VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

naveedali said:
Abhi london ma working hours start nai hove :D
Members,

I resubmitted the required form yesterday. Now will they check it before expiry of the time given to me or they will open the file again after expiry of that period which is 30 days?
Any idea?

Thanks..

fs2015

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015

CanSA said:
the lawyer has sent an email to cic asking to withdraw the application
but so far we have not had any response back yet
is there any option available to me?
if we ask lawyer to send again that reconciliation has been done, will we have to go through interview?
will CIC accept reconciliation?
Inform CIC asap through your lawyer that reconciliation has been done. CIC may schedule you for an interview. Be positive and be true to CIC. Please write a letter detailing the sadness, anger, grief, loneliness, helplessness and fear of unknown you have been suffering since Feb. 2015 and the frustration that resulted in your emotional decision to call your lawyer to with draw your application to free yourself from this painful wait. Good wishes.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

CanSA said:
questions for senior members

I had sponsored my husband for spousal sponsorship, 2 months ago we got final request for medical after which passport request would have come...
however we were going through lots of problems and I asked my lawyer to tell cic that I want to withdraw my application because we might file for divorce/
but now one month later we might be able to resolve the issues? what is the case with immigration? will they accept a reconciliation? is it too late? have I lost the application procedure and what are my options now if we do reconcile our relationship?

can any senior members please kindly give quick reply to this question
A person from Indonesia or Singapore did the same thing and CIC called the PA for interview after that.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Vigilant said:
Members,

I resubmitted the required form yesterday. Now will they check it before expiry of the time given to me or they will open the file again after expiry of that period which is 30 days?
Any idea?

Thanks..
You submitted your application last month Missisisis will forward ur documents to LVO and they will check it after few months.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

The Canadian Press
Published Thursday, November 10, 2016 5:51AM EST

OTTAWA - A new rule requiring some Canadians with dual citizenship to use a Canadian passport to enter the country takes effect today.

The federal government announced the rule earlier this year -- it doesn't apply to those who have dual Canadian-American citizenship.

A new electronic system will scan passports at check in to verify that all passengers boarding flights have the appropriate documents to enter Canada.

The government was set to start enforcing the new rules at the end of September, but held off until today because some travellers complained that they didn't get enough notice to get a Canadian passport.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

naveedali said:
You submitted your application last month Missisisis will forward ur documents to LVO and they will check it after few months.
Hi Naveed,

I submitted last month but after sponsor approval they asked to resubmit the supplementary information form through my CIC account which I uploaded yesterday. The request was from Mississauga office and they are the one who will confirm that they have received what they asked. My question was after how many days? After the expiry of time given to me or they can check before this..

Thanks..

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ Londo

Sorry i know you dont like suggestions.. but here is another final one from my end

kindly refrain from using bad language like dad's property..every one on this page know what it translates into in urdu and how foul it sounds... i think we are all civilized ppl here and prefer being respected and not being spoken to in such lingo..
If u feel angry or irritated at anyone or anything pls project it in a more civilized and well thought manner! Thank you.

TORONTO134 said:
I am surprised to see that you being a senior member of this forum can't even follow a single protocol. Weren't you advising yesterday to everybody to back off and stop arguing? I guess you really didn't mean it. If you put yourself out here posting wrong information on forums and then insisting on it, it's your deal and you have to have the courage to accept criticism and feedback. Some of you guys are so set in your ill practices that if I post my opinion here, you can't digest it. I am going nowhere and this thread is nobody's dad's property or ownership.
You and other members sharing similar thoughts as you, Kindly refrain from suggesting me "anything" till I ask for a suggestion.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Vigilant said:
Hi Naveed,

I submitted last month but after sponsor approval they asked to resubmit the supplementary information form through my CIC account which I uploaded yesterday. The request was from Mississauga office and they are the one who will confirm that they have received what they asked. My question was after how many days? After the expiry of time give to me or they can check before this..

Thanks..
ohh they can check before it as well

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

fs2015 said:
Inform CIC asap through your lawyer that reconciliation has been done. CIC may schedule you for an interview. Be positive and be true to CIC. Please write a letter detailing the sadness, anger, grief, loneliness, helplessness and fear of unknown you have been suffering since Feb. 2015 and the frustration that resulted in your emotional decision to call your lawyer to with draw your application to free yourself from this painful wait. Good wishes.
As per Naveed comment above an exact similar situation happended in the spousal interview thread where a sponsor withdrew the application and then reconciled. CIC put them in for an interview and the applicant in the interview was grilled about the withdrawal and the reason. In the end the interview officer accepted his explanation. So in a nutshell unfortunately because you have notified CIC of a withdrawal and want to continue the process now. There is a strong (almost certain) possibility they will now interview you or the applicant., and you will have the explain what happened.

sonyrider

Jun 17, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ Londo

TORONTO134 said:
I am surprised to see that you being a senior member of this forum can't even follow a single protocol. Weren't you advising yesterday to everybody to back off and stop arguing? I guess you really didn't mean it. If you put yourself out here posting wrong information on forums and then insisting on it, it's your deal and you have to have the courage to accept criticism and feedback. Some of you guys are so set in your ill practices that if I post my opinion here, you can't digest it. I am going nowhere and this thread is nobody's dad's property or ownership.
You and other members sharing similar thoughts as you, Kindly refrain from suggesting me "anything" till I ask for a suggestion.
I feel bad for s lady's husband, she will roast him once he's in Canada.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ Lon

sonyrider said:
I feel bad for s lady's husband, she will roast him once he's in Canada.
Please no Cat fight!...no cat fight!... ??? ???... :p :p

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @

respected members i am sharing my todays mycic status
plz if u could explain this thanks
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Complete
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @

raanasb said:
respected members i am sharing my todays mycic status
plz if u could explain this thanks
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Complete
A background check is needed
Final decision Not Started
Hi,

It seems they have not approved the eligibility of applicant yet. Once the eligibility is passed they send it for security and back ground checks. And review of eligibility depends on the interview status. Why did they call for interview and how it went (If you can Explain)?
If that went good then hopefully they will start background checks shortly.

Thanks..