+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

adamtanya

Jul 30, 2008
hello everybody . i hope everything going good with you
for me i have been interviewed this month the fift of march
we paid the fee for visa 13 in missusuga cause as i was tol you cannt pay from here
how long does miossuguga take to notify rabat
i hope everybody hears good news soon .

adamtanya

Jul 30, 2008
hello how are you doing ? I hope everything good good with you right . as hemingway says man can be destroyed but cannt be defeated . i m sure you will be reunited . you still have years ahead to celebrate evey events together i will pray for you and i wanna ty you badly cause you have been a good asset to that forum with all your advice.
as far as i m concerned i had my interview this month 5 march and my wife paid the fee 490 dollar 13 th
i was wondering how long it takes misusuga to notify rabat of the payment ??
Do u have any idea please ?
IT HAS been now 19 days since the interview

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Adam,

I tried to send you a message to answer your questions, but your inbox is full. You need to delete some of your messages in there to get the new ones.

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
adamtanya said:
hello how are you doing ? I hope everything good good with you right . as hemingway says man can be destroyed but cannt be defeated . i m sure you will be reunited . you still have years ahead to celebrate evey events together i will pray for you and i wanna ty you badly cause you have been a good asset to that forum with all your advice.
as far as i m concerned i had my interview this month 5 march and my wife paid the fee 490 dollar 13 th
i was wondering how long it takes misusuga to notify rabat of the payment ??
Do u have any idea please ?
IT HAS been now 19 days since the interview
Hi,

Thank you for your kind words. My Husband and I are so happy being together. He has been here in Canada for 6 months and loves it.

I want to Congratulate you on being approved, and welcome to Canada in advance.

I believe it takes about 2 weeks or less for the payment to get to Rabat from what I saw with other people on other Forums.

About how long it takes to get the call for the Visa that is much more difficult to judge, I have seen people take from 2 weeks to 5 months to get the call. It depends a lot on how long it takes them to get the security check report back. It is not common for the 5 months, but I just wanted you to know it does happen. My Husband took 2 months to get the Visa after his interview.

You are one of the lucky ones that was told you are approved, most are not told, and lately many are refused. I am very happy for you. My Husband was told he was approved the day of the interview also.

Take this time to spend with your friends and family, and to get prepared for your move to Canada, time passes very quickly you will see, just be sure you have your phone with you at all times and be sure you can hear it ringing, they can call you anytime of day. You don't want to miss that call.

A note to add , when you do leave Morocco be sure to make a list of all your belongings, and if you can the approximate value of them. You can type it up on the computer and print it out for the security at the airport. You don't need specifics, but list the items such as your clothes, decorative items etc. It will make thing much easier and faster going through security. Believe me it took us less than 5 mins because we had the list .

I wish you and your Wife a great life, and I wish you a great trip.

Be patient you will be here soon enough.

Take care.

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
hi hoping75
so good to hear that life is grand after the immigration process

i didn't realize you actually have to have a list of things you are bringing in. i thought it was just a list of what was to follow

did you make the trip with your husband? anything else we need to know about entering?

since we won ADR march 19 i think hubby maybe here end of aug or so i hope

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
salam adam,
hope you are doing good and congratulatons to get approved, well adam are they asked you bout work and school statments in the interview , will can you tell us what they told you to bring to the interview i mean what documents they required for interview and how was the interview,

where are from adam?

advanced thanxs

hoping75 ppl in french forum getting thier visas with no interview they just calling to say visa is ready we need just more documents like arabic marriage certificats

adamtanya

Jul 30, 2008
first of all i wanna thank you guys so much specially hoping and miriana for all the help and kindness . you have been good asset and helpful to that forum .
you must be so happy Hoping u finally with your husband and lois too . you really a strong woman struggling over all the pain and loneliness .but thanks God you will be with your husband soon good luck to others
no body canb deny that waiting is omg killing .sometimes you feel u wanna scream loudly like a mad . you a model llois i hope everything gonna be so fast so ur husband will be with you . and you too guys that waiting . as i said earlier Man Can be Destroyed but Cannt be deafeated .have faith in God and you wont lose . everything for a reason .

as far as for interview is concerned . sos _help everycase is diffrent however there are some questions that repeating such as when did you meet ? HOW . WHY that site . you have to explain . why you gooes to that site to marry huh ? they ask that too .it seem weird . bring email msn chat logs albums letters ticket of flights gifts bills anything you see it good copis of her passport thats shows her boarding with date anythinh
what is your plan as an individual and family
what would u do if you are refused .i told them what a question i do not think there is a reason to be refused they said just imagine no way lol
well they wanna see what type of person u are . you have to answer clearly no contradiction but coherence
when two couples in love they know eveerything that concerns them .make sure you know everything . be spantanuous do not . stay cool .bring everythin that seems useful and you can use it . For me i brought my diplomas BA monograph hotel service diploma . i remember lois i told you i m going to bring the monograph it helps really . cause they ask me why you went to that site . i showed them my monograph thats was about family social problem and their impact on young people they do not ask me where i work . it seems they do not like jobless really . they ask u questions that may seem weak ones for you . for me i told them
get prepared before interview. Know your wife adress work everything . do not rush and say sometrhing you think is good but in fact i twill end up in trouble . it happens to some guys
i will post more . i just have had a clue how to post hoping lol
HOPING i was wondering . once one has the visa can he leave country anytime right or he should leave before his medical expired . i m confused .
I m not sure .some say once you have visa you do not care about medical if it gonna expird or not. what do u think guys ???
Again ty you so much God bless you ALL
Ohh i forget i m from casablanca sos _help My wife toronto you all welcome ty again guys
Adam

