+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

deegirl

Aug 29, 2008
its a waste of your time for your wife to go to immigration,,,just relax you will get your call,,,,most interviews done just before your medical about to expire lol,,,immigration likes to make us pay and do more legwork lol,,,,,,,,i seen interviews from 6 months,,,to after 1 yr

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hoffa, can you please get your wife to write the message in here because I can't completely understand what you mean. Sorry. It's just not clear to me what you saw when you checked your status on ECAS. deegirl is right, going to the embassy will NOT help. They will refuse to see your wife.

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
rjessome ,my wife also get a message from the embassy saying that i will get a call during september ,they did not give us the day but our fingers are crossed ,so we hope we will get a call soon..

M

med

hi all
Hoffa can you plz explain more to us abt ur case ; we or i just cant get a hold of what u said , plz tell us more abt ur case
Abdo , has ur wife called them or sent them any email so that she got an answer from them and how long is ur file being processed and thanks
MED

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I believe Hoffa meant a decision has been made on her case and the status on Ecas has been changed from in process to Decision made but they didn't receive the official letter yet.
When the decision has been change from in process to decision made they will never input what the actual decision is (positive or negative) since it has to be notified in writing and that's one of the their procedure....
Good luck everyone and Ramadan Moubarak. May you all receive a positive response and reunite with your love one.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Marlena, that's what I was thinking too but we don't know where hoffa is in the process. It SOUNDS like his wife was approved as a sponsor and now they are transferring the file to Rabat. But we can't be sure from what he's written.

abdo12, according to what the MP told your wife, they were supposed to contact you within 3 weeks. I think you are now entering your 3rd week since you got that information from the MP. If you don't hear something this week from the embassy, your wife needs to contact the MP again so they can try to put some pressure on the embassy. You have been waiting almost 11 months just for an interview! It's too much.

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
med, yes my application has been so long ,they start process my file since 16/october 2008 and thats really along ,so i will see this week what is going on! i hope to get a call from them becouse iam really frustrated and rjesomme also has along one ,but i prefer to say i hope everyone to get a call soon becouse no one can handlle to be far from his /her lover..

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hi every body,,,im a new member in the forum,im a moroccan guy,i've read most of topics about sponsoring a husband from morocco,,,i really appreciate how people in this forum try to help each others,i think im going to need your help too soon,,,lol,,,actualy im going to marry my fiancee soon,she is from newfoundlalnd(st jhon's)she is a nice,beautiful,pretty,smart,and lovely woman,she has been here last june,she met my family and they loves her and she loved them,honnestely she didnt expect that,,,lol,she was just nervous as you know,when you are going to meet people from different contries and with different cultures,but everything was good,because i do have an open minds family,,,i hope a good day for everybody on this forum and that things go fast for the people who are waiting for theire RP,,,talk to you later,,,and if i have a questions i wont hesit to ask them,because i already know that all the nice people in this forum would help me,,,
mohamed

M

med

thanks abdo for ur reply
welcome gladiator and yes if ever you need help which you will for sure given how much complicated the process is then we would help you , good luck
med

M

med

My friend Anouar am terribly sorry i couldnt make it and come to see you ; it was out of my will really ; next weekend i ll see u for sure

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
gladiateur, congradulations on your upcoming marriage

it is a wise idea to read through this forum from the begining to now so you are clear on what immigration is looking for before your wife sends in your application

there is alot of powerful information that can lead to a quick positive outcome so good for you for joining early

best of luck!!!!!!!!!

H

hoffa

hello again well my wife here in morocco she want go to see the embassy to asking them about the process
when i had the letter they giving me my fell number to check about it
last week they said the process in my medical (A decision has been made at this point.)
when my wife was in canada she said that we will wait 8 or 16 weeks to know the answer not 10 months like you said its all ( am not good in english it's will be hard to have intervew in english too ) thanks lot to all of u friends you have been my family too

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hoffa said:
hello again well my wife here in morocco she want go to see the embassy to asking them about the process
when i had the letter they giving me my fell number to check about it
last week they said the process in my medical (A decision has been made at this point.)
when my wife was in canada she said that we will wait 8 or 16 weeks to know the answer not 10 months like you said its all ( am not good in english it's will be hard to have intervew in english too ) thanks lot to all of u friends you have been my family too
hi my friend,,,im gonna answer just for one question you just asked,it's about the interview,when you did your application,i think there is a forms they ask you wich language you prefer for correspondance and for interview,they mentioned frensh or english,,or other language,,,if you are good at frensh you choose it,i hope i helped,,,if you have any other questions im here brother
mohamed