Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

wasim7777 said:
Hello everyone,
Does CIC return original documents after processing. If so, at what stage does that happen?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Yes CIC does return original documents but it's hard to say when. Some people get it before PPR, while others get it after landing. There's no set time.

wasim7777

May 22, 2014

snowy2015 said:
Yes CIC does return original documents but it's hard to say when. Some people get it before PPR, while others get it after landing. There's no set time.
Thanks snowy2015, do you happen to know if they just send it to the principal's applicants address or is there any correspondence asking for where to send the documents at some point?

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you have initiated an email communication with IRCC. By this action, you have authorized IRCC to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to IRCC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. IRCC is not liable for the electronic disclosure of personal information to a third party where IRCC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. IRCC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

Hello Guyz I am using the IRCC Web forum to get some information, and right below you submit there above is this email disclaimer. I have a representative. I am not sure if I give my email address does it mean my representative will not receive any more information from CIC?, I am confused I don't want to mess up anything with my representative just want to inquiry about a technical issue. The above disclaimer language is a bit confusing. :-[. Please help

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

i got email from LVO

"Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your enquiry regarding the above noted file.

Please be advised that this application awaits the organisation of an interview in Pakistan. This interview will take place during an area trip by an Immigration Officer based in London.

We expect to conduct one area trip in each quarter of the year. We will be in contact with the applicant approximately one month prior to the interview.

We hope this is of assistance.

Sincerely,

NXR"

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - 28 March, 2016. Remedical - 22 Feb, 2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

raanasb said:
i got email from LVO

"Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your enquiry regarding the above noted file.

Please be advised that this application awaits the organisation of an interview in Pakistan. This interview will take place during an area trip by an Immigration Officer based in London.

We expect to conduct one area trip in each quarter of the year. We will be in contact with the applicant approximately one month prior to the interview.

We hope this is of assistance.

Sincerely,

NXR"
This application awaits scheduling of interview. Seriously, like applicant has to wait until there are some other applicants come up as red flag and all of them can be interviewed in one trip by London Immigration officer.

Why can't they send someone from Canadian Embassy in Pakistan.

Applicant has to wait all this long :( :( :( :(

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

wasim7777 said:
Thanks snowy2015, do you happen to know if they just send it to the principal's applicants address or is there any correspondence asking for where to send the documents at some point?
my husband got an SMS to have his picked up before landing. i was expecting it to arrive here in canada at my place but oh well. at least he got em.
everything but the PCC.

Akizz

Jun 2, 2016

wasim7777 said:

Hey. Few days back I got remedical request. Did it on 26th and on the same day i got a call from tcs that there's a parcel for me and I have to pick it up by myself. It was from cic they have sent back all my original documents. Alhamdulilah:)
They sent it to my address (principal applicant).

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Akizz said:
Hey. Few days back I got remedical request. Did it on 26th and on the same day i got a call from tcs that there's a parcel for me and I have to pick it up by myself. It was from cic they have sent back all my original documents. Alhamdulilah:)
They sent it to my address (principal applicant).
Can you tell me the dates when you received the request for remedical and did you get and document request?.just want to update the spreadsheet.

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

Hey is any other nov applicant waiting for a dm after doc request...?? or is it just me!! I am so tired and i miss my husband and my son and i don't know when the cic will accept everything and will they just give him the PR to come here... Frustrated to an extent now...

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

yes i am waiting from 18 months still doesn't know when interview will be
khan1001 said:
This application awaits scheduling of interview. Seriously, like applicant has to wait until there are some other applicants come up as red flag and all of them can be interviewed in one trip by London Immigration officer.

Why can't they send someone from Canadian Embassy in Pakistan.

Applicant has to wait all this long :( :( :( :(

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

raanasb said:
yes i am waiting from 18 months still doesn't know when interview will be
This is BS!!! There are 4 quarters in a year, so they are saying that they have officer going to Islamabad every quarter. If they went in every quarter how come you haven't been interviewed yet.

It pains me to see people waiting this long to be reunited.

raanasb I hope you hear something soon from CIC. And all the best for the interview!

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

Spreadsheet updates please:
I got additional documents request yesterday!

Thanks guys!

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

SM205 said:
Spreadsheet updates please:
I got additional documents request yesterday!

Thanks guys!
Nice!! Seeing how you are one of the remaining Oct applicants, hopefully snowy gets some good news soon.

maryamuman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015

Amna Hayat said:
Hey is any other nov applicant waiting for a dm after doc request...?? or is it just me!! I am so tired and i miss my husband and my son and i don't know when the cic will accept everything and will they just give him the PR to come here... Frustrated to an extent now...
Me to same as you just waiting ...I think after sending additional docs the wait period is around 30 days, in sha Allah we should hear some good news mid of August or end In sha Allah !! Don't worry and stay positive