+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Yvonne

Feb 14, 2008
Hi! No he did not have to re-do the medical, they extended its coverage by 30 days! He had to land no later than Feb 24th but he's in the cleart - arriving the 7th! Thanks everyone for your support and we hope you will all be reunited soon! Cheers!!

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
going to morocco at the end of the month to see hubbbby
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowhooooooooooooooooooooooo

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you all know not much is happening we are waiting for our appeal date. I am going to morocco to see my husband in 2 days it has been almost two years finally have the money to go back to see him and my family miss them all alot. Hope all is going well for everyone congrates Yvonne your a lucky woman. Take care everyone it is good to see some good news finally on here that someone got their loved ones to them.

deegirl

Aug 29, 2008
my hubby had his interview last week...less than 7 months,,,be patient they are working,,,3 interviews on wed,,, my hubby 7 months and 1 8 months and other 9,,he be here with me soon,,,woo hoo

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
good luck to you deegirl on getting reunited with your hubby. It seems as though a few others that came after my application are getting visas ...thats great for them...me on the otherhand still waiting for our appeal date. Haven't heard back from the appeal board as of yet and our baby is due beginning of May. Its been a hard process for us to be apart and the fact that most likely he will not be here for the birth of his daughter is sad...it will be the first grandchild on his side ..and on my the second...both families are praying that things speed up and that he is somehow here for her birth...miracles can happen and and God is great...so having said that we are patiently waiting for news...all we know is that he received a call last week from Rabat stating that they have already sent the paper work down here to Canada and for him to stop sending emails for fax...( reason behind that was that i the sponsor still haven't received my rejection letter) and also as a reminder that we are expecting soon....

Either way we are both trying to stay positive and the fact that i haven't been able to travel to see him has taken a real toll on things for the both of us...we are anxious on seeing each other again at least before the baby came...oh well..things happen when they are supposed too..so continued praying is what we are doing..

indira

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ADR

wishing everyone all the very best
and above all that we are all reuinted with our loved ones quickly

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Mabrouk Lois Lane.

inshAllah we all have good news in the future. Just pray, and have faith, and you should never fear.

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Hey girl does this mean you won your case and your husband is finally going to be with you? I hope so let me know I missed you in Toronto and I so wanted to meet you in person but that is ok we will one day let me know what is happening. Take care. quote author=stealth link=topic=4646.msg72204#msg72204 date=1237476937]
Mabrouk Lois Lane.

inshAllah we all have good news in the future. Just pray, and have faith, and you should never fear.
[/quote]

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
paixpeace said:
hi sos_help its ok thats my pleasure to share everything that i know with you u can contact me witch eara in casablanca u are iam in maarif i can meet u if u want why not .
salam paixpeace
hope you are doing great as i hope everyone on this forum feeling good, well im from casablanca to and in the same boat as you do , and i would like to meet you so if you dont mind tell me where can i reach you, i sent you a privat message but it says you couldnt get the message cause of your inbox is ful
good luck for you and for every one in the waiting game

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
I got a package today from Toronto hearing and appeals with all our particulars on the case.
I was reading through it and there are alot of wrong things written down in there. I just wanted to know from LoisLane how long after you got this package where you scheduled for a hearing that eventually got your approval???
I am really happy for you guys and hope that you could have him here with you quickly.
I am in full evidence mode right now and preparing to photocopy two pages of all the proof i will be using to agrue againist the false acusations of the IO in Rabat...she made it seem as though my hubby doesn't want to come and live in Canada with me and also that the baby i am having shortly isn't my husbands...boy does this have me ticked off right now...if she did the math properly she would see that i was in Morocco at the time of conception and not before...what does she think...that i cheated on my husband with anther man there???? how absurd.....boy o boy...when is the hearing set for now????

between this and expecting the delivery date for our baby am i on edge....

sorry to vent...just really frustrating that when you know you are doing everything right ..someone points a finger in your face to say its not so...and then you have to defend yourself...totally nerve recking in my situation...

On a more positive note...i actually won full custody of my daughter from my previous relationship....i should be happy..but can't be until i have my babies father now by my side..

Indira

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Hello Indira

I received my full package back around 19 of August
Then around 27 Nov I received the letter saying we had ADR date
the date was 19 march

so from the time i received the package to ADR date it was 7 months

i expect he will be here in 5 to 6 months

that seems to be the norm from Rabat

It is as you know a very stressful process.
It is important to balance out your life with good things and take a break from the immigration process otherwise you will be consumed by it.

Set some goals to look forward to each month. obviously the baby is the biggest thing to look forward to ...wish you all the very best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make sure you review the file over and over and over it read through it numerous times and never noticed that the chat logs and phone records my husband had taken to the interview weren't added to the file, neither were the chats we had sent with the original application just the phone records and emails were there.

so make sure to submit proof on contact again throught the whole period.

goooooooooooooodluck
i know its frustrating but there is an end