+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Angelwings1216

Apr 3, 2019
Good morning can I ask a question did cbsa issues u a excursion order when they took your passport? And second did you choose the 60 day deferral are prra?
I wasnt issued any removal order. I was asked to come for a meeting with them because I was out of status when my application was filed but because my application was close to complete they decided to wait on CIC to make a decision. I think the next week or two after that interview I received AIP.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
CbSA issues, have anyone here have been issued a year excursion order and have chosen the 60 days deferral over prra? My question is have anyone here have the 60 days deferral pass without receiving AIP? If so how cbsa process with you after?

Spotnik85

Sep 11, 2018
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if you can help me with any info about my situation.
Here is my time line.

AOR: September 2017
Medical passed: April 2018
Eligibility passed: September 5th 2019
Pre-arrival letter: September 5th 2019
Re-medical request: October 30th 2019
My country police record request: Oct 30th 2019
Police record received: November 6th
Re-medical passed: November 14th

Since then no news. I called immigration officer he said, all steps are approved except criminality they are working on it.

Any idea how many more years I'll have to wait?

Any info will help, thanks in advance

Angelwings1216

Apr 3, 2019
So I finally did my landing today and i can finally breathe. Everyone who are still waiting please be a little more patient the end is near. I waited for 2years and 1 month because of CBSA issues but its finally over. Good luck to you all.

Angelwings1216

Apr 3, 2019
Can you land without a passport ? Even if they know you don’t have one?
I landed today without my passport because CBSA still have it. The officer said it was ok and they will request it for me. He ask if i had a copy but i didnt bring it to the interview then he said not to worry they have a copy on file so he used that one. So if CBSA have your passport and u have a copy of it u can use it. Even if u dont have a copy i guess it will be ok if they already have one on file.