Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
see profiler's
I wouldn't trust them. I was experimenting with mathing after 11am...

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
mmmMmmmMm pies...

Honestly, I have a feeling they will accept it. One of them anyway. For me, they don't even want to answer me anymore...
Of course the will accept it, at least the last one which is flawless. What I'm trying to achieve is cut the time from 4 months starting now to less than that.
I think they traced your IP and they know who you are and what are you posting here so they give you the "talk to the hand" attitude :p :p :p

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Neonnick said:
Marie, but our application was received only on 16th JUNE 2016, do we qualify for SIR?
Someone on this thread applied in July and their notes stated they were in SIR.

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
Neonnick said:
Marie, but our application was received only on 16th JUNE 2016, do we qualify for SIR?
As it was said before around here, SIR is an ongoing program. Eventually you will if your app is considered straightforward.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
Of course the will accept it, at least the last one which is flawless. What I'm trying to achieve is cut the time from 4 months starting now to less than that.
I think they traced your IP and they know who you are and what are you posting here so they give you the "talk to the hand" attitude :p :p :p
That would also explain the strange person who stopped by the outside of my home holding up a cell phone too... I made the mistake of looking at the Careers pages for CSE and CSIS (ya, don't do that). As I know someone who has worked in DND, they told me, family who works in CSIS track anyone who visits the careers pages of either CSE or CSIS...it's a "they'll call you if they are interested" organisation.

And speaking of which.. ATIP finally answered me (LATE, AGAIN) and they are still working on getting me notes ..... (*&%*&$^&%!!!

I am resisting the urge to make a phone call here..........

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
That would also explain the strange person who stopped by the outside of my home holding up a cell phone too... I made the mistake of looking at the Careers pages for CSE and CSIS (ya, don't do that). As I know someone who has worked in DND, they told me, family who works in CSIS track anyone who visits the careers pages of either CSE or CSIS...it's a "they'll call you if they are interested" organisation.

And speaking of which.. ATIP finally answered me (LATE, AGAIN) and they are still working on getting me notes ..... (*&%*&$^&%!!!

I am resisting the urge to make a phone call here..........
I looked into the government careers page too, even got an account for the future submissions. Hah.... I hope they track me and say I should pay taxes faster 8)

EDIT: that's exhausting to work on that notes, indeed....

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
I looked into the government careers page too, even got an account for the future submissions. Hah.... I hope they track me and say I should pay taxes faster 8)

EDIT: that's exhausting to work on that notes, indeed....
Gov Jobs is ok... it's CSIS and CSE that are cloak and dagger. I tried to convince my wife that we could move to Ottawa (which she wanted) and that she could get a job as a Russian Interpreter for CSIS (that was a pretty funny conversation... ya she has decided not to persue that career).

I do see that you would like to pay taxes faster.... that's a great idea. What can we do to help you in this process? :D

RE: Notes: I think I might just use a sledgehammer to kill a fly. I have had enough of this.

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
Gov Jobs is ok... it's CSIS and CSE that are cloak and dagger. I tried to convince my wife that we could move to Ottawa (which she wanted) and that she could get a job as a Russian Interpreter for CSIS (that was a pretty funny conversation... ya she has decided not to persue that career).

I do see that you would like to pay taxes faster.... that's a great idea. What can we do to help you in this process? :D

RE: Notes: I think I might just use a sledgehammer to kill a fly. I have had enough of this.
I thought of being an interpreter for a while too but, as your wife did, decided not to persue that career. Cause if we'll ever leave Toronto I'm going to Vancouver, the city that knows no winter and rips you off for rent !

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
I thought of being an interpreter for a while too but, as your wife did, decided not to persue that career. Cause if we'll ever leave Toronto I'm going to Vancouver, the city that knows no winter and rips you off for rent !
Her thing was, she wants to maintain her Russian citizenship (she will attain Canadian citizenship when she has completed the number of days, and the test). She doesn't want them to think she was a traitor, right?

My MP is going to call the CIC for us... Like anything when dealing with CIC, there is a form to authorize them to talk to my MP.... So, filling more forms...

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
My MP is going to call the CIC for us... Like anything when dealing with CIC, there is a form to authorize them to talk to my MP.... So, filling more forms...
What exactly can that MP do for us? Also, I thought you can get in touch with one only if you have an outland application.

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could someone please explain to me what SIR is? Havent logged in for a month. Please enlighten me

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
What exactly can that MP do for us? Also, I thought you can get in touch with one only if you have an outland application.
MP's (and MPP's) can act on your behalf to correct problems in laws and governing bodies. If there is a problem, they are paid by you (your taxes) to represent you to the government. They are supposed to help you find solutions to problems.

In this case, I want the deadlock corrected at IRCC. They are happy to help us, and they have already received my completed authorization (for them to act and communicate on my behalf).

If nothing else, that is how you bypass the call centre ;)

EDIT: And no you can contact the MP if you have any concern or issue with anything to do with Canada's federal government. You can contact your MPP to tell them to get rid of Kathleen Wynne....