AOR Received.
20-11-2017
Med's Request
18-08-2018
Med's Done....
21-08-2018
Hi Everyone,

I shared my wife's timeline couple days ago:

I applied for my wife's residency as an inland application in February 2017, PCC was requested in March, work permit received in April and medical was done in June. After a long silence, Today I got the Sponsor Approval(SA) email and now when i check the ECAS, it says decision made.
Although, the CIC account is still the same saying medicals have been approved, background check in progress, SA in progress etc etc. Not sure whats happening and why two systems are not synced properly. But anyways wanted to share an update with you all.
We finally got another email in her myCIC account asking to confirm time for a phone interview. Has anyone heard of this before?? I have never heard of a phone interview before. This is what the letter says:

Congratulations!

Reactions: gary.bhanot

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I applied for my wife's residency as an inland application in February 2017, PCC was requested in March, work permit received in April and medical was done in June. After a long silence, Today I got the Sponsor Approval(SA) email and now when i check the ECAS, it says decision made.
Although, the CIC account is still the same saying medicals have been approved, background check in progress, SA in progress etc etc. Not sure whats happening and why two systems are not synced properly. But anyways wanted to share an update with you all.
We finally got another email in her myCIC account asking to confirm time for a phone interview. Has anyone heard of this before?? I have never heard of a phone interview before. This is what the letter says:

Would you be able to post the reason for interview and also the questions asked, once it is done ?

Good luck for the interview !!

Reactions: EGH

gary.bhanot

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
NOCA2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Would you be able to post the reason for interview and also the questions asked, once it is done ?

Good luck for the interview !!
For sure, will definitely give an update.

Yulia V

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
Hi Everyone,

Congrats!!! It says on their website that this is their pilot program to be interviewing chosen candidates over the phone.

northheart

Aug 7, 2017
Hi guys.. I'm uploading my police certificate here online and it asks for me to type in expiring date for it. There's no such thing on my FOB
Report here.. what am I supposed to put in?

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
April 2017 applicant is anyone get medical request or AIP?
apr 28 here: no request so far. sent a cse last week and received the generic "everything's in order" message. getting the second set of gcms notes shortly, so will see what's up. on the last set of notes it said "medical: not started". no sa or aip as well. i'll give it til march and then ask my MP to follow up with ircc.

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Congrats, did you get an interview.
I am Feb 2017, dm made on both sides since Thursday, just waiting to her from them. Just wondering if I will get an interview. It's a good feeling to see Feb applicant getting some good news.
no relatinoship interview, just landing interview.. did you get your landing letter yet?

Honey0914

Jan 23, 2018
apr 28 here: no request so far. sent a cse last week and received the generic "everything's in order" message. getting the second set of gcms notes shortly, so will see what's up. on the last set of notes it said "medical: not started". no sa or aip as well. i'll give it til march and then ask my MP to follow up with ircc.
I am apr 05 applicant