic that I want to withdraw my application because we might file for divorce/
but now one month later we might be able to resolve the issues? what is the case with immigration? will they accept a reconciliation? is it too late? have I lost the application procedure and what are my options now if we do reconcile our relationship?

can any senior members please kindly give quick reply to this question

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

CanSA said:

I had sponsored my husband for spousal sponsorship, 2 months ago we got final request for medical after which passport request would have come...
however we were going through lots of problems and I asked my lawyer to tell cic that I want to withdraw my application because we might file for divorce/
but now one month later we might be able to resolve the issues? what is the case with immigration? will they accept a reconciliation? is it too late? have I lost the application procedure and what are my options now if we do reconcile our relationship?

WHAT HAS YOUR LAWYER DONE SO FAR? Did u ask him ??
It all depends on what the lawyer has written/told to CIC, why don't u ask him first ?? What has he done so far?
Has he requested the case to be withdrawn ?

Please understand that flipflopping will only lead to issues in your case, so be very careful in making decisions. Writing to CIC each time you fight or reconcile will only complicate matters. Only write to CIC such matters when DECISION is done and you have proof of paperwork(such as divorce).

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London

flx2015 said:
CIC has a section of their site dedicated to support, so you don't really need to be here.

get your official support right here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-featured-int.asp

plus official thoughts and official information right here (official notices, official operational bulletins, etc): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/media/index.asp

and official spreadsheets here: http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset?organization=cic&keywords=CIC&q=IMMIGRATION
I am surprised to see that you being a senior member of this forum can't even follow a single protocol. Weren't you advising yesterday to everybody to back off and stop arguing? I guess you really didn't mean it. If you put yourself out here posting wrong information on forums and then insisting on it, it's your deal and you have to have the courage to accept criticism and feedback. Some of you guys are so set in your ill practices that if I post my opinion here, you can't digest it. I am going nowhere and this thread is nobody's dad's property or ownership.
You and other members sharing similar thoughts as you, Kindly refrain from suggesting me "anything" till I ask for a suggestion.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ Lon

TORONTO134 said:
I am surprised to see that you being a senior member of this forum can't even follow a single protocol. Weren't you advising yesterday to everybody to back off and stop arguing? I guess you really didn't mean it. If you put yourself out here posting wrong information on forums and then insisting on it, it's your deal and you have to have the courage to accept criticism and feedback. Some of you guys are so set in your ill practices that if I post my opinion here, you can't digest it. I am going nowhere and this thread is nobody's dad's property or ownership.
You and other members sharing similar thoughts as you, Kindly refrain from suggesting me "anything" till I ask for a suggestion.
hey man, don't get angry. all i did was point you to CIC's official support page. just thought you might find it more useful than this forum since they have lots of official information there...

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CanSA said:

so did your lawyer actually follow through with your request and ask CIC to withdraw your application?

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

canvis2006 said:
WHAT HAS YOUR LAWYER DONE SO FAR? Did u ask him ??
It all depends on what the lawyer has written/told to CIC, why don't u ask him first ?? What has he done so far?
Has he requested the case to be withdrawn ?

Please understand that flipflopping will only lead to issues in your case, so be very careful in making decisions. Writing to CIC each time you fight or reconcile will only complicate matters. Only write to CIC such matters when DECISION is done and you have proof of paperwork(such as divorce).
the lawyer has sent an email to cic asking to withdraw the application
but so far we have not had any response back yet
is there any option available to me?
if we ask lawyer to send again that reconciliation has been done, will we have to go through interview?
will CIC accept reconciliation?

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @

flx2015 said:
hey man, don't get angry. all i did was point you to CIC's official support page. just thought you might find it more useful than this forum since they have lots of official information there...
Dude I am not angry :) I was addressing the "so you don't really need to be here" part of your post. However, (surprisingly enough) that part has been removed from your message now.

flx2015 said:
CIC has a section of their site dedicated to support,

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

TORONTO134 said:
Dude I am not angry :) I was addressing the "so you don't really need to be here" part of your post. However, (surprisingly enough) that part has been removed from your message now.
ah, that explains why you reported my post ;).

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CanSA said:
the lawyer has sent an email to cic asking to withdraw the application
but so far we have not had any response back yet
is there any option available to me?
if we ask lawyer to send again that reconciliation has been done, will we have to go through interview?
will CIC accept reconciliation?
talk to your lawyer. if your application is already in the process of being withdrawn, then it doesn't really matter whether you've reconciled or not.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ Londo

TORONTO134 said:
Itna gusa :eek:

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

flx2015 said:
ah, that explains why you reported my post ;).
Reported my post as well and its not here anymore