+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Thank you so much I will it has been far too long since I have been with my husband and family. And when you are looking at another year too long to be away already so have to see and be with them.

izzy

Sep 21, 2007
bring winter stuff with you is freazing here!!!!!
really there is a cold weather coming from europe and is very cold !!!
good luck!!!

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Thank you but I am always hot but I will bring some warm clothes with me also but if I know me I will not use them much. I leave on Feb. 20 only going to two weeks but it is better than nothing. We need to be together and be able to touch each other to reinstate we are both real and not just a face and voice coming over the wires. Take care hope to hear some good news soon.

izzy

Sep 21, 2007
hi there sorry i hvent be around to much bussy here!!!!
i have no idea when i will be back i have be here for 2 months and may stay till march!!!!
waitting for the embassy my wish is to go back the hole family

amurphy

Jan 27, 2009
Conjugal partner from Ireland

Hi,

I have sponsored my conjugal partner from Ireland and we are waiting to hear from CHC in London, UK. We have been living apart for almost two years and we are anxious to finally be together. The CHC has had our application since December 16, 2008. How long will we have to wait before we receive an answer? Can my partner wait in Montreal, Canada with me for their response or does he have to be in his country of residence?

Please give us some answers. We are very confused.

A. Murphy

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Hello eveyone
I hope all is well and you are next to your loved ones .. I am canadian just sent in papers to mississauga for processing My husband is from moroco.. Sent papers Jan 30/09 told they should receive in courier Feb 2/09 (ya it was the weekend-like i needed more stress) I am worrying I can t remember if I put in places not applicable and I did not write on the back of pictures all people or information but I did put them in ziploc bags with information written outside of it telling dates and if family or friends. Also my husband Police clearance expired Jan 29 but he got it legalized in moroco on Jan 15 will he need to get another one-- I am so stressed and just begining the process of getting him here already 2nd guessing ... Ill let you know if problems if any and time lines.. would love to talk to people who started processing same time as I did also

Yvonne

Feb 14, 2008
HAPPY!!!!!! My husband gets the visa tomorrow and will be landing in Toronto on Saturday!!! 347 days from date of application till the date of picking up the visa! We're so happy!!! Good luck to everyone!

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
CONGRATULATIONS .......THAT'S GREAT YVONNE ... I AM SO HAPPY BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND..

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
Congratulations Yvonne, finally Rabat issues a visa to someone, I didn't think there was anyone working there anymore from the lack of movement.

izzy

Sep 21, 2007
woww!!!
i only have to said if you have being waitting for more them 7months star making phone calls..... i am here in morroc since dec, and will be here till my husband go back home wiht my and our baby but let me just said this....
they have lost most of our file and if i dint call them to see whats going on.... them we will still waitting.... now my file is being in rabat for 8 months and trust me there is no diference of age, there is nothing wrong and i have being here more them 6 times i am soo pisss right now bcos my tax payer money is going in the garbage in that embassy!!!
good look!! to everyone and hopefully i will have better news