Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
15-12-2010
So I was checking the website and this is what it says:

Sponsored Person: XXXXXX "Decision Made"

I clicked on Decision made and this is what it says:

We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXX on November 3, 2010.

We sent you a letter on February 1, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

---

But it doesn't say anything about me getting my forms back because I missed one form and they sent it back to me in December... I filled it out and I sent it back on Dec 29. I'm a little worried... Is this normal?

MsLynie

Sep 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
15-12-2010
rjessome said:
Yes, this is completely normal. You should get the letter next week.
Omg, thank you!!!!!!! Now I just have to convince myself that it won't be rejected... :(

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MsLynie said:
Omg, thank you!!!!!!! Now I just have to convince myself that it won't be rejected... :(
Unless you are on welfare or have an undischarged bankruptcy, chances are you are completely fine. Relax.

MsLynie

Sep 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
15-12-2010
rjessome said:
Unless you are on welfare or have an undischarged bankruptcy, chances are you are completely fine. Relax.
You're right. I think it's all the waiting that's just getting to me. I wonder how everyone else's papers are going. :D

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
hopeful_waiting said:
I hope all went well for you dair2dv8103100

If you need help with paperwork let us know.. I'm sure we will try to help.. Rejessome is your best answer for most of that,, She's good and helped me ... look forward to hearin from you..
Well I made it :D We are happily married. But I miss him terribly and I am totally terrified of this whole process. The marriage process was hard but not the nightmare I envisioned thankfully.

But I have some questions about the application of course.

I know this has been posted before but I am just asking again anyway as I am going cross eyed from all the paperwork so sorry ahead of time. Could someone please give me the number to call for the Option C print out.

As well, Can I write the application for my husband as his written english is not good and he needs help with it? I am a little confused about some of the questions but I will post later. Have to get to work now.

Thanks in advance for any help.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dair2dv8103100 said:
Well I made it :D We are happily married. But I miss him terribly and I am totally terrified of this whole process. The marriage process was hard but not the nightmare I envisioned thankfully.

But I have some questions about the application of course.

I know this has been posted before but I am just asking again anyway as I am going cross eyed from all the paperwork so sorry ahead of time. Could someone please give me the number to call for the Option C print out.

As well, Can I write the application for my husband as his written english is not good and he needs help with it? I am a little confused about some of the questions but I will post later. Have to get to work now.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Welcome back and congratulations!

You can order the Option C by calling Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281.

Yes, you can fill out the documents for your husband. But he must sign them.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
rjessome said:
Welcome back and congratulations!

You can order the Option C by calling Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281.

Yes, you can fill out the documents for your husband. But he must sign them.
Thank you. Ordered the Option C. Husbands sig is on everything I just have to finish organising the photos and letters from friends and family and wait for him to send me police check and medical. Have the lawyer check it over and I should be able to send it off. Was hoping for Feb but might be March.

I am sure I will have more questions as I go but I was able to get lots of help before hand from here and am so thankful to everyone. So helpful to know there are others that are going through this with me. :)

At this point I am more concerned with how I should be filing everything in the application. Some say to put extra pages with the original question page and others say to make file folders for everything...sheesh...how do you really know what is better or worse??

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dair2dv8103100 said:
At this point I am more concerned with how I should be filing everything in the application. Some say to put extra pages with the original question page and others say to make file folders for everything...sheesh...how do you really know what is better or worse??
I just commented on this point in another thread. Use the checklists as your guide to how organize your information, putting it in the same order as it is requested in the guides. If a form says you can provide additional information to a question, do it on a separate piece of paper quoting the question number so the visa officer knows what to refer to, and put it at the end of that particular form saying "please see attached additional information" in the space provided for the question. Don't use file folders, staples, dividers, etc. They all get removed and recycled. If you are wondering how to keep it all together, use paper clips or binder clips or elastic bands.

MsLynie

Sep 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
15-12-2010
So I checked the status of my application, it has been updated to:

We received XXXXXX's application for permanent residence on February 10, 2011.

I heard that this is also considered an AOR, but I still haven't received a letter yet. I don't think it is, is it?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MsLynie said:
So I checked the status of my application, it has been updated to:

We received XXXXXX's application for permanent residence on February 10, 2011.

I heard that this is also considered an AOR, but I still haven't received a letter yet. I don't think it is, is it?
You, as the sponsor, will not receive the letter. The applicant receives the AOR letter.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Was wondering when you send in husbands portion of sponsorship application it asks about family information and description of them and asks for pics .. Is this only if they are coming to Canada or do we fill it in and send pic even if they aren't coming to Canada

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful_waiting said:
Was wondering when you send in husbands portion of sponsorship application it asks about family information and description of them and asks for pics .. Is this only if they are coming to Canada or do we fill it in and send pic even if they aren't coming to Canada
You only send pictures of accompanying family members (spouse, children).

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
rjessome said:
You only send pictures of accompanying family members (spouse, children).
Thanks

MsLynie

Sep 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
15-12-2010
I wonder if anyone else had this problem and I read that this was a glitch on the immigration site; anyways, I went to check the status of my husband's permanent residence and the part that said they received his Medical is gone. It's already been a week... If they have it, they have it right? He did his medical on Oct 2011 so it shouldn't have expired yet.