+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
April applicant here, from Quebec.

We just received the landing interview email, scheduled for next week!
Looks like we are finally done!

Thanks everyone, reading all of you was a big help!
I forgot to ask, how much for medical exam?

heather.rajat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe cheaper, the place I just booked my appointment at charges $40 for Xrays. Bloodwork and urine sample are included in the medical exam ($180)

I did a medical a few years ago (expired now) and it's just a chest xray, not a full body scan. So it's not as expensive.
I wonder if we booked at the same place. in etobicoke?

raa

Feb 11, 2018
this morning mine change into Review of eligibilityWe are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. hope this is it!..
Good news, I'm a December 13 applicant and still waiting for my OWP.
I applied to CPC Mississauga. Where did you apply?

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
My wife said she was told she wouldn't need to bring any photos to the medical exam...though there is a place for one on the form?
most doctor's offices would take a picture on the spot as they utilize the eMedical system

Reactions: Oldmacwright

ersar

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
guys can anyone here help me. I sponsored my wife for PR inland program. she does not work so we didn't renew her work permit. is she legally allowed to stay in Canada now that her work permit is expired (more than 6 months) until decision is made? immigration lawyer gave me some crazy advise that my wife has to leave Canada and apply from outside and made me very worried and it's possible that her PR also get rejected since she doesnt hold a valid statues.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
guys can anyone here help me. I sponsored my wife for PR inland program. she does not work so we didn't renew her work permit. is she legally allowed to stay in Canada now that her work permit is expired (more than 6 months) until decision is made? immigration lawyer gave me some crazy advise that my wife has to leave Canada and apply from outside and made me very worried and it's possible that her PR also get rejected since she doesnt hold a valid statues.

When did u submit pr file ??

Caro1612

Jun 26, 2017
Hi, I am April 21, 2017 inland applicant. I got DM 2 days ago, I called CIC today and they confirmed that I am approved for permanent residence, however, still waiting on email or post confirming it. I am not sure how long that would be.

Good luck, hope you hear something soon.
I'm April 10th applicant I got my DM on ECAS on March 14, but my CIC account just changed to reviewing eligibility, I haven't received any mail, do you know what they ask for the landing interview?

ersar

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
we submitted before her statues was expired (her work permit was expired on 27th OCt) on OCT 8th 2017 and it is now in process starting December first