+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

evafromca

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
i can understand , on December 31st they ask me same ting so mad when i saw that email. but what we can do now we have to wait another 2 months to processes our photos and then another 2 to 4 weeks to receive in mail . what a time waste
I was just coming here to see if anyone had picture issues and looks like you did, too. I got an email early part of January as well that they didn't accept my photo either, so I sent in new ones. Sorry you had the same issue. I got my first photos done at London Drugs and my new set at Costco. Sure hope this one will work...and yeah, what a waste of time. I hoped to have had my card by the end of January, but this delayed it. Anyway, hoping to have it soon. I got some traveling to do...LOL

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
I got update today MP office they phoned cic and cic said that officer is waiting to set an appointment for interview . M so worried I think it’s goinv to be a relationship interview

Reactions: Pgtk

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
I got update today MP office they phoned cic and cic said that officer is waiting to set an appointment for interview . M so worried I think it’s goinv to be a relationship interview
Oh, it's weird, they told you something different in December right?

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
I know someone who got decision made as PA 2nd day after interview and landing was also done shortly .

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Hello All , I just got my PR Card in the mail just now, so happy it's all done, I was just as anxious as everyone , being out of status both my son n myself, wondering when would it end n finally it did so it will come through for you too.

Submitted...............................................August 2017
Transferred for relationship interview...June 2018
Did interview?.....?....................................November 14, 2018
Landing interview ....................................December 11, 2018
PR card received by mail...........................January 25, 2019

evafromca

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hello All , I just got my PR Card in the mail just now, so happy it's all done, I was just as anxious as everyone , being out of status both my son n myself, wondering when would it end n finally it did so it will come through for you too.

Submitted...............................................August 2017
Transferred for relationship interview...June 2018
Did interview?.....?....................................November 14, 2018
Landing interview ....................................December 11, 2018
PR card received by mail...........................January 25, 2019
Congrats to you!!! What a relief for you! There are a couple of us here who had our interviews in November and got notices around New Year that they didn't like our pictures, so we have to wait yet...ughh.....anyway, eventually we will get our cards, too. I am so happy for you, specially since you were out of status. Hoooray!!!

Reactions: Fowl

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
I was just coming here to see if anyone had picture issues and looks like you did, too. I got an email early part of January as well that they didn't accept my photo either, so I sent in new ones. Sorry you had the same issue. I got my first photos done at London Drugs and my new set at Costco. Sure hope this one will work...and yeah, what a waste of time. I hoped to have had my card by the end of January, but this delayed it. Anyway, hoping to have it soon. I got some traveling to do...LOL
Oh yes Costco is good to go. That's where I went.

Reactions: evafromca

Hanh my

Jul 31, 2018
I have a question. I just got my DM today. Just waiting for landing papers. But I’m just wondering of my husband. It’s
mean sponsoring me . He just changed his name last 2 weeks. Should I call CIC , email or my MP ? Let them know about it . Thank you all

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
I have a question. I just got my DM today. Just waiting for landing papers. But I’m just wondering of my husband. It’s
mean sponsoring me . He just changed his name last 2 weeks. Should I call CIC , email or my MP ? Let them know about it . Thank you all
I don't know exactly what to do but my guts tell me you should contact IRCC and let me know as soon as possible, better safe.

Reactions: Pgtk

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
I changed my name legally while my husband's file in process . I got my name changed on citizenship certificate and CIC automatically updated in their system . Got AOR after 10 days regarding name change.I don't think so there is any issue bcz u did legally and have name change certificate. May be just contact them by sending an email and notify them about name change. Better to be on safer side

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
I changed my name legally while my husband's file in process . I got my name changed on citizenship certificate and CIC automatically updated in their system . Got AOR after 10 days regarding name change.I don't think so there is any issue bcz u did legally and have name change certificate. May be just contact them by sending an email and notify them about name change. Better to be on safer side
Agreed! I think people, any applicant should notify IRCC with any change they do, to avoid any problems in their application, no one knows what could affects theirs. If you have doubts, contact them!. People here won't know better!

qendresa321

Jan 31, 2019
2017 Applicant - These were my timelines:

Application sent - August 28, 2017
Acknowledgement of Receipt - October 25, 2017
Medical request - March 20, 2018
Request for police certificate (first one was incorrect format) - April 17, 2018
Eligibility passed - July 17, 2018
Landing appointment - October 16, 2018
Photo resubmission request - Dec. 10, 2018

Now just waiting... sigh.