+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

kalabaydh

Oct 15, 2008
Dear member,

Abdelatif,

Thank you first for you comments, I should like to ask you give me advice how can I get Moslem canadian national wife that I want to marry also to live with her in Canada now I am not in Canada but I want to go for marriage.

let me be clear I am (23) years old, graduating from secondary school also college of computer science and arts and worked as notary typist but now I fled my country in eastern Africa.

So could you give me any advice in getting the most appropriate partner for me that can sponsor me to go canada, let me talk in a plain english language I want to marry canadian moslem national So any girl enterested me can reach me on my especial email isuduwe@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mohamed H.
isuduwe@yahoo.com

nouredine

Star Member
Sep 14, 2008
alberta canada
KALABAYDH this is not a chat room or a forum to find your love or wife.this is an immigration forum for peaple to share their immigration process and immigration informations .thanks

marocfan

Oct 17, 2008
FYI Marocbeauty - Canadian Immigration does not accept reports of "scammers" - there is no system in place for this. You do not work for immigration, because if you did really work for immigration, you would already know this. Because I do, and I know there is no system in place to "report" a "scammer". Nice thought though, it really would make my job and the jobs of my colleagues easier.

I agree that this forum is not the place for Mohamed to post his request for a bride.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why does the CIC website not have a phone number to report illegals and scammers? I have never found one anyway. Does this scammer department have a number or email?

marocfan

Oct 17, 2008
Marocbeauty, Are you reading a different post? I did not post any offensive words. And by the way please do not call me "dear" - I am not your dear.

"next time you choose words like that think before you speak" -- I do not understand you? What are the "words like that" in my post?"And this is not a board to post comments like that" -- I do not understand you? What "comments like that" are in my post?

Everyone on this forum is scared of you because you attack people just because you claim you got scammed. If you were such a great judge of character, you would not have been scammed. Therefore, why would immigration hire you to judge people's character, when you couldn't even pinpoint when you were being scammed in your own relationship. AND why would immigration take your word that someone is being scammed? You could have a vendetta against someone and want to ruin their life, and you could do that by making a false "report". And if you only wanted to discuss this stuff offline, then why did you post it in the first place. Although I do not agree with what Mohamed wants, Mohamed is being upfront about wanting a bride for immigration. He is not scamming any potential bride, he is disclosing that information upfront.

Leon, my point exactly - there is no phone number or department to report illegals and scammers because one does not exist. But maybe MAROCBEAUTY will answer you, since she seems to know all about it.

kalabaydh

Oct 15, 2008
refugee asylum seeking

Dear members,

I am very happy to send you my compliments all of you, secondy I am a refugee who currenly stays in Saudi Arabia before fled in his country Somalia a war torn nation since the collapse of the somali state in 1991, our country has been flactuating political hurricanes changed the recent years as the worst in Africa our situation in the country is worst from darfur Crisis where international community focus with attention but ours is where mortar attacks and artileries become the daily life this forced somalis to fled the country in arround the world especially me I reached Saudi arabia where refugees are not welcomed and they force to go back his war torn nation as we keep in mind international declaration on human rights bans to force a refugee to return a hostile area where his life will be dangered.

Therefore, I had worked as notary public notary when I was in my country and also pharmacist with fluent speaking english but sorry I came from my job because of endless political un stability and fighting between groups.

So I request from every person who may use this site to help me how can I be eligible for Canadian entry for assylum.

Thanks with the anticipation of favourable reply.

Sincerely yours,

Mohamed

kalabaydh

Oct 15, 2008
Dear members,

I am refuee seeking asylym from canda sow can I be iligible for law full recognized refuee.

I am (22 year old fled from somalia.

I need ur advice.

2puc

Oct 18, 2008
nothing is slowing at rabat embassy everything stil going the same us before wich is 7months .and this person marocbeauty she is working at the immigration called dream land at the office called (lala word ).

bilal5000

Jul 27, 2008
well
from my point of view there's something wrong with the canadian embassy in rabat ,they're refusing
people fon no reasons i mean we should all show the world what'os going on in rabat that's the only
way to stop them from doing what they do we cant tolerate this anylonger
we should be united thats the only way for us to win this battle

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Hi everyone there doesn't seem to be much happening in the way of any good news on here lately what is happening with everyone? My husband and I are still waiting of course. I hope all is fine with everyone and I hope to read some good news on here soon. Take care.

Jennie

Oct 7, 2008
I am hoping to get some help with contact information in Rabat:

We are planning our wedding for January and arriving in Rabat to start the fun on December 28th.
1. Does anyone know of a good hotel close to the embassy?
2. Of the approved doctors on the list (there are 3) which is the closest to the embassy?
3. And I could also use the name of a good translator in Rabat.
4. Moroccan wedding dress rentals - We are getting married in Erfoud ... where are the best places to rent dresses? Marrakech perhaps?

Thanks to everyone ... I appreciate your help

Jennie

Ibtissam

Jun 19, 2008
Salam alaikum wa ra7mato lillah :)

Today for us is a beautiful day, Alhumdulillah! Allah(swt) truly is great. My husband recieved a phone call on Monday to bring his passport and pick up his visa today. The embassy was aware that I am pregnant & his medical would expire soon... (I had contacted our MP's office around 7 months and they informed them of the pregnancy & timeline)
MashaAllah they decided to waive his interview.

Have faith in Allah(swt) and patience, inchaAllah we will all be reunited with our families. Everything is by the will of Allah(swt) and He has a special time for everything - He is the best of planners. And as we say in the 5 daily prayers (just a translation lol) "Allah hears those who praise him."

Alhumdulillah :)

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Great news Ibtissam! Congradulations all the very best for you, your husband and your baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!