+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
hi everybody , ramadan mobarak said .
friend med , its ok no problem
welcome gladiateur19 , take it easy and simple and keep strong .
good luck

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
gladiator 19: welcome to this forum ,and hope you will be lucky becouse really when it come to embassy its frustrated ,
anouarjacklyn:i miss you friend and i become not see you much in msn
myflower:what is going on with you,you seem mad in your last post?
hoffa:its wonderfull to be optimiste and stay strong becouse no one can know how many months the process will take,
rjessome:we are in the first day of septmeber and i have some emotions that i will pass the interveiw with your hubby
marlena:thanks so much for your support
med:when they start process your file?
lois lane:i hope your husband will get visa soon becouse i know that it take 3 months after the visa be approved when it come to the appeal.

M

med

hi abdo , rabat got my file on the 9th of february so in a week time it will be 7 months that my file is being there and still nothing from them i know its taking its normal processing period and am expecting them to contact me as soon as possioble i just hope that there will be no unexpected events from them
med

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
abdo12 said:
gladiator 19: welcome to this forum ,and hope you will be lucky becouse really when it come to embassy its frustrated ,
anouarjacklyn:i miss you friend and i become not see you much in msn
myflower:what is going on with you,you seem mad in your last post?
hoffa:its wonderfull to be optimiste and stay strong becouse no one can know how many months the process will take,
rjessome:we are in the first day of septmeber and i have some emotions that i will pass the interveiw with your hubby
marlena:thanks so much for your support
med:when they start process your file?
lois lane:i hope your husband will get visa soon becouse i know that it take 3 months after the visa be approved when it come to the appeal.

thank you very much brother,,and all of other members,,,you are really nice,,and i hope i will be useful too,so if i know anythign could help,i wont hesite,,,
mohamed

samy12

Apr 13, 2009
can i ask is no problem if my wife send our aplication directly to her friend in montreal and her friend send to Missisauga even my wife with me here in morocco or we must to apply from here because if we send to Missisauga it will note take more time . pls i need answer as soon as possible because she will come next week inchaAllah

M

med

hi samy . yes there is no problem if u gather ur file with ur wife and finish all the forms and proof u can send that to her friend in montreal and then this one send it to mississauga . i think you want to do this to save time which is the only explanation for it otherwise its better u work on ur file with ur wife while she is with u here and then she takes the whole package with her back to canada and send it to mississauga from her own place . anyway both ways are ok . goodluck
med

samy12

Apr 13, 2009
hi med

we will work in our fille together and then she will send all to her friend and this one will send it to mississauga. but my wife she will stay with me right have my PR. can we do that or apply here that what i want to know

did she much be in canada to apply there ?

or send it to mississauga even she is out

or she must to apply from the country where she .

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your wife is a citizen she can apply from overseas. However, the application STILL goes to Mississauga. She must also provide proof of her intention to re-settle in Canada if you are given PR.

samy12

Apr 13, 2009
thank you so much

but like what provide proof of her intention to re-settle in Canada . juste for example

sorry juste for understand more

thank you

M

med

what do they mean by proof of intention to settle in canada is provide papers that show that she has some sort of a property there like a house or anything or that she has a job offer there or any plan that she has for there .
med

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, could be something like having property, having arranged housing somehow, even a letter from relatives saying they can stay while they look for housing. A job offer, letter of being accepted to college, something like that.

samy12

Apr 13, 2009
thank you again

but what if we say we will rent apprt before we leave ?? like we send money to her friend and look about apprt for us

is very expancive to keep apprt of we are in morocco and by 550$ every month

then her friend she will find for us like before 2 weeks

thank you

i'm so sorry if i'm bothering you

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's no bother. You must have a plan of where you will stay when you get to Canada. If it's with friends or family, letters from those friends or family will be good. If either of you has a job offer, that will help as well. You just have to show them that you have a workable plan in place.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, very few people will rent an apartment at the start of sponsorship because it takes months to process. Sending money to a friend to look for apartments for you, well, you will not have an apartment at the time you apply but if you have a letter from the friend saying you have asked him to look for apartments for you closer to your move, that may help. Even if you can get some friend who is a property manager saying he will have an apartment available for your use when you arrive or you have a friend who runs a business who says he will hire one of you when you arrive. Every little bit helps.

paixpeace

Mar 17, 2008
rabat called me today and they were asking me to bring more proof Tuesday 8 about our relationship so i think they stared working on sponsoring file of december i think they called maybe because my medical thing will expired in 22 october i hope i will here good news i will let u know about everything and how was it .
another thing about what i wana ask you all do u think its for interview ??? if anyone know something plz let me know .

ps: prayer was answered thank you allah