Passport Req..
24-11-2015<br>Passport submitted...:26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Rabia ali said:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 9, 2015.
We started processing your application on September 17, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on November 18, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

plzzz tell how much time taken lvo for ppr
when you see 4th line (4. We send you correspondence ..........) , it means that they already send you the PPR (email or mail, depending upon which method you choose for communication), you must check your emails immediately if you choose email as your method of communication, its there somewhere in your inbox or spam folder. Also i would suggest you to remember any other previous email address that where there on CIC record of your sponsor. They normally send PPR on the email or mail address which was already there on record, regardless of what you put on your application.

I got PPR email just after two days when the 4th line added on my wife's e-cas. The funny thing is that when i check the e-cas status from my client ID the forth line was not there but when i check the e-cas of my wife thru application number than i can see the forth line, i know its same but some how it does not link with each as it suppose to :D.

It only allow you 30 days to submit your passport so find that email right now!!!

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

* Proof of relationship : document proving relation with the inviter/ family member

https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/home/relationship

* Proof of relationship : document proving relation with the inviter/ family member

Somtimes LVO will send a request for proof of continuous relationship.
It means you need to collect all the material from the last date that you had sent to CIC up to the current time which can include emails, skype chat, viber, call logs, facebook and other social media.
The easiest way is to take screenshots of your phone app or computer app and post multiple images on a page in your word document.
You can google how to take screenshots with your iphone, android, mac or pc or if you know somebody who is technically good with computers.

If you had visited your spouse in Pakistan then provide your plane ticket, boarding pass and entry/exit stamp on passport.

Moreover, your pics with your wife while at home, travelling, shopping etc

HH0109 said:
Hey ! Iama new member here.. well my case was received on 23 april, 2015
File was received by London visa office on 19 june
process starts at 25th of june

but now i received an email on 19th nov, 2015 that they need more proof that our marriage is genuine or not.

they asked for following documents:

* Origina nikkah nama with translation
* additional proof of rukhsati , cohabitation, comunications etc.

I am done with nikkah nama, photos and communication details.

but I am stuck in the second proof (proof of relationship ) what kind of document they want ? please help..

I need to send them all these proofs before 18th of December.

Thanks.

moon8771

Oct 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
lodon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 july 2015
Doc's Request.
18 nov 2015
Interview........
DM 18 nov 2015

real1 said:
when you see 4th line (4. We send you correspondence ..........) , it means that they already send you the PPR (email or mail, depending upon which method you choose for communication), you must check your emails immediately if you choose email as your method of communication, its there somewhere in your inbox or spam folder. Also i would suggest you to remember any other previous email address that where there on CIC record of your sponsor. They normally send PPR on the email or mail address which was already there on record, regardless of what you put on your application.

I got PPR email just after two days when the 4th line added on my wife's e-cas. The funny thing is that when i check the e-cas status from my client ID the forth line was not there but when i check the e-cas of my wife thru application number than i can see the forth line, i know its same but some how it does not link with each as it suppose to :D.

It only allow you 30 days to submit your passport so find that email right now!!!

Well they ask for RPRF which i submit on the same day and send them an email but after that we didnt get any response

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

CanadaSMS said:
Walaikumsalam my pleasure, Inshaallah everything will be fine and you will soon get PPR. Please dua for me too and all of us.
Salam CanadaSMS,

Definitely, I'm praying for all members. Allah aapka ka process bhi asam farmay. Aamin

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

CanadaSMS said:
Walaikumsalam my pleasure, Inshaallah everything will be fine and you will soon get PPR. Please dua for me too and all of us.
Salam CanadaSMS,

Definitely, I'm praying for all members. Allah aapka ka process bhi asam farmay. Aamin

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015

*** ATTENTION MEMBERS ***

All the members please review their timeline in the spreadsheet and if anything is wrongly updated or not updated at all please inbox me with the information.

Regards.

sumaira19

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello everybody
I would like to be added to the spreadsheet.
My timeline is below.
Application applied: July 23, 2015
Application received: July 25, 2015
AOR :August 20, 2015
Sponsorship approval: September 21st 2015
Ecas In progress: September 30, 2015
RPRF request: November 30, 2015

Thank you so much. Also I would like to know how long does it take after submitting RPRF?
Appreciate your replies.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

I am so depressed they did not return the passport yet. It has been over 2 weeks

noumannomi

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
30-05-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request: 22-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront; Re-Medical Done: 28-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016

Hello Guys,

I need your help in requesting notes for my file. Now i'm using the following link to order notes. Please note that I, husband, is the sponsor and my wife is the applicant.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

I realize that we need Consent for an Access to Information and Personal Information Request [IMM 5744] to be filled as well in order to order notes.

Can someone please help me in filling out this form. I, sponsor, is the one requesting notes on the file for my wife, applicant. So as per my understanding, I fill out the form as below:

In section A: Fill out my (sponsor) information
In Section B: Fill out my wife's (applicant) information
In Section C: I fill out my information under Family and Given name, and the email address (leave Business or Organization name AND Immigration Consultants of ICCRC sections BLANK) and select email as the medium of correspondence
In Section D: Leave it blank (We have no dependents)

Please let me know if this is how we are supposed to fill out the form.

Thanks

Ahmad07

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015

Does any one know Union Council address or phone number in Islamabad? Please and thanks

zafarali

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015

AoA Everyone!
Almost the same time line i submit my Fee on 27 Nov and received the letter on 12 November 2015.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

noumannomi said:
Hello Guys,

I need your help in requesting notes for my file. Now i'm using the following link to order notes. Please note that I, husband, is the sponsor and my wife is the applicant.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

I realize that we need Consent for an Access to Information and Personal Information Request [IMM 5744] to be filled as well in order to order notes.

Can someone please help me in filling out this form. I, sponsor, is the one requesting notes on the file for my wife, applicant. So as per my understanding, I fill out the form as below:

In section A: Fill out my (sponsor) information
In Section B: Fill out my wife's (applicant) information
In Section C: I fill out my information under Family and Given name, and the email address (leave Business or Organization name AND Immigration Consultants of ICCRC sections BLANK) and select email as the medium of correspondence
In Section D: Leave it blank (We have no dependents)

Please let me know if this is how we are supposed to fill out the form.

Thanks
https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/home/gcms

U.RSa

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015

Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your enquiry regarding the above noted file.

Please be advised that this application awaits the organisation of an interview in Pakistan. This interview will take place during an area trip by an Immigration Officer based in London.

We expect to conduct one area trip in each quarter of the year. We will be in contact with the applicant approximately one month prior to the interview.

We hope this is of assistance.

Sincerely,

NXR

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ

Now how much time I've to wait for the interview ??

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

U.RSa said:
Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your enquiry regarding the above noted file.

Please be advised that this application awaits the organisation of an interview in Pakistan. This interview will take place during an area trip by an Immigration Officer based in London.

We expect to conduct one area trip in each quarter of the year. We will be in contact with the applicant approximately one month prior to the interview.

We hope this is of assistance.

Sincerely,

NXR

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ

Now how much time I've to wait for the interview ??
Order notes to see what are their objections. You can prepare documents and more proof of relationship and send them. There have been some cases in the Bangladeshi Spouse Thread that they revoke the interview decision. Its worth a try.

First of all, order notes and act according to what their objections are... Best of Luck and prayers!

U.RSa

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
Order notes to see what are their objections. You can prepare documents and more proof of relationship and send them. There have been some cases in the Bangladeshi Spouse Thread that they revoke the interview decision. Its worth a try.

First of all, order notes and act according to what their objections are... Best of Luck and prayers!
How can I order notes??