+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring a spouse from Egypt

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
We are done!! Completely!! Hubby will get the passport tomorrow ! They called me just now, as they had tried to reach him, but could not. Alhumdulelah!!!

Ramandan KAREEEEEEEEEEEEEM to those who celebrate :).

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Rasha BIG GONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR HUBBY!!!! I'm so happy for you...

Ramadan Moubarak to you and your family!!!!

magicblue

Jul 14, 2009
well..its been almost....2 months since the interivew...my husband had with the embassy in cairo..and still we are sitting here...not knowing anything..we submitted so much more information....and to date..not letter to say if we live or die...is this normal for them...to take such a long period to say yes or no..i am at witts ends now...

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Contact your MP or get the CAIPS notes to know what is the status of your file. Either they think your relationship is genuine or not, your MP should be able to get this information from the Minister as well. How they deem your status will determine what happens next.

They very well could have deemed it genuine, and your spouse is undergoing background checks currently - hard to say. Best thing to do would be to ask for a status update from the MP as that should be given within a week. Caips can take 4-6 weeks to be received.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
I am back from vacation!
That was lots of fun!
Rasha congrats on getting the passport!
magicblue.. im sorry to hear about the delay.. rasha has given you some good advice.. do contact your MP and get CAIPS.. even if you have a lawyer involved it cant hurt to get involved. Perhaps it will give you some peace of mind!

magicblue

Jul 14, 2009
thanks for your concern..and your kind words...i guess i have no choice to do approach my MP in my area....i dont know what else to do at this point..and time...i wanted to thank you for all for your advice....i didnt know what to do next...but will take this into consideration..blessings to you all......

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
How is and where is everyone? Shou Ahkbarak?????????????????

[forgot to add my own news] My Hubby is wrapping up things in Egypt and ticket is booked, he will be here on Sept 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alhumdulelah!!!

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Guess it's quiet in the office these days? No idea.. or no one is bothering to write here anymore. We are leaving Sunday night :) See you guys when I get back online!

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
I thought you where landing Friday.. Ooops.. Well have a great flight back and I wish you all the luck and great life with your husband. Can't wait till it is our turn.

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Misria said:
I thought you where landing Friday.. Ooops.. Well have a great flight back and I wish you all the luck and great life with your husband. Can't wait till it is our turn.
Misria,

you must be new, and I missed welcoming you to our group :). My mom passed away, and I was away for a while....good luck in your application. Are you currently in Egypt or Canada?

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Rasha, I am sorry for your lost, she is in a better place now, God bless her soul...

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
Hello Rasha,

I am really sorry for your mother, may God rest her soul.

Yes I am quite new here. I am sponsoring my dear husband from Egypt and hope everything will go well. I was accepted to sponsor him July 3. I hope that the file will go well and that he will get his visa soon isa.

Papers send to missaussaga may 35
Papers returned for infos missing and sent back june 8
Accept in sponsoring July 3
No news up till now