+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
ALHAMDOLILAH received medical request again, previous medical expired on July 2018. Also " we are processing your background check" GCkey account says. I hope that mean we passed our eligibility. But still other lines lines are same that we r reveiwire ur eligibility, we need additional documents to process ur application.
Any comments on this development

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Hi

I am an Immigrant and planning to apply for my wife and daughter soon. My wife has given IELTS and her score is 6.0 bands.
Would this be an advantage for her case?? its in Outland case.

Regards

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Hi

I am an Immigrant and planning to apply for my wife and daughter soon. My wife has given IELTS and her score is 6.0 bands.
Would this be an advantage for her case?? its in Outland case.

Regards
On one of the forms where they ask about education, they ask if the principal applicant has taken any English learning. Thats where you will mention this. Not sure overall how much it helps with the application.

Reactions: sk540

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
I was thinking of sending an email to LVO to inquire about the status of my application. I wasn't sure if there was a specific email format I have to use. Can someone help with this?

moinsaleem

Apr 2, 2018
Hi,
Al hamolilah received passport request dated Nov 7 2018.

Need help in Appendix A- Should we update information of whole family (Including the Sponsor) or person who are applying for visa.

Reactions: posse

salmanmahmood

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
10-11-2017
Med's Done....
30-11-2017
yeh jawab aya mene pocha tha ke kyun itna wait karna phar raha hai kya mushkil hai..tuh yeh jawab aya hai kya matlab eska.. ?

Dear applicant,

Please be advised that this application awaits the organisation of an interview in Pakistan. This interview will take place during an area trip by an Immigration Officer based in London.

We expect to conduct one area trip in each quarter of the year. We will be in contact with the applicant approximately one month prior to the interview.

We hope this is of assistance.

Sincerely,

NXR
High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdo

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
On one of the forms where they ask about education, they ask if the principal applicant has taken any English learning. Thats where you will mention this. Not sure overall how much it helps with the application.
Thanks a lot paki786

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
yeh jawab aya mene pocha tha ke kyun itna wait karna phar raha hai kya mushkil hai..tuh yeh jawab aya hai kya matlab eska.. ?

Dear applicant,

Please be advised that this application awaits the organisation of an interview in Pakistan. This interview will take place during an area trip by an Immigration Officer based in London.

We expect to conduct one area trip in each quarter of the year. We will be in contact with the applicant approximately one month prior to the interview.

We hope this is of assistance.

Sincerely,

NXR
High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdo

Standard Reply. You can get reference in this thread dating back to November 2015 as far as I know. (other examples July 2016 , Sept 2017)

They are just waiting for more interview cases to accumulate per quarter before they send someone from LVO to interview applicants. In the meantime, order GCMS notes and lookup objections. Once you know ojections, you can clarify them by sending additional paperwork. I have heard that they sometimes revoke interview if additional paperwork clarifies relevant concerns.

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Another development, today received pre arrivel services letter in my GCkey account
Congratulations and it’s a very good news to hear about Pre arrival services letter.
Please can you share your timeline and your visa offline.
Once again it’s a good news for you and your family.