+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ahmad shahbaz ahmad

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

salam to all.
kindly need ur nice opinions in order to answer the immigration officer.
1). i only submitted the Marriage Registration Certificate but not the original nikah nama. how to submit it now.
2). i submitted approx 70 photos of following nikah nama, barat, walima, honeymoon trips and other gatherings.
3). my nikah ceremony held in march 2015 and after six months barat and walima occurred, but immigration officer says no rukhsati, how i justify it.
4). my wedding was on 27 september 2015 and i applied on 23 march 2016 for spousal sponsorship, but io says i applied after one year, pls give ur opinion what i shoud write.
5). actually my husband was doing job in pakistan which finished in last month and now next week he is going back. he just stayed over there in canada for only five months after getting PR then he returned back and finished his job in pakistan. he is in pakistan since last one and half year and now he is going back.
plz need the guidance of seniors how to tackle with these concerns in having these points of justification in mind.
and plz guide how to send reply is it online or via mail services.

ahmad shahbaz ahmad

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016

2calgary said:
please explain briefly if possible

where you did marriage? in pakistan or some other country?
Where you lived after marriage?
How long you know your spouse before marriage?
Who were the participants in your marriage ceremony? means close relatives Parents, brothers, sisters from both side?
What proofs of relationship you provided with your application other than Photos and marriage registration?
Sponsor is currently residing in Canada or Some other country?
Do they asked for INTERVIEW?

thanks
marriage occur in pakistan.
lived with spouse in pakistan.
we are relatives.
all relatives and friends were participated.
my husband send them marriage registration certificate, all events photos approx 70, wedding cards of both sides. no any other proof.
we are living together and next week he is going back.
no they did not ask for interview.

ahmad shahbaz ahmad

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016

best_67 said:
wsalam

Are you did only Nikkah? If only nikkah why u didn't explain to ur rukhsati plane to them. Did they asked additional documents before the above things?
according to point 4 (above) did they sent any email to wants more evidence ? or they wants you provide as a voluntary ?
no it is not only just nikah. first of all nikah occurred in march 2015 and after six months barat and walima held in pakistan and we send approx 70 photos of all events and also of honeymoon trip aur other outings.
no they did not ask for any proof before, they want to provide it voluntarily.
last letter we received was sponsor approval and after that this message on gckey.

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016

AmyR said:
it may be 'officially valid" but it is not entirely believable either since they can give you totally incomplete info on something as simple as a UCI code.
Call them twice in a day and two different agents will give different answers to the same query.

Moreover, where did the 'official' timeline of 24 months go for the countless cases which are being processed in less than 50% of the time? luck is too far fetched an explanation to account for that statistic. :)
Like all other members, you can believe in "WHATEVER" and I am indifferent to all of your opinions. All of you agree that CIC and MPs give you the same information that I received from the agents over the phone. However, some of you dispute the rules and take pride in the amateur excel spreadsheet and it's none of my business. I had replied to the following member's request for information as I could relate to it. My goal was to provide "Officially Valid" information regarding Citizenship & Immigration Canada's laws to better facilitate HIM in making HIS decision & I also shared my take on the rules with clarity.

KHANAFRIDI said:
Can any body tell me that can i apply for spouse case from abudhabi office on sponser if i am working at abudhabi and i am from Pakistan. My case will be processed at london office as usually or abudhabi need sugestion and how much time it will take.

THANKS
ARIF

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

TORONTO134 said:
Like all other members, you can believe in "WHATEVER" and I am indifferent to all of your opinions. All of you agree that CIC and MPs give you the same information that I received from the agents over the phone. However, some of you dispute the rules and take pride in the amateur excel spreadsheet and it's none of my business. I had replied to the following member's request for information as I could relate to it. My goal was to provide "Officially Valid" information regarding Citizenship & Immigration Canada's laws to better facilitate HIM in making HIS decision & I also shared my take on the rules with clarity.
Amateur Spreadsheet LOL This forum is also not official why you come here for information?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

