+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
My husband is still wAiting . File transferred to Edmonton Jan 22/19. Updated Cic birth of child 2 weeks ago .

ronakshukla009

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hello,
Feb 7 2018 applicant. My file was in secondary review and i received a letter yesterday provide some more proof of relationship. At the same time my spouse received the SA. Just a week ago i submitted a birth certificate of my daughter. I am really confused why they still need some more documents after 25 months.
Thank you

Reactions: Rj saini

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Is anyone still here. Seeing that so many of us are home on lockdown (like myself) maybe we can pass some time here. How is everyone doing?
Feels like old days lol when I used to come into this specific thread and looking to get update from others.
It's been 2 yrs...time to go through the last hurdle... citizenship..I hope those who applied during 2017 got their PR already.

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Hello,
Feb 7 2018 applicant. My file was in secondary review and i received a letter yesterday provide some more proof of relationship. At the same time my spouse received the SA. Just a week ago i submitted a birth certificate of my daughter. I am really confused why they still need some more documents after 25 months.
Thank you
If they're asking for more.. you'll have to submit to them as per their request. I say it's a good thing rather than asking for procedural letter. Good luck

Angelwings1216

Apr 3, 2019
Feels like old days lol when I used to come into this specific thread and looking to get update from others.
It's been 2 yrs...time to go through the last hurdle... citizenship..I hope those who applied during 2017 got their PR already.
This thread got me through some of my toughest time especially the waiting for responses from CIC. It has helped me a lot and I know many others can say the same. As u mention I hope everyone has gotten their PR already and working to build their future with their love ones.

Reactions: sk000

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
I am not sure if anyone still here waiting from Edmonton office . Its been 22 months file is sitting in Edmonton office . Jan 2018 applicant .

Angelwings1216

Apr 3, 2019
I am not sure if anyone still here waiting from Edmonton office . Its been 22 months file is sitting in Edmonton office . Jan 2018 applicant .
Oh wow this is really a long time to be waiting after file transfer. I understand the pandemic and everything but this is ridiculous. They need to give u guys some answers. I pray that you get some good news soon.

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
i would be damned if I was in a situation someone like you. I pray and hope that you hear something good from them really soon.

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello,
Thank you
Hi Ronak.
Sorry for replying an old post.. After how long your file got decision..
I am in similar situation as for my PA it says case referred for secondary review..
It's already 18 months and I am still waiting.. Any advice or suggestion will be much appreciated.. And thanks in advance