+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

KhSh1

Sep 16, 2018
Re: Spousal sponsorship for all Pakistani applicants at London Visa Office

I submitted my file in 2018 January got federal approval in April and provincial approval in May. I didn’t hear anything from them after. For few months I went to visit him and got pregnant there. I was worried why didn’t I hear anything and contacted them while my visit there but the process was just too long. In sept after coming back I wanted to contact them. I was looking for my application number I saw another unseen email about medical which came in March 2018. We still did medical and submitted on oct 10 to ldn Immigration. Online status says medical results have been received. I submitted my apologies to them and told them I’m preg while baby is due in February. Cause now it’s been to stressful for me and I really miss him . I want to know is there any chance that he can come before the baby comes or not?

Thankyou
Best regards

icecrusher61

Oct 22, 2018
Application received in Mississauga date: January 25, 2018
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Sponsor Approval Date: Apr 3, 2018
Application in Process date: April 12, 2018
First medical date: Apr 02, 2018
Additional document request date: March 21, 2018
Additional documents that are requested: Translation was needed for ID card
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):N
Interview Date: N/A
Decision Made Date: Nov 2, 2018
Passport Request Date:November 2, 2018
COPR & Passport stamped date: Waiting
When did you submit your passport and when was it received by IRCC for processing?

KhSh1

Sep 16, 2018
When did you submit your passport and when was it received by IRCC for processing?
I’m the one sponsoring my husband to Canada . Didn’t got any passport req. his medical req came in March 2018 but went into my junk mail. Didn’t see it for months but in September 2018. Did medical however and submitted new information ( about pregnancy and a letter on excuse and reason for being late ) in oct 2018.
Thanksss

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
Congratulations on performing the Umrah! To answer your question you should send:
1. Passport pages scans (all 3 of you).
2. Boarding passes scans.
3. Pics from the trip.
One more question that boarding pass has two parts, one when we board to aeroplane the officer torn the one part of boarding pass and keep with them, and other part give to us, should i send pic of full boarding pass or the pic of one part which officer gave us after keeping one part.

Farwa89

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Its not about peshawar or any other city.
It is a process which they will do just like others but BGC is sometime slow.
Mine is in now in 3rd month.

What is your timeline?
i don't know whats caus

application processing started in london on aug 29, 2017
pre-arrival received on Aug 7, 2018
re-medical requested and bgc started on Sept 19, 2018

icecrusher61

Oct 22, 2018
One more question that boarding pass has two parts, one when we board to aeroplane the officer torn the one part of boarding pass and keep with them, and other part give to us, should i send pic of full boarding pass or the pic of one part which officer gave us after keeping one part.
If you have the pic of the full pass send that one, otherwise the stub pic is fine.

strnage2

Nov 11, 2018
I have sent application in May 2018 via representative. My medical request was on July 4, 2018 and they received the medical. Then its written application processing started on August 2, 2018. What is further procedure?How long it might take.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ga123

harisk

Feb 6, 2018
I have sent application in May 2018 via representative. My medical request was on July 4, 2018 and they received the medical. Then its written application processing started on August 2, 2018. What is further procedure?How long it might take.
I suggest visiting the spreadsheet to get rough estimates based on other people's processing times. For me it took about 7 months since they started processing the applications. It is up to you if you want to send along additional proof you can email it to the London office but nothing really required off you unless they specifically send you a request letter.

harisk

Feb 6, 2018
I'm taking my info from ecas does start processing meas that my file in lvo and bgc started? Or there are any other steps?
When my file got transferred to LVO they sent me a letter in an email saying it got transferred there. As long as you didn't receive a request letter you have nothing more to do at this point other than waiting haha. Just to be safe link the application on a GCkey account, there you can see past request letters. If lets say an email ended up in spam and got deleted you can still get it there.