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
salam adam
thank you a lots bout all this informations and thanx again to share your experiences on this forum , so you are from casablanca , really great and so do i , i tried sending you privat message but it says your inbox is full ,anyway if you dont mind i would meet with you
and thank you again good luck and best wishes

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
sos_help said:
salam adam,
hope you are doing good and congratulatons to get approved, well adam are they asked you bout work and school statments in the interview , will can you tell us what they told you to bring to the interview i mean what documents they required for interview and how was the interview,

where are from adam?

advanced thanxs

hoping75 ppl in french forum getting thier visas with no interview they just calling to say visa is ready we need just more documents like arabic marriage certificats
The People in the French Forum have the interviews also. There are only a few women from time to time that do not require an interview. There are many of them refused also. There is absolutely no difference between English or French Applicants.

I have been on a french Forum for almost 2 years and they are the same as the English. It is still about proving your relationship is real, not about the language.

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Lois Lane said:
hi hoping75
so good to hear that life is grand after the immigration process

i didn't realize you actually have to have a list of things you are bringing in. i thought it was just a list of what was to follow

did you make the trip with your husband? anything else we need to know about entering?

since we won ADR march 19 i think hubby maybe here end of aug or so i hope
Hi Thank you Lois Lane,

Congratulations on your ADR win. I am very happy for you.

You do need a list of what is to follow, but also of what you have with you. It make it so much faster and easier.

I did fly to Morocco to come back with My Husband. I would not have missed it for the world. It was such an amazing trip to be with him when he arrived in Canada. I wanted to share the experience with him, and I am so happy I did. It was so much easier for him to have me beside him through the whole arrival process also. It was a once in a lifetime chance to share that with him.

Good luck to everyone, and I wish you all the best

I wish you the very best in your life with your Husband .

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Adam,

You must land in Canada before your medical expires or your Visa will be void after that day, unless there is a reason that the embassy gives an extension, but that is only for special circumstances.

If your medical expires before you get you interview , you will need to get a second medical and submit it again. After the Embassy would receive those results they would give you your Visa. It takes about 2 months for the second medical process.

Take care

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
hoping75 said:
sos_help said:
salam adam,

where are from adam?

advanced thanxs

The People in the French Forum have the interviews also. There are only a few women from time to time that do not require an interview. There are many of them refused also. There is absolutely no difference between English or French Applicants.

I have been on a french Forum for almost 2 years and they are the same as the English. It is still about proving your relationship is real, not about the language.

well hoping75 i didnt mean that all of them are having visas with no interview but if you checked the french forum you could see that most of them not having interview but i didnt see any refused applicant and i didnt meant that they accept ppl cause of languages lol i coulod be stupid if i thought so but dont forget that ppl who getting calls from embassy only for visa and no interview are ppl with same origines and no diference age

here is the famouses list on the french forum

giogin1:

http://www.forum.immigrer.com/index.php?showtopic=79293&st=400&start=400

fati fleur:

http://www.forum.immigrer.com/index.php?showtopic=79293&st=400&start=400

good luck for everybody and best wishes

adamtanya

Jul 30, 2008
hello thanks yoy guys for the help
i was wondering hoping do I need to send an Email to the embassy of rabat informing them that my wife have paid the visa in missisuga . cause i do not wanna my medical to expire i have only one month for my medical to expire .
are they going to ask me to bring any receipt of payment when they call to pick up visa . it gonna expire by the first of Mai . my wife paid the fees of visa inmissusuga 13 OF March after my interview
no one pay the fees of visa in rabat . it is only paid in missusuga right hoping or one can pay it in rabat too ??
will u please write me down the rabat embassy email that that responding ?? i
thank you in adavance
So as you say hoping it takes two weeks foe rabat to be notified thats mean this week they will be notified that week inchaalah
come on guys call me for visa i wanna be with my newfie . i cannt wait . it is like i waited the whole life for that day keep bleeding keep keepbleeding lol
SOS_hep how long have you been waiting ?
my inbox is not full now you can send me you welcome . hey sos do not miss the match of this weekend. natinal soccer team morocco Gabon

you welcome

adamtanya

Jul 30, 2008
what a concidence they called me today after i posted earlier at 2 pm thats really amasing asking me if my wife paid cause they have not got the confirmation yet so i told her she did on 13 of march then i asked her how long does it take . she told me 2 weeks . so thats cool .
so she told me she gonna call me as soon as they get the conformation . what a good news
i m so excited . do not worry guys good news ar coming

i love you my newfie yes by lol

izzy

Sep 21, 2007
hi everyone.....sorry for not being able to post my news more quickly but we boths belive in bad luck......lol.... so here i am....my husband is in canada since saturday we both fligh home together with are baby i was in morroc for a total of 3 months ...long time and a lot of stress they lose my husband papers but after all he dint even got a proper entrev...we went to the embassy to drop of some staff and he got a 15min questions about all his job the decicion was already make so we were there on feb12 and he got the visa march 18...they had a total of 60 visas that day lots of family... MORROCAN FAMILY....i am very happy is done,but bcos a was there calling the embassy every week like a crazy women.
I was very closed of loosing my job but this is my life and i have to take control over our baby is going to be 12 month very soon i slong process and i wish everyone the best.
He is doing very good and if your other half have a good french there is a lot of bilingual jobs in ontario,we are in toronto so is helping him a lot....hope everyone have get good news soon all the best in life and good luck
issy