Aimor27

Jun 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
Doc's Request.
Included PCC in application package ; requested Schedule A dated June 9,2017
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
this was the discussion we had yesterday. please refer to the previous pages in this thread. it's a glitch which we hoped to be corrected since yesterday. mycic sucks and it's not like we can boycott the service. ugh. i don't know if there's something in we can do as a group to demand better service from them.
That's the reason why my rep adviced me not to linked my application online because there's a lot of technical problems. She is now in convention in Toronto with IRCC and one of the agenda is about the problem in linking process. I send my application package dated may 5, send AOR june 1. But i prefered not to link because of the glitches...

Last edited:

Vandave

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Tsawassen, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
hello
i am very stress, i sent my application May 4 and the room mail received this on May 5, but so far i did not received AOR, mor than a month know . what can i do ?
in inland timeline, there are some people sent the apps on may 10, 11. have received the aor, and i am not yet
Me too, My application was received on May 5th. Call CIC many times, never contacted. Keep in touch.

Reactions: ayien05

Vandave

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Tsawassen, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
That's the reason why my rep adviced me not to linked my application online because there's a lot of technical problems. She is now in convention in Toronto with IRCC and one of the agency is about the problem in linking process. I send my application package dated may 5, send AOR june 1. But i prefered not to link because of the glitches...
At least you got AOR, we both waiting for AOR now

Aimor27

Jun 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
Doc's Request.
Included PCC in application package ; requested Schedule A dated June 9,2017
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
At least you got AOR, we both waiting for AOR now
The email went directly to my rep..She just forward it to me. Don't worry yours is coming soon.

Reactions: NinaM

Aacon

Jun 7, 2017
Hi all, I'm new here.
I've been reading this thread, thanks for sharing!

So does anyone have issues to validate Schedule A?
Some people had problems about the "ongoing"dates and
seems figured it out, and I tried the same way but still can't validate it.
Even other years, it doesn't accept it.

I've sent technical issues form on IRCC and after 10 days not response yet
So I came here for some help.

My timeline has been shared on google doc btw.
Thanks in advance!

The Aussie

Oct 28, 2010
Hi, hopefully someone can help.

I have been in Canada for 8 months now and still waiting for my paperwork. We started in December, I submitted more paperwork April 22. My fiancé is Canadian and we have 3 kids with duel Canadian/Australian citizenship. We are reaching the point of heavy debt as we didnt think it would take this long and trying to support 3 kids on a $15 an hour wage doesn't stretch too far.

So my question is can I return to Australia to work while we wait or will our visa and months of waiting be voided?

Thanks

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018
Hi, hopefully someone can help.

I have been in Canada for 8 months now and still waiting for my paperwork. We started in December, I submitted more paperwork April 22. My fiancé is Canadian and we have 3 kids with duel Canadian/Australian citizenship. We are reaching the point of heavy debt as we didnt think it would take this long and trying to support 3 kids on a $15 an hour wage doesn't stretch too far.

So my question is can I return to Australia to work while we wait or will our visa and months of waiting be voided?

Thanks
Did you apply for an Open Work Permit along with your application? If so, you should have received a decision on that by now.

You will be forfeiting your In-Canada PR application by returning to work. Leaving for 2-3 weeks on vacation is fine, but if a border agent determines that you went back to work it will mean your months of waiting will be for naught.

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018
Hi all, I'm new here.
I've been reading this thread, thanks for sharing!

So does anyone have issues to validate Schedule A?
Some people had problems about the "ongoing"dates and
seems figured it out, and I tried the same way but still can't validate it.
Even other years, it doesn't accept it.

I've sent technical issues form on IRCC and after 10 days not response yet
So I came here for some help.

My timeline has been shared on google doc btw.
Thanks in advance!
We haven't had any issues regards to validating the Schedule A but our experience with the technical issues webform was that it takes 15-20 days for a response.

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018
Experience the same issue as many of you:
Review of medical results: We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

But NO messages!! Does anyone know what the additional documents can be...? I have submitted Schedule A and PCC.

I also want to book an appointment for the medical exam but to be able to do so I need the Medical Examination Form, which apparently CIC will send when they request a medical exam... Can that form be found somewhere?
We just got this too. And today the message came. It was a request for Replacement documents of Schedule A and PCC, to which the IRCC confirmed by a response to our CSE that it was received.... o_O I guess we're calling in the morning to confirm whether or not we should upload everything again.

Annjo89

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
We just got this too. And today the message came. It was a request for Replacement documents of Schedule A and PCC, to which the IRCC confirmed by a response to our CSE that it was received.... o_O I guess we're calling in the morning to confirm whether or not we should upload everything again.
I have not received any messages today and nothing have change on MyCiC either.. I am calling them right now.

The Aussie

Oct 28, 2010
Did you apply for an Open Work Permit along with your application? If so, you should have received a decision on that by now.

You will be forfeiting your In-Canada PR application by returning to work. Leaving for 2-3 weeks on vacation is fine, but if a border agent determines that you went back to work it will mean your months of waiting will be for naught.
Yes I applied for the OWP. When I call the automated number for updates all I get is the application had not been processed but online it says you are at the final stage wait for a message. Checking today it now says we require a medical check refer to message below (which isn't there)

Vandave

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Tsawassen, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
The email went directly to my rep..She just forward it to me. Don't worry yours is coming soon.
Glad to hear that you got it. Mine is still uncertain. My call finally went through, system updated for AOR is May 9 today. Mine is not in the system. They are checking and will get back tome.

Anyone had experience with that? Not returned either.

Vandave

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Tsawassen, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Luck you, got OWP within 2 month.