ahmad shahbaz ahmad said:
no it is not only just nikah. first of all nikah occurred in march 2015 and after six months barat and walima held in pakistan and we send approx 70 photos of all events and also of honeymoon trip aur other outings.
last letter we received was sponsor approval and after that this message on gckey.
if i were you i'd consult an immigration lawyer on how to respond to their request. don't take any chances.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Ok so in ur case since there was a time lag between nikkah and rukhsati of 6 months tell the CIC about this lag.. and that will help explain to them that why u applied late..
send them rukhsati pictures along with dates and hall reciepts and all.. and inform them that this rukhsati happened AFTER 6 months of nikkah..maybe you forgot to lable the pictures with dates and the CIC was not able to decipher the gap between your nikkah and rukhsati..
Send them more pictures of the events, hall booking receipts, photographer receipts, honeymoon booking receipts and if you traveled by plane or train anything related to that...tell them why there were fewer ppl if there were..
More pictures of any outings you have been recently going to...and not to forget a clear photocopy of the nikkah nama in urdu and get a notarized translated copy of the nikkah nama done and send that as well without any fail. :)

However the key concern here is that since your husband is a PR and not a national he was supposed to be in canada while your application was being processed (i think). However like you said he is moving back next week.. so gather his airline ticket bookings, any house he has rented there in canada, or job offers he has in canada now and send them over to LVO as a proof that he is returning to canada and will be able to support you financialy since he has a job there now. i think the senior members cna shed more perspective over this bit

salam to all.
1). i only submitted the Marriage Registration Certificate but not the original nikah nama. how to submit it now.
2). i submitted approx 70 photos of following nikah nama, barat, walima, honeymoon trips and other gatherings.
3). my nikah ceremony held in march 2015 and after six months barat and walima occurred, but immigration officer says no rukhsati, how i justify it.
4). my wedding was on 27 september 2015 and i applied on 23 march 2016 for spousal sponsorship, but io says i applied after one year, pls give ur opinion what i shoud write.
5). actually my husband was doing job in pakistan which finished in last month and now next week he is going back. he just stayed over there in canada for only five months after getting PR then he returned back and finished his job in pakistan. he is in pakistan since last one and half year and now he is going back.
plz need the guidance of seniors how to tackle with these concerns in having these points of justification in mind.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
I hope we get it together :)
and soon!!! :)

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016

naveedali said:
Amateur Spreadsheet LOL This forum is also not official why you come here for information?
I find this forum useful for sharing thoughts & accurate information. It is also a great platform for providing support to others (if requested).

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

salam to all.
you can justify everything but the problem occurs on your husband living in Pakistan for 1 and half years. Imran364 who is our forum member was rejected last year because his wife left canada after applying. His wife stayed outside for about 6 months during the process and they rejected his application.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

How about this to settle the dust.

If anyone believes it takes 14 months to process your application we'll pray it happens with in 14 months. AND for anyone who believes its takes 24 months, we pray your application gets processed in 24 months. ;D ;D Now everybody is happy. ;)

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

I am a bit curious Ahmed.

Did you send the Barat, Ruksati and Walima pics when you applied first?

How many people over-all do you think was at your wedding? (Barat & Walima)

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

+1 :D

ra03ra said:

If anyone believes it takes 14 months to process your application we'll pray it happens with in 14 months. AND for anyone who believes its takes 24 months, we pray your application gets processed in 24 months. ;D ;D Now everybody is happy. ;)

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

ra03ra said:

Hahaha

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

naveedali said:
you can justify everything but the problem occurs on your husband living in Pakistan for 1 and half years. Imran364 who is our forum member was rejected last year because his wife left canada after applying. His wife stayed outside for about 6 months during the process and they rejected his application.
Hi,

I was also out for last 2 years but I came back and applied from here. I gave them Canadian address, Credit card Statements, Lease agreement, University payment receipts etc. I gave them as many proofs as I could gather in 25 days. In my opinion if they gave u sufficient time then your husband should come here and give them some documents which will show that he is going to stay in Canada now.
There was a difference of 3 months in our Nikkah and wedding and then we lived more than one year together in UAE but didn't apply for sponsor visa. I explained my situation in separate sheet that why I didn't apply for more than 1 year and it seems they have accepted the reasoning as they did ask for only supplementary information form in which I made a mistake by not putting the last 10 years history and put it only for that period when my spouse turned 18.
And its better to seek some professional lawyers advice as well if you want to mitigate the risks.

Thanks.