AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
My application was sent with PCC and sche A. I will contact them soon to figure out,
So it is probably the Sche A then.
I think they ask after received because they need the digital version.

gary.bhanot

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
NOCA2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi Everyone,

Just another update on my Phone Interview. So, the letter they sent me stated that i have to tell them if i would be travelling within 90 days after my phone interviews and we were going back home for a wedding. So, they postponed the date of the phone interview and also sent me the COPR and explained that this is just a new system they are implementing/testing where they could reduce in-person interviews.

So, everyone will get a COPR in myCIC account and they can just print it. When the officer calls, he will go through the COPR and confirm passport details and current status and ask you to sign it over the phone. Then we would have to courier it back to them where they will stamp and return it.

Coridel

Oct 24, 2017
I just spoke with IRCC and the representative told me that my OPW receipts were being returned to me (according to a note on my file). The background is that my OPW application was returned to me because I missed one of the fees, so I sent it back with copies showing that I paid both fees ($100 and $155) online. Has anyone ever had their payment receipts returned for any reason?

I haven't received the physical letter but was hoping someone on the forum could tell me whether this is a negative thing that will further delay my application. At this point, it doesn't seem like it could possibly be a nicety (e.g. just a confirmation that they received the payment receipts).

Thanks. If it is bad news, maybe I should just reapply for my OPW now and save a week's further delay waiting for this letter.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016

eduardo.arellano

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
OWP was approved today!! Jan. 23rd! (online, checked on CIC)

Originally applied - August 5th - PR + OWP
OWP and PR returned due to insufficient funds and missing documents - September 30th
OWP and PR resubmitted - October 5th
AOR - December 5th
PCC and SA uploaded to CIC - January 3rd
OWP approved online - Jan 23rd

On a different note, my wife was under a study permit that expired on September 29th, we thought she was not under an implied status since we had to re-send all the papers in October and I was afraid she was not gonna get it. Looks like everything worked just fine.

Reactions: spacemonkey1o1

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi everyone!!!

FEB 2017 Inland applicant here.
Had complete silence from CIC until last week when (What i thought was good news) They wanted a traffic history report from the state i used to live in.... uuugghhhhhh! So much waiting!!! Can this process be over already :(

Seeing a few Feb applicants getting good news is making my anxiety go wild, its been a loooonngggg year haha.
Can someone shed some light??? Is this a good thing?? Am i close to the end?

brille_sky

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Hi everyone!!!

FEB 2017 Inland applicant here.
Had complete silence from CIC until last week when (What i thought was good news) They wanted a traffic history report from the state i used to live in.... uuugghhhhhh! So much waiting!!! Can this process be over already :(

Seeing a few Feb applicants getting good news is making my anxiety go wild, its been a loooonngggg year haha.
Can someone shed some light??? Is this a good thing?? Am i close to the end?
sorry to hear :( never heard of them ask for a traffic history..

Reactions: Emily89

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
sorry to hear :( never heard of them ask for a traffic history..
yeah.... It's specific to my case, so not everyone will be asked for it. I'm thinking it has something to do with them going through the background check. Traffic history report gives information about whether you have had an DUI's or speeding tickets. It reminded me about getting my speeding ticket back in 2009! haha, thought i had that one forgot. I'm hoping this is just one last finally piece of information they need to complete the BC... Hopefully...

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
After almost 6 months of nothing from CIC, I recevied this below letter in my account. What does this mean??

"Dear abcdmud
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements."

biff995

Jan 18, 2018
Surrey BC
Category........
FAM
OWP was approved today!! Jan. 23rd! (online, checked on CIC)

Originally applied - August 5th - PR + OWP
OWP and PR returned due to insufficient funds and missing documents - September 30th
OWP and PR resubmitted - October 5th
AOR - December 5th
PCC and SA uploaded to CIC - January 3rd
OWP approved online - Jan 23rd

On a different note, my wife was under a study permit that expired on September 29th, we thought she was not under an implied status since we had to re-send all the papers in October and I was afraid she was not gonna get it. Looks like everything worked just fine.
That's great news! I had to send back OWP october 19th so hoping mine will arrive soon :)

Reactions: eduardo.arellano