+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring a spouse from Egypt

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
Ok so you are not too far. Drumondville is about 2 hours from here I think. I know your feeling concerning immigration. I feel the same also but I am very positive, I have the feeling my husband will be with me soon again. How many times did you go to Egypt? I was there last time in the summer until August 20 and I miss Egypt so much but most of all, I miss my husband like crazy. Let's keep in touch to see how our files are going in Cairo.

momya

Oct 18, 2009
hello misria,
I yes, we remain in contact on how to advance our records,
I'm waiting I am waiting, but it did not seem to finish.

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
momya said:
hello misria,
I yes, we remain in contact on how to advance our records,
I'm waiting I am waiting, but it did not seem to finish.
Good luck on the application :). I know Cowansville very well :-D. Lots of relatives in Lac Brome/Knowlton - please keep us posted on your application.

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
No Momya, I did not hear anything except they added the addresse of my husband in ecas on Monday. The same with my friend, her husband sent the passport and new criminal record about 2 weeks ago and they have not heard anything.

Give it time. Don't stress, everything is ok. I know it is so difficult to wait and wait and wait, but one day will be your turn.

Misria

magicblue

Jul 14, 2009
Hi..all is been long time since i was here...still waiting....finally went to MP"s office...and got some answers to how this interview was conducted...its should have taken 8 months to finalize this..but no...cause we met in unusal way.that is why they interviewed him.i also found out to.this lady...didnt ask the questions she was suppose to...and was byuss in this interview.. the things that were asked in interview was uncalled for..its like a man cant find happiness in older woman....i know this woman was wrong...if she wasnt why did she write me letter to say sorry for her words..my gain now....the MP office is contacting her..to find out why the delay....its either yes or no..why all this time...i just want my husband ....that is all.....i am fighting a battle cause so may abuse the system...i am so unhappy..and fighting so hard....i learned things here and used them..thanks all....wish you all the best..will update you when i can...

magicblue

Jul 14, 2009
hi...i have been trying to sponser my husband...to come to canada..for almost...2 years now...we did all the paperwork and cairo is slow..in making the result known...had to go to MP office..to get them to find out what is going to happen now...4 months since he had the interview..with no answer...they seem to have a hard time.that a young man can love a older woman...and we submitted so much paperwork to prove our relationship is real....we have realized...that alot of people abuse the system..so this is causing us much stress....we dont know our fate...we love a real love...so hopefully the MP office can get us info....its like a nightmare...i wish no one has to go through what we are going through...wishing you all the best....

magicblue

Jul 14, 2009
Hi...just wanted to update ...you all...i did go to my MP office....on monday....and well....i did get the answer there.. they called me...back after there reply from Cairo...yesterday........our sponsership was approved...i was told in the meeting our application should have taken only 8 months..but it took 18 months to know our fate.and i am so relieved told my husband the news last night....so there is a couple of steps to do.then he will get his visa...thanks to everyone for your info.that helped me..so much to get answers from a office..in Cairo...if you feel it takes you so long to get info.......go to the MP..they get the answers you need........good luck to all.and ther future endeveors...will update you soon...

momya

Oct 18, 2009
My dear Magicblues,
I wish you both courage and hope that your call will stand.
Hold tight and do not let go because if love is? it will triumph.
Write their emails and also ask for explanations.
Keep us informed as I am very concerned for you.

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
Hello Momya,

How is it going with your application? My husband got the knowledge or receipt by mail saying that they are working on his file and they sent him some kind of stickers with a code bar for if he needs to send anything to the embassy he has to put that on the enveloppe. I have a feeling that they will request his passport soon inshallah. Anyways, I am being very positive, everything is going great up till now. I hope I can overcome the tentation of not going to egypt before he gets here. Hehehehe!

Keep us up to date with the process.

mostafaswid08

Nov 5, 2009
Well Hello all i am just new to this issue and iam totaly confused in the •Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 0008 GENERIC] there is information about my family members i did them but no one is comeing to Canada with me so do i have to add thier photos ? and if yes what size ?
another Question in •Schedule 1 Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] about Eucation i dont remember my elemntry school name and do i have to attach other than my college Certeficate ?

in Africa [IMM 3912] in this guid i am so confused am i going to fill data on it or its just to show me ? and in that guied they ask if any of my family member held milltry serivce and if yes i have to say where and when and lots of data and yes i have 3 male brothers 2 of them are officers and one did milltry serivec but none of them is going with me so what to do plz reply me soon iam so lost in the middel of this ???
and again please what should i have attached with my forms i did most of it

birth certefcate translted and legalized

kash ahl

mostafaswid08

Nov 5, 2009
sorry i had to write again
kasf ahal translated and legalized
national id changed to married &translated in happy international center do i have to have stamps ?
divorce paper from my ex translated and legalized
police clearance translated and legalized from wezaret eladl
banck account in English to show my balance
letters from family and friends
college Cetrfecate translated from my universty and legalized
driving licens translated
milltry status translated from happy international center do i have to legalize it ?
plz guys any one tell me if i have any thing els missing !!!! ???

thanks alot fr any reply its so confusing !!!