+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
Salam Zakaria,

It's true what Mariana states that each file is different. But here are our dates..i sent our application to Mississauga 24DEC07 and i was accepted as Jamal's sponsor on 22JAN08, even though i didn't get my approval by mail until after Jamal had his because immigration had the wrong address for me. I had to call and find out since i was nervous something was going on. Jamal received is approval that they had our file since 04FEB08. and we did our medical on 12DEC07. So now we are just waiting...and waiting... as you can see we are right at the seven month mark and hope to have a call real soon. Hang tight we should all get some kind of news insha allah soon.

Question for you Mariana...how soon from the email date was the interview for??? since i know my Jamal does not have email at home, he has to go to a cyber cafe to see check his emails. He lives with his parents for now in the village of Bourlajlat near Taroudant until he comes to Canada. If he is not here by NOV/DEC then he will find a job..but i am just worried that Rabat has emailed him and he doesn't know about it..other question was the site updated by that time that an interview was scheduled...if so then i should be ok since i check it from here every single day.

Thanks in advance Mariana.

And Zakaria hang in there i know the wait is hard ..just remember it will all be worth it in the end. This is what i keep reminding myself every single day. I know the feeling of being apart from our loved ones. That's why i had to go back and see him. It was after seven months of me coming back to Canada that i could go back and see him..i came back 10 days ago from Morocco after being there for 2 months.

Hey Lynn, that's great that Karim has been called again for an interview. i hope this time all goes well and he is by your side soon.

Indira

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
We sent out applicatio Oct 9 it started processing in Rabat Nov 19 he received the email on the 3 of May the interview was scheduled for the 13 May. Received the refusal letter May 24.

The site was updated two days after he received the e-mail. He really should look for a job before the interview. It will strengthen your case!

Goodluck to all!

zakalex

Aug 7, 2008
hi everybody , thank u for helping, so i hope we hear from them soon, because it's hard be so far away from the love ! but it's ok we need patient , just need the end be together with our love !
so i think we wil hear from them after ramadan inchaàllah !
Hi mariana , how are u doing ? longtime i didn't hear from u i hope u have a good day !
and everything is good there with u !
ok thankx for everybody !
ZAK

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
JAMAL just got his call for an interview now....his interview date is going to be 22SEP08. I am literally bouncing off the wall of joy right now. This is the best way to start a Monday. Now, i just have to sit tight for a week to get the answers we want. I am not sure if they called him since it was turn in the queue or if my email to them from Saturday was read when i stated that it's been 7 months and also that i am pregnant.In any event he has the interview date, that's what counts.

I hope all others that are waiting for their interview date are called today too...

Indira El Ajli

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
Congratulations Indira!

I am so happy for you. Incha Allah we could be reunited with our loved ones before the end of Ramadan (unlikely I know - but a girl can dream).

Lynn

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Indimer04

Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure your husband reads through all the original application. They will ask him how much you earn, what are your hobbies, what he will work at when he gets here, where your husband has been working, he should take emails and chats from the time you sent in the application to show continued communication, he will be asked what he will do if he is refused. He will be asked if he has given you any gifts and vise versa.

the very best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zakalex

Aug 7, 2008
hi there , really i'm so glad for u , Congradulations for u and for jamal, this good to hear :) so he's just got a call from them today , (monday) ?
this good, so he's have an interview after 7 days this god, and i hope he's have a god luck and u to and for everybody !
but plz when when the embassy their strating in his filed ? he's receiver the first lettre from them ? plz give me the date for can i know if me too soon or waiting :)
me strating on my filed 19 march u knew that ! so after 3 days will be 7 months !
where's ur hausband living in morocco, mean which city ?
how old is he ?
plz if do u like , i need to know some info and i'm so sorry if upset u !
that's my email ! zakalex_25@hotmail.com
thank u and good luck
and Congradulations :)

ALBERTA-PNP

Aug 28, 2008
CONGRATULATIONS,,,,It seems that things start to pan out very well this week.Hopefully, you Guys will receive a call m soon Just try to be aware of the questions that you may be asked in the interview...allah el mo3in
salam

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
yes, he received his call first thing Monday morning for me. It was 7:30am in Toronto when he had called me to tell me he had just gotten off the phone with a woman immigration officer.

Thank you to all who wish us well. I surely hope that the others that are waiting also get their calls within the next few days too.

As i was chatting with him last night i was drilling him on all my family life/income and things like that he knew the answer really well...didn't have to think about them at all. This was a positive thing to see. I am sure that things will run smoothly at the interview, insha allah.

the email address that i sent my info to were :
rabat@dfait-maeci.gc.ca
rabat.immigration@dfait-maeci.gc.ca

I received the auto response one from the second email.

Hey Zak, you should get a response within the next month to month and a half i guess. Rabat had our file since 04FEB08 he got his letter of confirmation shortly after by mail. He lives in a town call Bourlajlat which is about 25 min from Taroudant.

He is both happy and sad at the same time, he also says that his mother is both too. I feel bad but yet i need him by my side. He is a married man now. I know it must be really hard on his parents since he is the oldest of 5 boys. He is really close to all his family. I know since while i was there we were always at one of thier house to just say hello. Don't get me wrong i love a man with family values, but i feel guilty now. But, i also know its time for the two of us to start our lives together now too.

Best wishes on the rest of you to get your calls soon i hope.

Indira

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Thank you so much Indimer I sent one last night to the second one so I will send on to the the other one today. This is Zak's wife my name is Susan. Thank you for all your information. I am sure all will go well at the interview for you and your husband incha allah. Take care. Like everyone here we are all tired of our internet marriages and would like to start our lives together for real.

zakalex

Aug 7, 2008
Hey there , thank u very much for al ur info, u are sweet !
so i will patient till next month, an di hope hear from them soon becaus ei can't patient more, i'm full !
so good luck for ur hausband, he's live so far away in a town, me i live in casablanca !
so i wish their accepte everyone for interview , we don't need someone refuse from embassy ! lol
me i'm burn in 1986 , and u , how old are u ?
when did u married ? me and susan we married last summer, 2007 !
my wife susan she's burn in 1960 , i hope there isn't anything wrong with embassy about age, because we have real love and we want just strating our life good and be happy this all !
so i hope u have a good day
take care and good luck for you the oth :)

izzy

Sep 21, 2007
hi everyone..is being months since my lasy post....we had a baby girl she will be 5 months and WE ARE STILL WAITTING..i was on morroc with SAMEEYA for 2 months and now i just hope her dad gets here before new year...this isi not easy my only hope is to pray to god that our family will be together soon
good look
happy ramadan

zakalex

Aug 7, 2008
hey there , u need patient 7 months or more thats, they are strating this month calling people for interview, but just whos have been waiting 7 months and more , and if u have just 5 months now u can again patient 2 months, but depend of file maybe calling soon , just i hope good luck for everyone :)
ciao

zakalex

Aug 7, 2008
hi indimer04 ,and hi everybody, just i wanna some help , i did ost my number phone, so the embassy wen't contact me by phone, tell me plz indimer04 how they are contact ur hausband jamal ? by phone or by lettre or what ?
thank u !

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
they contacted my husband by email, if that helps.

Lynn