+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i want you telling me all the papers my wife getting from maroc are half in arabic and half in frensh for example the clearance check from police.in maroc they give half writing in frensh and other half in arabic.so does it still needs translations in full Frensh or english?

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you med. you are good man brother .
tell me what papers you got from morocco you had to get legalized and translate to englich or french?

izzy

Sep 21, 2007
NOTHING ??????????????????????
NO NEWS,NO CALL????
IS ANYONE AT THAT EMBASSY OR THEY ALL LEAVE IN HOLIDAYS???
LOL

izzy

Sep 21, 2007
....i will have a TEA...under your mane...wish you where coming us well.....
happy holidays.....
cheer up!!!!!

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Wish I was going also still haven't recieved the letter and it is now almost two months since they said they mailed it but I have a government agency helping me to get it they found out that a copy was apparently emailed to me on Dec. 2 but I never got it, so they are acting on my behalf and getting it resent or faxed to me because my appeal is at a stand still till they get the letter. I am hoping that in March I will be going to see my husband if all goes well. So just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Take care all. Hope to hear some good new soon from someone it seems they are doing nothing but refusing lately.

lovely lady

Nov 28, 2008
hello!
hi! how are you doing?
well,merry christmas and happy new year.                       
                                   have  a good day
                                  thx alot for this forum penny.
                                             take care
                                                bye.

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Wow is nothing happening for anyone? Well lets see finally got a copy of our refusal letter my husband went to Rabat and got a copy of his which is in french so I can't read it nice. But it is basically what we had thought it is the age difference which is something I thought canada had gotten over but I guess not, and they are saying that I didn't tell my husband about my sons which of course I had and he had even talked to them before I went there. I am trying to come up with the money so that the appeal board doesn't say it is not real because I haven't been back I swear they think money grows on trees and it is cheap to travel. Plus it has been almost two yrs since I have been back I need to be with my husband him with me also. I hope to hear some good news on here soon.

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Hi everyone well I am going to Morocco next month to see my husband. Hope all is going well for all of you, nobody seems to be writing anything lately. I wish everyone the best of luck for those that are waiting to have an interview and for those that have had one they recieve good news. Take care and hope to see something on here soon that is good.