+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Finally CIC vancouver office received my husband's fingerprints. Phew !!!!

Hopefuly soon we hear something ! nov 16 applicant
Also they updated mycic account from "we need additional documents" to " not applicable" after receiving the fingerprints

Ours Fingers are crossed now !!! Lets see what comes next !!!

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Did u get an email or u called them and after how many days they received it ????
No emailed them !!! 7-10 business days usually !!

Just received AIP and SA approval :) and asked to submit RPRF as well.

Also received pre-arrival letter as well but ours is inland application ! May be some glitch :-\

so excited ... hopefully get DM soon too.

Last edited:

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Can u send me the email adress pls where we can email and ask ??
Do you know if yours is vancouver as well??? Because ours is and if so I can send you vancouver one. It is also mentioned in the fingerprint request letter if you received one!

BertlCamus

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
I received AIP and S.A. letter Sept 24, DM on both sides Sept 25. I haven't receive DM letter yet. It's killing me, is there a possibility that my application be denied? Hoping DM will come soon.... this waiting game is really worrisome.
Don't lose sleep over it. Some people including myself never received a DM letter. I'd say you hear something within a month.

Reactions: sylvain1

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
I have a question :

I did not pay the RPRF with my application when submitted. And, now CIC asked to pay it through the email for AIP & SA approval and I paid too but I dont know where to upload or send it??

Mycic shows no place to upload the fee receipt.

Any thoughts?

oMapletree

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I have a question :

I did not pay the RPRF with my application when submitted. And, now CIC asked to pay it through the email for AIP & SA approval and I paid too but I dont know where to upload or send it??

Any thoughts?
I guess you will pay that at the location where you will be doing your landing interview .

stke4130

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
I have a question :

Any thoughts?
I was the same. It says on my DM email to send a copy via webform http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

I sent it, but will also bring a printed copy to the landing interview (once i get that email...)

Reactions: sylvain1