Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Some Nov got great news. I’m Nov 22, still waiting and hoping

annita

Mar 28, 2018
No I am in Toronto. But our file is processing in vancouver... looks like they transferred because of Mississauga office being too busy

how do you know about transferring file? If I am in Montreal and my AIP was sending from Mississauga, will they transfer it to Montreal office? Or how does it work?

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
how do you know about transferring file? If I am in Montreal and my AIP was sending from Mississauga, will they transfer it to Montreal office? Or how does it work?

I am just guessing about the transfer. And probably if you re in montreal and getting AIP from Mississauga then it could be that they transferred. It depnds onthe load sometimes.

Rest, i read in this forum where few people mentioned about the transfer. That wen they called CIC they got to know about the file being transferred.

Reactions: annita

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
I am just guessing about the transfer. And probably if you re in montreal and getting AIP from Mississauga then it could be that they transferred. It depnds onthe load sometimes.

Rest, i read in this forum where few people mentioned about the transfer. That wen they called CIC they got to know about the file being transferred.

we applied from Mississauga, after medical we received request for Schedule A, that was from Vancouver and after that whatever they requested such as passport copy,PCC and fingerprints,everything came from Vancouver...

Reactions: annita

py_mission

Jun 21, 2017
Apply for your GCMS notes. The notes will include details on when and why your file was transferred to another office

Reactions: itsme123

Shakti91

Sep 11, 2017
The email address they use is "WST-LandingEnquiries@cic.gc.ca". I'm in Vancouver.

There is a pdf file attached, and the body of the pdf is basically:

Dear My name:

We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview
has been scheduled for: XXXX/XX/XX XXAM/PM

Please present this letter upon your arrival at: An address.

Failure to appear for this interview may be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent
residence and your application could be refused.
If you cannot attend this interview, please e-mail us at:
WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca or call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100
Please note:
 Do not arrive until 15 minutes prior to your interview time.
 If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you,
and brings government issued ID documents with photos establishing their identity.
 If you believe that you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for
hiring/finding an interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.
 If you are subject to and have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the
amount of $490.00 per adult who is subject to permanent residency, you must do so
prior to your interview.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
Please note that there is a delay between becoming a Permanent Resident and receiving your
PR card: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

Please bring the following original documents to your interview:
 A valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you
are exempt from the travel document requirement, bring other documents establishing
your identity.
 Important: If for any reason you are not in possession of valid identity/travel
documents at the time of the appointment, you must advise this office PRIOR to
the appointment date.

 Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed
for permanent residence inside Canada.
Please show the photographer the document found here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
 Current and expired Temporary Resident documents issued by IRCC
These include work permits, study permits & visitor records.
 Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
Please make sure to print and bring the receipt and not the "payment confirmation form"
page.
Please note:
If you have recently changed any of the following without updating IRCC, please scan &
e-mail WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca your updates and document(s) immediately.
Please also bring the original documents along to your interview.

 Marital status
Include copy of marriage certificate, divorce certificate etc.
 Passport
Include copy of the biographical details page
 Contact information
Include a copy of your photo government ID with your current address
Regards,
Permanent Resident Processing Unit
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – Vancouver
Hey,
Me and my girlfriend received the same email. Our interview is on 24Oct.
What did they ask you in your interview.
We are really concerned. We did not receive any CoPR and when I last checked with CIC they were processing our background check.
Thanks

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Hey,
Me and my girlfriend received the same email. Our interview is on 24Oct.
What did they ask you in your interview.
We are really concerned. We did not receive any CoPR and when I last checked with CIC they were processing our background check.
Thanks
Its a landing interview!! Nothing to be worried about! Congrats!!

Reactions: sylvain1

SeniorSpouse

Star Member
May 8, 2018
I am a July 2017 Principal applicant for Inland Spousal sponsorship for PR from United States
The VO was Vancouver, They said I should receive a landing interview e-mail from Ottawa
Progress was greatly delayed when the panel physician processed the eMedical as an Upfront Medical and coded it as Non EDE when it should have been an IME coded EDE.
In any case.

Does anyone know how long it is taking to get the e-mail from Ottawa now.
Thanks

Timeline
App Sent July 20 2017 App received July 25, 2017
Sched A requested Sept 9, 2018 Sched A Submitted Sept 10, 2018
Med Request March 19, 2018 Submitted March 28, 2017
Medical Furtherance Request May 16, 2018 Submitted Aug 30, 2018
Medical Completed Passed Sept 12, 2018
Decision Made Sponsor July 11, 2018
Decision Made PA Approved Sept 12 2018

maplekimchi

Feb 16, 2018
hey guys i have few questions

this is my time line

Application sent: September 27th, 2017
Application received: September 29th, 2017
AOR received: November 29th, 2017
Called for Medical: April 13th, 2018
Medical Passed: May, 2018
Eligibility Passed: September 11th, 2018
Got at interview letter: October 2nd, 2018

I got an interview letter says We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled for: October blah blah. but i didn't get a DM letter yet is it normal to get this letter before DM letter?

Also when I applied PR process i applied Open work permit as well but they didn't give me yet
so In this case can i get refund OPW fee?
also when i pay the PR fee they have 2 options
Sponsorship fee ($75), principal applicant processing fee ($475) and right of permanent residence fee ($490) = 1,040$
Sponsor your spouse or partner without right of permanent residence fee
Sponsorship fee ($75) and principal applicant processing fee ($475) = 550$
i accidentally choose both options and paid about 1500$ but i just found out i supposed to choose only first option for 1000$ bill so in this case should i get refund and pay proper amount of money or just leave it?

please let me know thanks
I wish all you guys good luck!

Last edited: