Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
Ok...now I am doubly confused...

FOR MARRIAGE IN MOROCCO ONLY...

I know that I need:

-RCMP CSIS (no fingerprints just the background check)
-Work certificate stating where, how long and how much I make
-birth certificate
-passport
-photos 4-20 depending on who you talk to :p
-french letter requesting capacite de mariage (thank you rjessome), when I get the capacite I will also get a certificate verifying my nationality from the Canadian Embassy
-medical stating I am free of communicable diseases and not pregnant (This is what I am confused about..I was under the impression that this was done by a Dr in Morocco...but now several are stating this is done here in Canada instead?? remember I am asking only for the marriage and NOT for the sponsorship

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
As for my medical had 1 done here in Canada saying my blood work was clear and no diseases and my health was good but I also seen a doctor in Morocco who talked to me asked if I was pregnant took an x-ray and wrote on paper that I was healthy for the marriage, then my husband had same tests done talk x-ray paper. I had no problem with my doctor in Morocco very nice but also heard of doctors causing problems for mixed marriages

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopeful_waiting said:
As for my medical had 1 done here in Canada saying my blood work was clear and no diseases and my health was good but I also seen a doctor in Morocco who talked to me asked if I was pregnant took an x-ray and wrote on paper that I was healthy for the marriage, then my husband had same tests done talk x-ray paper. I had no problem with my doctor in Morocco very nice but also heard of doctors causing problems for mixed marriages
Thank you ;D ...so I will go ahead and get one done here but I know when I spoke to my fiance last night he said the adul requested one from morocco.

Can I ask how long it took for the results in Morocco hopeful,,,same day or took longer?

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
When I saw the Doctor in Morocco He asked me a few questions, checked my medical papers I brought with me from Canada,and I walked out my medical report from him. It took maybe 10 mins and all was complete.

I can't speak for others on how long it took because I mentioned, some doctors took blood tests also for aids and such.
Maybe your Husband can check with some doctors there to see what their procedures are, and what they require.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
thank you for clarifying this...I will tell him tonight to see if he can talk to some dr's and get their opinion

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It interesting to hear everyone's experience. I sometimes think it has to do with what the judge wants in each city. In Marrakech, I had to have blood tests but no letter/visit or appointment with a Moroccan doctor. 3 other people I know who also got married in Marrakech had the same experience as me.

Whatever your requirements will be, I'm sure they will go smoothly for your and your soon to be husband.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
We will be married in Kenitra and of course doing all the paperwork in Rabat. I am not sure if anyone else was married in Kenitra but if so maybe you could share your experience?

I am just going to visit my Dr here and find out how much this will all cost and how long it will take.

I am assuming she will give me some papers that state the blood work results and such?? Or just write something on a prescription pad?

Is there anything I should be requesting specifically, HIV and other STD's, pregnancy and??? or will she just take a full gambit of tests?

tracy71

Oct 5, 2010
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of how specific the list of personal items for the B4 form has to be? I've been reading a lot of conflicting advice on it. If there are no items arriving later is it just the one form that needs to filled out? Can items of clothing be listed just as clothing or does each item have to be listed (i.e. 10 pants, 20 shirts, etc.). Also, is it necessary to put a value for clothing? If so, is the value based on new clothing or used clothing? What about jewelry, some people have said that you have to take pictures of all jewelry and list the value, is this actually true? For electronics, I know they say to put the serial number and list a value but do I just guess on how much a 5 year old laptop would be worth, for example? Also, what about gifts, do those also have to be listed?
Any details on the best way to fill out these forms would be helpful.

Thanks!

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
tracy71 said:
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of how specific the list of personal items for the B4 form has to be? I've been reading a lot of conflicting advice on it. If there are no items arriving later is it just the one form that needs to filled out? Can items of clothing be listed just as clothing or does each item have to be listed (i.e. 10 pants, 20 shirts, etc.). Also, is it necessary to put a value for clothing? If so, is the value based on new clothing or used clothing? What about jewelry, some people have said that you have to take pictures of all jewelry and list the value, is this actually true? For electronics, I know they say to put the serial number and list a value but do I just guess on how much a 5 year old laptop would be worth, for example? Also, what about gifts, do those also have to be listed?
Any details on the best way to fill out these forms would be helpful.

Thanks!
If you don't have anything else coming you don't need a List of Goods to Follow.

I put clothing at "garage sale" values... 5 boxes used woman's clothes.. $100
costume jewelry $100

I had the serial number for the computers but didn't list them. Just put - -used macbook 1000, used dell 500, 2 used computer monitors 100

If you have the serial number you may as well put it on there.

Gifts you are bringing with your for others or gifts you have received in the past?

I think gifts you are bringing with you for others need to fit in to the guidelines they have if you were just coming for a visit - but I am not sure.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
dair2dv8103100 said:
Thank you ;D ...so I will go ahead and get one done here but I know when I spoke to my fiance last night he said the adul requested one from morocco.

Can I ask how long it took for the results in Morocco hopeful,,,same day or took longer?

Yes the abdul does ask for doctor test from morocco but not all doctors take blood.. Here in Canada blood test is free ask for complete blood test for transmitted disease all things then your safe .. I did have to pay 25 for a copy of the blood test paper work from my doctor .. but in morocco everyone was correct Doctors are different I had blood work done here in canada he looked at it and did his tests it took 10 min same day got results he wrote everything on paper and signed it when we were there then gave it to us and we left

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopeful_waiting said:
Yes the abdul does ask for doctor test from morocco but not all doctors take blood.. Here in Canada blood test is free ask for complete blood test for transmitted disease all things then your safe .. I did have to pay 25 for a copy of the blood test paper work from my doctor .. but in morocco everyone was correct Doctors are different I had blood work done here in canada he looked at it and did his tests it took 10 min same day got results he wrote everything on paper and signed it when we were there then gave it to us and we left
Great, that's not too painful...thank you for all the help. ;D

MsLynie

Sep 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
15-12-2010
I was reading the past few posts and now I'm utterly confused. I'm already married, now I'm working on getting all the necessary paperwork. However, I read in a couple past posts that I also have to submit a medical with the sponsorship papers. Is this true?

Also, my husband has all the necessary documents which were listed in the check-list. Are there any thing else that is required? He has the medical, police, and the forms filled out. I'm also sending photos (wedding, and my stay there), phone bills, and air plane tickets. Would it be a good idea to have my family and friends write out a letter saying that they were aware of my marriage and the relationship, etcetera as proof too?

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
You do not need a medical for yourself for sponsorship, only the person being sponsored needs a medical. The other medical we were talking about for the sponsor was the ones that we had to get married . It has nothing to do with the sponsorship process.

Do you have emails or phone records to send? You should each write a letter also describing your relationship.
There is also the pictures of your husband that are necessary, and don't forget to follow the necessary signature and date on the back of one of the pictures. I have heard of applications being returned because they forgot to sign the back of the picture. All of that information is in the application guide.
If you can think of any other evidence that you have it never hurts to include it. The letters are a good idea also.
It is a good idea to write information on the back of your wedding and other pictures also, such as who is in the pictures, where you were, and when the pictures were taken.

Check everything once, twice, and a third time for good measure. Good luck with everything

MsLynie said:
I was reading the past few posts and now I'm utterly confused. I'm already married, now I'm working on getting all the necessary paperwork. However, I read in a couple past posts that I also have to submit a medical with the sponsorship papers. Is this true?

Also, my husband has all the necessary documents which were listed in the check-list. Are there any thing else that is required? He has the medical, police, and the forms filled out. I'm also sending photos (wedding, and my stay there), phone bills, and air plane tickets. Would it be a good idea to have my family and friends write out a letter saying that they were aware of my marriage and the relationship, etcetera as proof too?