+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Angelwings1216

Apr 3, 2019
Hey that's great! It was fast.

What do they ask you when you go to the landing interview?

Thanks
Just the basic stuff. I landed under spouse/ common law partner. The questions were when was my last entry into Canada .... If i ever been convicted of any crime in or outside of Canada.... If i have any dependant not listed on my application.... Thats about it.

Spotnik85

Sep 11, 2018
Alright, thanks for the quick reply. Congratulations again with your PR.

Just the basic stuff. I landed under spouse/ common law partner. The questions were when was my last entry into Canada .... If i ever been convicted of any crime in or outside of Canada.... If i have any dependant not listed on my application.... Thats about it.

Missnana

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Still waiting for Dm letter, work permit expire February Should I renewal or not? Still waiting for landing letter don’t know how long it take

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
My husband is still wAiting . File transferred to Edmonton Jan 22/19. Updated Cic birth of child 2 weeks ago .

ronakshukla009

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hello,
Feb 7 2018 applicant. My file was in secondary review and i received a letter yesterday provide some more proof of relationship. At the same time my spouse received the SA. Just a week ago i submitted a birth certificate of my daughter. I am really confused why they still need some more documents after 25 months.
Thank you