+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

carolineg543

Feb 3, 2022
Hello salam
Any update?
Any good news?
Are things moving on in Rabat office?
Salaam alaikum. I have been following the Rabat VO closely. I recently uploaded a data set received from Stats Canada which outlines processing numbers from 2019 to the end of 2021 for the Rabat VO (including family class) together with data about the remaining Rabat inventory in various streams. Search @carolineg543 on twitter to see the data set.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi everyone - I was wondering if someone can guide me about the opposite case. Canadian man - and Moroccan woman. Im guessing the timelines would be similar? I have been reading few cases here - and i saw some are even waiting for 4 years! Im heartbroken to read that. its so unjust. Me and my fiance would like to marry asap. But then i dont want to leave her there for 4-5 years. I can't leave my job here as well. Is it possible to bring her on Visit Visa and then marrying her here possible or advisable? Or on Student visa? She can genuinely pursue some post grad degree, which will give her canadian educational experience. And while she is studying - i can start her process here. If anyone can guide me - I'll be sincerely grateful.