File Transfer...
10 July 2012
Med's Done....
06 July 2012
LANDED..........
soonest I hope
chelseaviel said:
Hi everyone!!

Seems Im not alone..I actually have the same case with RCVmini they also returned the whole package just because of the old form IMM 1344 which has a barcode already. I sent my application last April 17 and on May 8 my husband received the package back to his mailbox! We both are really frustrated but we dont have choice but to redo the form and send it back again..I just hope this time it will be ok. Im Always praying for that. Let's not lost hope. There will aways be a brighter side in this waiting game.

Goodluck to all of us! God bless us all!
Just to let you know my application was accpeted after I sent it back the 2nd time.

To be clear there was NO changes to mine. The forms were fine and the only reason I can think of is that in fact someone was being lazy and didn't do their job properly.

It toast-my-grits that there is no specific client service number or person I can track and file a complaint about. I think if they return your package there should be somone who has to ID themselves as the case/vo responsible. That way if it is an error on their part we know who to address.

Anyways it seems my package was accepted and approved faster then I had expected and sent on its way to Singapore so (cross fingers) its smooth sailing from now on.

Yogi3845

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
RCVmini said:
yes its a good point you make. Ironically I work for the federal government as well and I know how lethargic some workers can be.

Good idea about putting the documents in the order of the check list. I'm going to do that this time and keep all the supporting documents in a separate stack behind all the IMM forms.

I just would have expected that since I did fill out the check list they would have realized that I did include all the forms.
I have included everything in a single envelope.Make 2 bunches one for sponsor and one for applicant in the order of checklist and put both in a single envelope. Mine was approved just under 30 days bcoz I did not include useless stuff and made it bulky.

LeisaP

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
ARC requested Sept 28,2012 ARC sent October 18,2012... RCMP Sent Dec 17,2012. Additional court documents sent March 25, 2013.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
First medical March 2011, REDO Medical July 30, 2012
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
im glad they accepted it!!
thats frustrating!
i remember when we sent in ours. our immigration consultant took apart the binders and other folders we made. because she told us we should put everything in one envelope not seperate ones, because the officers get irritated sometimes if its not all together.

its silly really.
but oh well. not much we can do about it

anyways glad its all fixed!! good luck!

when we sent ours in, the time was 66 days but we got approved in 55. maybe because it was in one package i dunno. but it was faster than expected.
:)

aarongpasha

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 24 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon coming
VISA ISSUED...
soon happening
LANDED..........
soon will happen
Hi RCVmini: Just to let you know my application was accpeted after I sent it back the 2nd time.

To be clear there was NO changes to mine. The forms were fine and the only reason I can think of is that in fact someone was being lazy and didn't do their job properly.

It toast-my-grits that there is no specific client service number or person I can track and file a complaint about. I think if they return your package there should be somone who has to ID themselves as the case/vo responsible. That way if it is an error on their part we know who to address.

Anyways it seems my package was accepted and approved faster then I had expected and sent on its way to Singapore so (cross fingers) its smooth sailing from now on.

Q1. Would you know anyone from Vietnam/Thailand, who has applied for spousal PRV at SVO, got VISA in less than 12 months ?

Q2. Can we write Mr. j Kenney whether he can help us expediting files especially Spousal files get processed little quicker in Singapore ?

Comment pls

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
If Hitler has to wait...I'm afraid you're going to have to wait as well...

FS

aarongpasha

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 24 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon coming
VISA ISSUED...
soon happening
LANDED..........
soon will happen
Did really Hitler wait ?

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
RCVmini said:
Fencesitter - I finished the application in May, sent it off 3rd May and got it back on the 24th.
How is it possible to get such a fast turn around time? I've been waiting nearly 3 months to get some kind of update on the sponsorship alone?

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
CanadianJeepGuy said:
How is it possible to get such a fast turn around time? I've been waiting nearly 3 months to get some kind of update on the sponsorship alone?
Nothing was DONE, they returned the entire application to them. She wasn't approved for sponsorship or anything. They found a mistake (or they were just being lazy) and returned it.

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
parker24 said:
Nothing was DONE, they returned the entire application to them. She wasn't approved for sponsorship or anything. They found a mistake (or they were just being lazy) and returned it.
I was speaking to his submission dates. RCVmini submitted his application May 3rd, had it returned May 25th, resubmitted it June 3rd and had it approved by July 5th.
I submitted mine May 10th and haven't heard a word. I've contacted my MP to no avail; CIC the same.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
aarongpasha said:
Did really Hitler wait ?
oh yes he waited and waited and he missed his boyfriend terrribly :mad: :p

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
KJG: he would have rather invaded - I guess!

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
From what I hear, Hitler used to get his meat out back...dodgy butcher!

FS

mameelynn

Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo... I mean CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2012
Doc's Request.
06/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/07/2012
Med's Done....
16/12/2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2013
LANDED..........
04/2013
lol... It's good to see that even if we have a dark sense of humor we are still able to laugh through all this crap!

Our whole application got sent back to us because my husband missed two of the places he was supposed to sign(yeah to say I was upset would be an understatement) but it was interesting to see how they had looked at our papers. When I sent it all in the first time I had put a large paperclip over my papers as the sponsor and one over my husbands as the person being sponsored but when I got it back the clips were gone. When I sent it back in the second time I got small post-it's and did one color for mine and put the form number and name on each one and then did a separate color for my husband's forms and wrote down the form names and numbers on each one and then on our receipt and the incomplete forms I did a 3rd color and put their form number and info because they had the stamp from when they were received. I guess the 2nd time was a charm for stage one.... The issues were with my husbands forms though so I guess it was better to get it back closer to the start of the application times as opposed to having to wait longer during stage two. I would also suggest that you don't put anything in separate folders but just label it in a way like I did. Good luck!!

RCVmini

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Victoria BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga, Visa Office - Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 03 May, RETURNED 24 May.... filed again June 03 . Accpeted 5 July 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
10 July 2012
Med's Done....
06 July 2012
LANDED..........
soonest I hope
aarongpasha said:
Hi RCVmini: Just to let you know my application was accpeted after I sent it back the 2nd time.

Q1. Would you know anyone from Vietnam/Thailand, who has applied for spousal PRV at SVO, got VISA in less than 12 months ?

Q2. Can we write Mr. j Kenney whether he can help us expediting files especially Spousal files get processed little quicker in Singapore ?

Comment pls
Q1 - I personally know 2 people who got it all done, start-to-finnish in under 12 months. The average time I've seen was 10 months. Quickest I've heard of was 6-7 months.

I suspect mine will be fast now that its out of mississauga

RCVmini

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Victoria BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga, Visa Office - Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 03 May, RETURNED 24 May.... filed again June 03 . Accpeted 5 July 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
10 July 2012
Med's Done....
06 July 2012
LANDED..........
soonest I hope
CanadianJeepGuy said:
Yeah I've been hearing that some people who sent theirs in in early may are still waiting. Doesn't seem like there is a proper order of first come first serve.

Then again maybe I was faster because my sponsorship situation is pretty simple. (I work for the federal government, never been married, no criminal record, no kids, and I have a gov security clearance with a full 20 year background check done on me already for work)