+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

MOURAD.RAHI

Nov 4, 2010
Iam similar too

Hi dear friend im mourad from agadir, im in the situation like yours, but dont worry its not a big deal you know. she could have letters from thier friends whom just know you and see her happy talking with you before or after your relation growing up, thats all, my wife is from edmonton she didnt even let her familly knew about her marriage and she just fight to get me there with enythings possible she is really a good girl so do yours and pls belive in her, because when things wants to be privicy she knew (your dear wife) that it must be privite. as i said two letters or even one from her close friends is so much better. my wife did the same. and by the way... did she paid for the fees of immigration, is cost close to 1040$. did she?? because she must pay and sent the prauve of payment with the application the letter thier friends will writte as i said and the prouves of payment + email phone bills and she must color your phone bill in the list so you can make the officer read it quickly and easy, its like helping them LOL.

see you

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to everyone and welcome to all the new comers:). I'm glad to say that my husband has been in Canada now for over 3 months, he is adjusting really well and is enjoying the life here! We sent in our application 2009 it took 13 months, 2 interviews..a lot of emailing a lot of crying hehe..What is needed here? Just patients and more patients. The Embassy is so busy guys just relax and talk with your loved ones. Keep busy! I went to school while I waited for my hubby. I took march break to go to Morocco the 3rd time:) altogether I went to MOrocco 3 times to see my husband. All in total of 6 months and 13 days! Our file was special Hence why it took 13 months. Everyone file is unique! If you have the chance to be with your wife or husband take that chance! Be with them, Time doesn't stand still but when you are with your love it doesn't matter! So people I know it sounds stupid right now and annoying but soon you will be with your wife or husband inchallah goodluck to everyone! Sign NATIVE

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also everyone if anyone can help me, when can my husband go BACK to visit he's country? any advice? thanks inadvance! Sign NATIVE

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Native said:
Also everyone if anyone can help me, when can my husband go BACK to visit he's country? any advice? thanks inadvance! Sign NATIVE
He can go back anytime he likes. Just make sure he has his permanent resident card or he will have to get a travel document.

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also he needs to renew he's passport, does he need this with him??thanks alot...Sign NATIVE

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also,,another question..How long can he stay there for a visit? Sign NATIVE

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He has to have a valid passport to travel. If it's expired, he needs to renew it through the Moroccan Consulate in Montreal. If it's not expired, he can probably get it renewed when he goes to Morocco.

He can visit for as long as he likes. In order for him to retain his PR, he must live in Canada for a total of 2 out of 5 years.

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx rejessome! For all the advice:) He's passport is expired so he has to renew it..thanks again.Sign NATIVE

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Were confused, can he go back to Morocco even if he's only been here for 4 months? Thats even less than 1 year. THanks again..Sign NATIVE

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
Yes he can go back today if he likes. As rjessome said he has to remain in Canada for a period of 2 years within 5. So as long as in 5 years he's in Canada for a period of 730 days he's okay!

sadlady

Oct 21, 2010
hello my freinds youppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...i am not a sad lady anymore, actually im a happy lady ....anyhow they called my husband to pic up his visa on january 12......thank you for your advices...anyway i have a question here ...i would like to spend the christmas days with my husband here so is there some possibilities to get his visa before that date?
sign happy lady

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadlady said:
hello my freinds youppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...i am not a sad lady anymore, actually im a happy lady ....anyhow they called my husband to pic up his visa on january 12......thank you for your advices...anyway i have a question here ...i would like to spend the christmas days with my husband here so is there some possibilities to get his visa before that date?
sign happy lady
Oh! I didn't realize you were going through Rabat when I responded to your PM. For some reason, Rabat is not issuing any visas in December this year. Perhaps there quota is full. But congratulations!!!

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Native said:
Also he needs to renew he's passport, does he need this with him??thanks alot...Sign NATIVE
salam He needs to renew he's passport and he can can go to back home anytime he want but after recieve his PR card that all

good luck

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have a question...my husband had his interview yesterday ..it took 2hrs 30min....the woman sd she will give him an answer in a week refusal or approoved isnt that short....she had gave him back most of the proof just not the 1st proof that was sent ...if it was a refusal she wouldve gave back everything no?......if there is a refusal how what happens next?