+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

shema_3

Jun 17, 2011
Hello people, does medical invitation come with a mail? Checked my app status just now...Under ''Review of medical results'' It says '' We demanded a medical examination. For more information see your messages below'' I checked but didn't see any other messages aside what I wrote here. I need clarification please...thanks

shema_3

Jun 17, 2011
Review of medical results We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
is it normal that there were no messages showing as what they are requesting.
Oh! hello, didn't see these before posting mine...I have same issue and need direction.

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Same here... Action Required/ Medical Exam.... No message
Hello people, does medical invitation come with a mail? Checked my app status just now...Under ''Review of medical results'' It says '' We demanded a medical examination. For more information see your messages below'' I checked but didn't see any other messages aside what I wrote here. I need clarification please...thanks
Review of medical results We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
is it normal that there were no messages showing as what they are requesting.
this was the discussion we had yesterday. please refer to the previous pages in this thread. it's a glitch which we hoped to be corrected since yesterday. mycic sucks and it's not like we can boycott the service. ugh. i don't know if there's something in we can do as a group to demand better service from them.

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Yes very much so worth it in the end I agree. Does the work permit just come in the mail??? It is something I tried so hard to study (this whole process) but I've never seen this forum thread and I'm happy and will post my process like everone else is doing. So yeah sorry to bother but does it really just come in the mail like that?
you can try linking it in your mycic account to see how your app is going.

Annjo89

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Experience the same issue as many of you:
Review of medical results: We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

But NO messages!! Does anyone know what the additional documents can be...? I have submitted Schedule A and PCC.

I also want to book an appointment for the medical exam but to be able to do so I need the Medical Examination Form, which apparently CIC will send when they request a medical exam... Can that form be found somewhere?

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
You can not link paper permits to mycic from what I read on there help center. Trust me I have tried. Haha.
i submitted my owp app with my pr app. i was able to link both pr app AND owp app. others here have also been successful linking it. i was able to see it was approved before i received it in the mail. i remember i got the idea from matej

Reactions: honeymelon

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
hello
i am very stress, i sent my application May 4 and the room mail received this on May 5, but so far i did not received AOR, mor than a month know . what can i do ?

Gennaro2805

Jun 6, 2017
i submitted my owp app with my pr app. i was able to link both pr app AND owp app. others here have also been successful linking it. i was able to see it was approved before i received it in the mail. i remember i got the idea from matej
I couldn't find it on a cic look up with my UCI. So how did you link it or even find the number??? Thanks for your time being nice and helpful.

lizzielino

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
05-04-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
I couldn't find it on a cic look up with my UCI. So how did you link it or even find the number??? Thanks for your time being nice and helpful.
Use your family name and date of birth

mlabella

May 9, 2017
Mississauga
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-04-2017
honestly, it's a government website but it has a lot of glitches. they ask you to link for "faster" processing but you can't even upload anything on there. it's disappointing. anytime you use the ircc webform, they reply after 10 business days, sometimes even more! very unprofessional. they take us for granted because we need their decision. they don't even care about customer service. i can rant forever but i know there's nothing i can do about it. it's just frustrating sometimes. the logic in me tells me my application will take some time so i just chill, check regularly just incase, but when these updates appear and they end up a glitch? it's an emotional rollercoaster.:confused:

on a side note, they take such meticulous and lengthy process of "reviewing our background" and then you just find these kinds of news http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/immigration-fraud-china-canada-1.3826942o_O makes you wonder what do they do the entire time?

anyway, did you have your owp already mlabella? dmps might allow upfront medicals as long as you already have an owp. that's what i did. or you can try asking for an upfront medical and indicate it's for an owp application, although i'm not sure if they will allow it.
Hi. Thanks I called today and guess what... they said that it was a issue... I can´t do any medical exam now.. So I cancel my appoinment. Thanks.

Reactions: KandyK

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
hello
i am very stress, i sent my application May 4 and the room mail received this on May 5, but so far i did not received AOR, mor than a month know . what can i do ?
in inland timeline, there are some people sent the apps on may 10, 11. have received the aor, and i am not yet

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
hello
in inland timeline, there are some people sent the apps on may 10, 11. have received the aor, and i am not yet
can i send an email for the ircc ask about my application , ? because i tried calling them many time, but i could not