None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Guys

I wanted to submit original PCC with my file, unfortunately, it was delayed. Hence when I received the courier from Pak it was not included in it.

Now can I do one thing. Take a scan of PCC in Pak and then print it here in color. Attach a copy of it.

Becuase CIC asks us to upload it anyway when they request it. So they don't need original right.

What are your thoughts here.?
Wait for the request from CIC, and upload the scanned copy through mycic account.

Reactions: torontian

biha2017

Sep 13, 2017
Well guess what, "yahan k log" are not just white people. A lot of us here are also 'yahan k log' :p. Most people know about cousin marriage now and it's becoming increasingly more acceptable.

I used to be embarrassed to mention to white people that I'm married to my cousin but now I don't give a crap. It's my God-given right and there's nothing to be ashamed of. If you show confidence and satisfaction with your decision, that'll offset people's hesitation.

Here, there are people abandoning their pregnant partners, getting married to the same-sex, having sex before their bodies are even matured, cheating nonstop, and a white person would have the balls to criticize me for being in a loving and committed relationship with my cousin? Really? Come at me bro. Give me your best shot. I got all day.

And if you're still hesitant about it, then guess what--you don't even have to tell anyone, because at the end of the day, it's no one else's darn business and you don't owe anyone an explanation ;).Unlike confused feminists, you don't have to run down a beach screaming "freedom" with your nipples flashing just to prove you can make your own choices.
Wow you're totally right, I wish I had your attitude. I'm in the same situation tbh, parents had kind of suggested it to both of us since we were younger, and then I went to visit I think both of us felt a spark heh. Otherwise I don't think I would have considered marrying someone from Pakistan either.
And you're right about 'yahan k log' being Pakistanis too. I have Pakistani friends who kind of joke about it and call it incestual... which is really annoying but at some level it starts affecting me lol

Thanks for sharing your view btw!! I wanna be at that level of satisfaction with my decision too inshAllah lol

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
There hasn't been significant progress from LVO in the last few weeks, but as was mentioned already, it's that time of the year when they start firing off those DMs and PPRs, so everyone stay positive! We've already reached the middle of September, so it'll be any day now :D.
for which months' ppl? as in .. I am from end of May .. so do you think they will speed up the process and start BGC soon for 2017 applicants? i am just waitin for that to start and then worry about DMs .. please let me know of any experience .. thank you

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys,

Finally I got the interview date which is 2017/09/12, and it says to bring updated police certificate, medical exam, marriage photos, honeymoon photos, and proof of contact and sponsor recent visit.

Questions:
(how do I confirm this, there was no email instruction)
Please confirm your attendance to the interview within five (5) days of the date of this letter. Please refer to the email to which this letter was attached for specific instructions on how to confirm your attendance. Failing to follow the instructions may result in delays in the processing or the cancelling of your scheduled interview.

(What date is it:2017/09/12)

September 12? or December 09?

(is not normal to bring all this to interview)

IMM8: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
Schedule-A: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF
IMM5406: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
Supplementary Information forms: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

If not already paid, please ask your sponsor to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You may send a scanned copy of the receipt to us via email. This is to facilitate and expedite the issuance of the visa, should your application be approved at the interview.

(is not normal to have sponsor on phone, will they call for sure?)
At the interview, please provide us with a phone number for your sponsor. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary. If your sponsor is in Pakistan, he/she should accompany you to the interview.
How was your interview. Could you please share your details?

The reason I am asking because I sponsor to my wife and had applied on Jan 23rd, 2017 and file transferred to London Visa Office by the end of Feb 2017 since I did not receive any request from LVO. Few weeks ago I asked about my application status/progress through IRCC Form.

I got the response today that is below.

Please be advised that this application awaits the organisation of an interview in Pakistan. This interview will take place during an area trip by an Immigration Officer based in London.

These area trips have not yet been scheduled, however we expect to conduct one area trip in each quarter of the year. We will be in contact with the applicant approximately one month prior to the interview.

They will schedule interview, is any one face the same situation? My application was looking very straight forward. Any idea was the reason?

Reactions: su005

MS-2016

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
How was your interview. Could you please share your details?

The reason I am asking because I sponsor to my wife and had applied on Jan 23rd, 2017 and file transferred to London Visa Office by the end of Feb 2017 since I did not receive any request from LVO. Few weeks ago I asked about my application status/progress through IRCC Form.

I got the response today that is below.

Please be advised that this application awaits the organisation of an interview in Pakistan. This interview will take place during an area trip by an Immigration Officer based in London.

These area trips have not yet been scheduled, however we expect to conduct one area trip in each quarter of the year. We will be in contact with the applicant approximately one month prior to the interview.

They will schedule interview, is any one face the same situation? My application was looking very straight forward. Any idea was the reason?
Just prepare for interview. There are plenty of questions posted here and on FB page.
Interview is actually not that stressful but waiting sure is.
Stick with your application info you have provided them. Just keep the conversations to the point. DO NOT add any extra info unrelated to your case.
Pray a lot, and for us too!

turbocharged92

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
Med Passed
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Hi, I have added you to the spreadsheet, but I am missing the following important info:

Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Principal applicant is in Rawalpindi, pakistan.
I am the sponser and im a canadian citizen, sponsering my wife.
SA: 28 march 2017

Thank you

turbocharged92

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
Med Passed
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Since its been 10 months of last medical done, and medical is valid for 12 months only that's is why LVO has requested another medical. You must get it done asap and hopefully after re medical, your application will be approved.
I see and hopefully it will be approved. They owe me for losing my file for 4 months haha

Reactions: MM345

Shaukat_00

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
You mean family sponsorship? It's been a tough one. I've been through it all (PFL, Interview, Remeds, Additional Doc request...you name it!) and still going through it. Alhamdullilah though - After hardship comes ease. Just waiting for that magical email to ask us for the passport now inshallah!
Yes, you are right. Hang in there. Sometimes, you have set yourself loose on the flow of time to see where it takes you.
Anyhow, once you'll get your PPR, then I'll consult you for advice in my case. My case is way tougher than you can think.
Take care.

turbocharged92

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
Med Passed
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Guys is polio certificate mandatory for remedical? I sent mine in with original paperwork :/

cybersaadk

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
10-04-2017
Are there any cases here of people applying for the visit visa while the sponsorship is in process and got approved?

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Hi,

Just few updates...
We received COPR on July 28th and we landed on September 5, 2017.

Thanks..

cazrypr

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Hi there . It was also mentioned in my notes
Hi there. It was also mentioned on my notes which I got in May.Do you have an thing written in front of eligibility ?? Also when I got my notes the visa officer from mississauga wrote some basic comments about my file ..so you might wanna check it out .It is on the last two pages of the notes Thanks
Till now I havent received my notes so I dont know about eligibilty.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Yes, you are right. Hang in there. Sometimes, you have set yourself loose on the flow of time to see where it takes you.
Anyhow, once you'll get your PPR, then I'll consult you for advice in my case. My case is way tougher than you can think.
Take care.
For sure!

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
You mean family sponsorship? It's been a tough one. I've been through it all (PFL, Interview, Remeds, Additional Doc request...you name it!) and still going through it. Alhamdullilah though - After hardship comes ease. Just waiting for that magical email to ask us for the passport now inshallah!
Have you submitted your response to the PFL already? All the best btw I can't even imagine the stress you guys must be going through.