Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Congratulations

F.M said:
Hey guys.Good news from my side.received request for re medical and updated police certificate today.

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

I don't think he wanted to be an authority and gave any official statement. If we look at the spreadsheet average processing time for all applicants is around or less than one year. Less than half of the cases go beyond one year and you will only find a very few cases in our spreadsheet that took 24 months to process. The purpose of the spreadsheet is to give an idea of time line of different applicants. Yes this is not official and this forum is also not official so anything being said here is obviously unofficial. We are just individuals trying to help each other and we should respect each others opinion.

TORONTO134 said:
Are you aware that in depth reading of CIC website can merely impact your blogging skills but it doesn't make you an official agent working for Citizenship and Immigration Canada? You are free to believe in whatever notion you want to but don't sell your perception as CIC Laws. At the end of the day information provided by the staff directly working for Immigration Canada is "officially valid" ONLY and rest is just speculation.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

imran364 said:
Alhamdulilah ! Just received my passport from VFS yesterday.

Passport submitted in VFS Abu DHabi on 30/10/2016.
COPR received on 08/11/2016.
Mabrook... :D

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

TORONTO134 said:
Are you aware that in depth reading of CIC website can merely impact your blogging skills but it doesn't make you an official agent working for Citizenship and Immigration Canada? You are free to believe in whatever notion you want to but don't sell your perception as CIC Laws. At the end of the day information provided by the staff directly working for Immigration Canada is "officially valid" ONLY and rest is just speculation.
Well u should read comment of mm345 her husband called cic as well and an agent told him that london processing times apply on paki applicants. You're really brave that u believe your application will take 24 months.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

imran364 said:
Alhamdulilah ! Just received my passport from VFS yesterday.

Passport submitted in VFS Abu DHabi on 30/10/2016.
COPR received on 08/11/2016.
Congratulations!
Spreadsheet updated!

ahmad shahbaz ahmad

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016

salam to all.
yesterday i got new msg on gckey. following concerns have been raised i.e,
1. you have not submitted a Nikah Nama, just a civil registration document as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor.
2. In addition, based on the photos you have submitted, it appears your wedding was celebrated among a limited number of guests. This apparent deviation from the cultural norm raises concerns that your wedding may have taken place in order for you to gain permanent residence in Canada.
3. It appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Rukhsati after your marriage. You have not submitted an explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati.
4. I note that over 1 year has now passed since your marriage and you have not submitted sufficient evidence to demonstrate that you have celebrated the Rukhsati since your application.
5. I also note that you and your sponsor waited almost one year after your marriage to submit your application for permanent residence. You have not submitted an explanation for this apparent delay.
6. You have not submitted any evidence to support your statement that your sponsor was residing in Canada at the time of your application, or that he is residing there now. Your sponsor is not a Canadian national, and therefore he is required to be resident and present in Canada during the period of this application.
7. He has indicated that he has no work experience and has not demonstrated that he is in a position to support you financially in Canada. This raises concerns that your sponsor may no longer be eligible to sponsor you because your sponsor may not be resident and present in Canada.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ahmad shahbaz ahmad said:
salam to all.
1. you have not submitted a Nikah Nama, just a civil registration document as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor.
2. In addition, based on the photos you have submitted, it appears your wedding was celebrated among a limited number of guests. This apparent deviation from the cultural norm raises concerns that your wedding may have taken place in order for you to gain permanent residence in Canada.
3. It appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Rukhsati after your marriage. You have not submitted an explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati.
4. I note that over 1 year has now passed since your marriage and you have not submitted sufficient evidence to demonstrate that you have celebrated the Rukhsati since your application.
5. I also note that you and your sponsor waited almost one year after your marriage to submit your application for permanent residence. You have not submitted an explanation for this apparent delay.
6. You have not submitted any evidence to support your statement that your sponsor was residing in Canada at the time of your application, or that he is residing there now. Your sponsor is not a Canadian national, and therefore he is required to be resident and present in Canada during the period of this application.
7. He has indicated that he has no work experience and has not demonstrated that he is in a position to support you financially in Canada. This raises concerns that your sponsor may no longer be eligible to sponsor you because your sponsor may not be resident and present in Canada.
please explain briefly if possible

where you did marriage? in pakistan or some other country?
Where you lived after marriage?
How long you know your spouse before marriage?
Who were the participants in your marriage ceremony? means close relatives Parents, brothers, sisters from both side?
What proofs of relationship you provided with your application other than Photos and marriage registration?
Sponsor is currently residing in Canada or Some other country?
Do they asked for INTERVIEW?

thanks

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016

salam to all.
wsalam

Are you did only Nikkah? If only nikkah why u didn't explain to ur rukhsati plane to them. Did they asked additional documents before the above things?
according to point 4 (above) did they sent any email to wants more evidence ? or they wants you provide as a voluntary ?

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

One thing is observed that in case of AHMAD Shahbaz AHMAD................his MYCIC is showing Background checks ---->> IN PROGRESS

Means even after B/G checks started LVO can raise concerns and questions on relationship.............

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

2calgary said:
One thing is observed that in case of AHMAD Shahbaz AHMAD................his MYCIC is showing Background checks ---->> IN PROGRESS

Means even after B/G checks started LVO can raise concerns and questions on relationship.............
I was thinking the same. Until you get PPR, you can not be sure of LVO.

Best is to order notes timely to know what the VO is thinking.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

salam to all.
For better suggestions you should also tell your side of story as well. Like did you really do Rukhsati? Did you send Nikah namma?

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

ok guys.... heres the update Alhamdulillah.
CPC MISSISAUGA started processing my file on October 31 st. My elegibilty as a sponsor was approved and file was transfered to LVO on November 8 th Alhamdulillah. Need Duas for the rest of the process.

Aaand a moment of silence for our brothers and Sisters in America. Feeeeling like....soooo Proud to be Canadian right now!! Alhamdulillah

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

thechampion said:
ok guys.... heres the update Alhamdulillah.
CPC MISSISAUGA started processing my file on October 31 st. My elegibilty as a sponsor was approved and file was transfered to LVO on November 8 th Alhamdulillah. Need Duas for the rest of the process.

Aaand a moment of silence for our brothers and Sisters in America. Feeeeling like....soooo Proud to be Canadian right now!! Alhamdulillah
Hi thechampion,

I have added you to the spreadsheet (you can check link in my signature)
Please provide the following info/dates so we can fill those fields:

Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Date of Upfront Medical:

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

it may be 'officially valid" but it is not entirely believable either since they can give you totally incomplete info on something as simple as a UCI code.
Call them twice in a day and two different agents will give different answers to the same query.

Moreover, where did the 'official' timeline of 24 months go for the countless cases which are being processed in less than 50% of the time? luck is too far fetched an explanation to account for that statistic. :)

TORONTO134 said:

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Give responses to each of these concerns. Donot miss out on anything at all right now and do it within the deadline specified.

consult a lawyer or immigration consultant if you feel you need help.

May God's help be with you.

salam to all.