AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I guess you will pay that at the location where you will be doing your landing interview .
I don't think there is any landing office processing the fees. You have to pay them before.

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
No emailed them !!! 7-10 business days usually !!

Just received AIP and SA approval :) and asked to submit RPRF as well.

Also received pre-arrival letter as well but ours is inland application ! May be some glitch :-\

so excited ... hopefully get DM soon too.

Hey guys.... yesterday oct 3rd we received AIP and SA approvals and today morning oct 4th ECAS changed to decision made :) both sides.. but no DM letter as such. Hopefuly we get that soon too or who knows landing letter directly :D

Last edited:

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
Hey guys.... yesterday oct 3rd we received AIP and SA approvals and today morning oct 4th ECAS changed to decision made :) both sides.. but no DM letter as such. Hopefuly we get that soon too or who knows landing letter directly :D

wow... after fingerprints,its fast right?

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I have paid and printed the paper and sent that with my whole application when i filed last year, So i dont need to do anything right ?
You just bring the receipt with you for the landing interview, but most likely they will not ask about it. When it's paid, they see it in their system.

FAEZEH

Oct 4, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have admission to PhD in Montreal with funding of 21000 CAD/year and I am going to start in January. I got married after I got my visa and now we want to apply for my husband visa too. I have not gone to Canada yet and I am going in January. I only have Visa and admission and funding letters.
- we would really like to know can we apply for his visa now before I get to Canada? It is really hard for us to be far from each other so we want him to get his visa as soon as he can. I would really appreciate if you could help me.

Thank you

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hello everyone,
I have admission to PhD in Montreal with funding of 21000 CAD/year and I am going to start in January. I got married after I got my visa and now we want to apply for my husband visa too. I have not gone to Canada yet and I am going in January. I only have Visa and admission and funding letters.
- we would really like to know can we apply for his visa now before I get to Canada? It is really hard for us to be far from each other so we want him to get his visa as soon as he can. I would really appreciate if you could help me.

Thank you
Congrats on your PhD admission. You would get better replies in the international student section:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/international-students.2/
Here is about spousal sponsorship for permanent residence.

Still, here is my 2 cents...
I think you have to send an application for an open work permit for your husband with your study permit application.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/work/help-your-spouse-common-law-partner-work-canada.html

Also, as you come to Quebec province, you will need to get a CAQ (Certificat d'acceptation du Québec).
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/index.html

Lemur

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi Guys,is there any sponsor received an email ask wether recrived any social assistance or not?
Yes, I did! A while ago. We got the province social assistance to type a letter confirming my husband never received this. My husband is a student, I think that's why they ask. Does your sponsor have a job?