August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Vigilant said:
Hi,

I was also out for last 2 years but I came back and applied from here. I gave them Canadian address, Credit card Statements, Lease agreement, University payment receipts etc. I gave them as many proofs as I could gather in 25 days. In my opinion if they gave u sufficient time then your husband should come here and give them some documents which will show that he is going to stay in Canada now.
There was a difference of 3 months in our Nikkah and wedding and then we lived more than one year together in UAE but didn't apply for sponsor visa. I explained my situation in separate sheet that why I didn't apply for more than 1 year and it seems they have accepted the reasoning as they did ask for only supplementary information form in which I made a mistake by not putting the last 10 years history and put it only for that period when my spouse turned 18.
And its better to seek some professional lawyers advice as well if you want to mitigate the risks.

Thanks.
Imran364 wife also went back and re-applied and he got PPR few days ago. You can stay outside of Canada for as many years as you want but during processing u have to stay in canada. They will ask u other question later on, Missiauaga office ask u only if forms are incorrect or if u miss any form.

mjbibi7

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016

Hey everyone,

I received an email from CIC about update regarding my application, but CIC is down. It's been down since last night, but something is working or else I wouldn't have received the email.

I already know the update is that re-medical has passed. Alhamdulillah, because alert emails are delayed. But my anxious mind needs to be able to log in once an hour at least. Any idea how much longer CIC is gonna be down, Allah (S.W.T) give our neighbors a peace of mind. Ameen.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Raheel16 said:
COPR received November 9th, 2016. :)
Congratulations!
Spreadsheet updated. :)

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

it goes through after multiple tries. Give it multiple tries and you will open it. I did the same

mjbibi7 said:
Hey everyone,

I received an email from CIC about update regarding my application, but CIC is down. It's been down since last night, but something is working or else I wouldn't have received the email.

I already know the update is that re-medical has passed. Alhamdulillah, because alert emails are delayed. But my anxious mind needs to be able to log in once an hour at least. Any idea how much longer CIC is gonna be down, Allah (S.W.T) give our neighbors a peace of mind. Ameen.

Doc123doc

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 4th 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 24th 2015
File Transfer...
Jan 12th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Oct 16th 2015

Received my gmcs notes today.
It says eligibility has been passed since early spetember but im not sure how much longer it will take to receive PPR.

This is so frustrating, I hope us November, December and anyone waiting prior to hear good news soon.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

Doc123doc said:
It says eligibility has been passed since early spetember but im not sure how much longer it will take to receive PPR.

This is so frustrating, I hope us November, December and anyone waiting prior to hear good news soon.
I'm so bitter at this point. :mad:

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Doc123doc said:

read through your notes thoroughly. the reason for delay should be in there somewhere.

do they have your medical results?

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

naveedali said:
Imran364 wife also went back and re-applied and he got PPR few days ago. You can stay outside of Canada for as many years as you want but during processing u have to stay in canada. They will ask u other question later on, Missiauaga office ask u only if forms are incorrect or if u miss any form.
IN case of Ahmad shahzad Ahmas the question is if he is living outside Canada ..... How did he was able to get SA....

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London

TORONTO134 said:
Are you aware that in depth reading of CIC website can merely impact your blogging skills but it doesn't make you an official agent working for Citizenship and Immigration Canada? You are free to believe in whatever notion you want to but don't sell your perception as CIC Laws. At the end of the day information provided by the staff directly working for Immigration Canada is "officially valid" ONLY and rest is just speculation.
TORONTO134 said:
I find this forum useful for sharing thoughts & accurate information. It is also a great platform for providing support to others (if requested).
CIC has a section of their site dedicated to support,
get your official support right here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-featured-int.asp

plus official thoughts and official information right here (official notices, official operational bulletins, etc): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/media/index.asp

and official spreadsheets here: http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset?organization=cic&keywords=CIC&q=IMMIGRATION

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London

flx2015 said:
CIC has a section of their site dedicated to support, so you don't really need to be here.

get your official support right here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-featured-int.asp

plus official thoughts and official information right here (official notices, official operational bulletins, etc): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/media/index.asp

and official spreadsheets here: http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset?organization=cic&keywords=CIC&q=IMMIGRATION
+1
Who deleted my comment? :/

Doc123doc

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 4th 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 24th 2015
File Transfer...
Jan 12th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Oct 16th 2015

flx2015 said:
read through your notes thoroughly. the reason for delay should be in there somewhere.

do they have your medical results?
Yes medical results have been received and passed. my MP said they're doing security check but its been so long

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

2calgary said:
IN case of Ahmad shahzad Ahmas the question is if he is living outside Canada ..... How did he was able to get SA....
Yes thats the confusing part but if u check old comments of imran he was refused because his wife left canada after applying. He got SA in june 2015 and got refused in dec 2015