App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Doc's Request.
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
06-11-2018
Is that a good or a bad sign? I thought that we all need to submit it, no?
We all need to submit our home country's pcc but for Canada, I guess not everybody. From what I've read (someone correct me if I'm wrong), it's asked if RCMP can't find enough security info on us.

Reactions: Yana2017

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
We all need to submit our home country's pcc but for Canada, I guess not everybody. From what I've read (someone correct me if I'm wrong), it's asked if RCMP can't find enough security info on us.
I believe it’s if the applicant has stayed in Canada for more than 6 months. Standard procedure.

newcan1

Jan 13, 2018
I finally received my AIP yesterday and received another message today not sure whats its for.

The messages goes as follows
"Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada."

Felipelordes

Aug 21, 2018
Hey guys. I am under process, and my mom is really sick. I dont have a work permit. Is that a way to fly back home and come back to canada?

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Is that a good or a bad sign? I thought that we all need to submit it, no?
For the home country pcc, everyone needs to send it in, but for Canada pcc, it all depends on the officer handling your application. Nobody really knows the reason why they ask for it. Some gets it, some don't.

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hey guys. I am under process, and my mom is really sick. I dont have a work permit. Is that a way to fly back home and come back to canada?
What's your status here? That is a tough situation. I was in a similar situation a couple of months ago, but I never left because there is always a risk that we may be denied entry to Canada, even if we have a valid permit.

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
HI all,
question about canadian police record:
I am inland applicant, submitted app in December 2017, AOR mid-January 2018.
I got the request for medical (and passed it), but I have never received request for canadian police record (I sent one from home country and US with the application).
When in application process do they ask for canadian police record check?

Thank you,
We were never asked for anything from Canada, although I know some people do have to go to the RCMP for fingerprints but I don't know what that criteria is.

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Dec 21st Inland applicant - my wife got AIP yesterday on our first year wedding anniversary. Best news ever for us! I haven't gotten SA yet. I'm now checking the ECAS account for when it changes to "decision made" in the next few days. According to the spreadsheet, some got SA after AIP and some never got SA and it went straight to DM. Look forward to see those words show up in both sides on ECAS account. :)