+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

paixpeace

Mar 17, 2008
22 december 2008 so like i say i think they work on december file and the lady who called me she said maybe u wont have interview so cross fingers inchallah i ll hear good news .

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations paixpeace. My advice is go there ready for anything! Hopefully there will be no interview BUT you never know. Just be ready.

Wow! December files getting called and they still haven't finished November. Oh well, all I can do is wait.

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hello my friends,

i got a call yesterday(Thursday)and the interview will be in 14 september,so just to let you know and sorry yesterday i was so busy and my connexion gone thats why i did not wrote this news yesterday..so i'm sure that everyone will get a call and i wish everybody good luck..

samy12

Apr 13, 2009
hello good luck my friend

but just i wanna know what they exactly when rabat recived your aplication did they let right your intrview come and see what you need or they stady your aplication and let it right the day of interview thank you just i want to know how work

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hi samy 12,
when rabat recieved my application they process it and if they need so more proofs they call you to bring it to them but if they need just some papers that already expired like police cheaq they ask you to bring that with you in the interveiw,thats all what i know right now ,i hope iam helping with this explanation!!!
rjessome you will get the call so soon and tell your husband to let the phone open next week ,you may get the call next week,i hope so ..good luck to everybody,my fingers are crossed with everyones,thanks for your support friends and your wishes..

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Did anyone update their phone numbers with CIC or VISA office since cells start with an extra 6 now, and house phones with a extra 5?

paixpeace

Mar 17, 2008
plz if anyone knows how they do for interview and what question i have to answer plz post them .

ramadan mobarak said

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
paixpeace,
the questions of interveiw that you need ,it's already posted on this board ,just search and you will find it ..

houssin

Sep 5, 2009
Hello,

I am planning on marrying in morocco in november. I am wondering if anyone can give me information. I can only take 2 weeks from work to go. Will this be enough time to get papers finished and get married? I would apreciate any help anyone can give me.
Thank you in advance.
Amy

M

med

hi houssin and welcome to the forum , concerning your intention to get married in morocco ; am afraid 2 weeks wont be enough ; if u can take three or four weeks it would be good ; you can do it in 2 weeks but you will be running the risk of not finishing the papers here , you know how moroccan administrations are and the redundancy by which they work if u search in this thread abt this you will find so much info . it took us 22 days to finish the papers ; you need to tell us abt your situation and if you are going to marry a canadian or or a moroccan and what city you will do it here in morocco ; we have a network of connection in some cities here in morocco and guys here will help guide you to what you can do , be careful its a hard complicated process and never underestimate it . so until you explain more abt your situation thats all we can say so far ; keep in touch
MED

M

med

goodluck for our friends ABDO and paixpeace our hearts are with you . i hope to both fo you all the best and plz keep us posted abt ur news thanks .
MED