+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
That's great, so you're basically done. :)
My husband just used phone service to check his file , they said they are reviewing eligibility and background check is in progress. I am still worried another member jeet007 got sponsorship approval long time ago.

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
My husband just used phone service to check his file , they said they are reviewing eligibility and background check is in progress. I am still worried another member jeet007 got sponsorship approval long time ago.
Every office works differently, timelines might differ from one to another.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Every office works differently, timelines might differ from one to another.
yes I agree with David . When I phone them they say everything is done they only waiting to send me a interview appointment. When I ask Mp help they said MP office I ll be done in December 2018 . But now they saying they waiting for officer to set up my appointment for interview and I haven’t heard anything till now. I don’t know what is taking them so long just for an appointment

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
yes I agree with David . When I phone them they say everything is done they only waiting to send me a interview appointment. When I ask Mp help they said MP office I ll be done in December 2018 . But now they saying they waiting for officer to set up my appointment for interview and I haven’t heard anything till now. I don’t know what is taking them so long just for an appointment
did your spouse got AIP ?

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Did you ever receive the SA letter? My wife was approved since who knows when and I have yet to receive the letter.
I got my SA letter today from CPC MISSISSAUGA , after 3 days ! , it doesn't say anything about file transfer

Last edited: