+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring a spouse from Egypt

engmoody

Jan 9, 2010
Hi
I went through your posts and I was very exiting reading all of them and i learn a lot from your great experience, but :-[ unfortunately i could not find any similar case like the one i have, i will share with you my case may i will find some answers on my queries:
i am egyptian and i got married on july 2007, my wife is canadian (by birth) and she has not been there since her birth, she have got a canadian passport.
anyway, we are now living together in saudi arabia and we are planning to move to canada, but what making me confusing is she did not have got any job in canada and also there is no any tax record for her, so how could we apply for immigration? is there any way to get rid of that or to replace it.

on the other hand,her nationality is written egyptian with egyptian ID in our marriage certification , dose this coz any problems later on with the immigration process?

I hope i find some answear on the above qurise.

amibhi

Nov 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
05 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
05 Mar 2010
Passport Req..
01 Sep 10
VISA ISSUED...
07 Set 10
Hi,
This thread doesn't seem to have had any post in about a month and it is quite long. I've started a new one for Egypt. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-for-egypt-new-thread-t34185.0.html. Come on by and add yourself and participate. Thank you and good luck to all.

amibhi

Nov 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
05 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
05 Mar 2010
Passport Req..
01 Sep 10
VISA ISSUED...
07 Set 10
Hi engmoody,
I wish I could help you. I hope you got some help with your questions. Good luck.

Oct 15, 2008
Dear all the member of the group
Im the manager of " Happy International Translation office " which fayrouz told you about it.
I have the pleasure to reply all your questions about anything concerning the translation of the documents needed to immigration to Canada.
For any questions u can call me on my mobile 0129130430 or 0129130400 from 10 am to 6 pm every day.
Hope to help you in every thing you need
Yours Dalia

MS

Feb 19, 2010
Hi Ambihi
Congrats!! :D
We just had our status updated to in Process too... it seems we are sharing the same timeline... our application was received at Cairo Visa Office on Jan 23..
by the way ... have u received ur AOR yet?... I am just worried because our address in Cairo is in a new area... easy to get lost into... I fear it might get lost... could u please let us know when u receive the letter?!

Thanks!

moheb

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why didn't you get your papers translated at the ministry of justice?!

alt

Apr 28, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I am sponsering my wife, she received the letter from the Cairo embassy and the status in proccess since Feb 17 2010

i know this can be vary from case to case but how long do you think will it take? i noticed there are many people within the same time the, letter says approx 6 monthes but how that can be true

is anything can be done, thisvery frastrated just wait them and be in the hiddies like that

any help will be apprciated

Good luck to all
alt

Oct 15, 2008
congratulation rasha
plz tell mohamed 100000000000 mabrouk
hope that is happy in canada
plz tell him that we all r happy that he is with now & work in his field
yours dalia & marwa

Spritz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy International said:
Dear all the member of the group
Im the manager of " Happy International Translation office " which fayrouz told you about it.
I have the pleasure to reply all your questions about anything concerning the translation of the documents needed to immigration to Canada.
For any questions u can call me on my mobile 0129130430 or 0129130400 from 10 am to 6 pm every day.
Hope to help you in every thing you need
Yours Dalia
Hello,

I've seen you post a few thigns about translating a few documents for sponsorship for Egypt.
I'm not sure if you have any information on it or not... but I was wondering if you can help me... I can't get any information from CIC because the phone lines are always busy and it tells me to call back again.

I'm a Canadian citizen, my husbands Egyptian currently residing in Egypt while we wait to begin the process of sponsoring.

We were told to help prove our marriage and relationship is real we should have our families write letters saying how long we have been together and that I have lived with him before.
Do these letters need to be in English then translated in Arabic? My husband has absolutely no experience in Egypt with translating documents, he never had a reason to. So I was wondering.. if we write the letters .. can they be translated .. can they be made legal some how.. like an affidavid? I have to do the same thing in Canada.. to make it legal we write the letter in an affidavid by a notary? I'm not sure hwo to explain this to my husband... is there a way we can do this in Egypt?

and can we have his military excused certificate translated... as well as how much all of this would cost?

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2016 Sent passport on: 20-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Actually spiritz, this is a kinda old topic here, the best thing is u let ur husband translate the letters at happy international translation office, I've did that for my marriage certificate too as this place is authorized for translation by Canada,

Spritz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:mad: Oh wow! Really?!
I wonder how much easier my life woudl have been if I went to this place first for when we did translate our documents >_<... I was in Egypt, I didn't know that... so if he translates something it doesn't have to be stamped by the Canadian Embassey again?

Oh .. .and I'm sorry for bringing up an old topic.. I saw it.. and I noticed I was definately trying to figure out what to do for translating documents.. well he would.. it's way to excpensive here in Canada.
How much is it at Happy International in Egypt...? Is it cheaper or more excpencive then doing it the regular way?

Thank you so much ... very big help there Spirit-88

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2016 Sent passport on: 20-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
You're welcome, actually I can't remember the price because I've translated many papers there and my father in law did it for us, you can see at this page at the top there's a member called happy international, that's it, the phone numbers are written maybe u can contact them or send them a message to know any info, but actually there are some papers need to be legalized too from some ministries in Egypt like the birth certificate, u will find all these info at the beginning of this topic written by fairouzm telling u exactly what u should do in Egypt and how to get all these papers done, tell me if u need any help :)

Spritz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh wow.. thank you
Ya I.. am guessing its normal for the father in law to do everything... translate and legalize for couples :p
for some reason my father in law does everythign so .. I don't knwo the prices either which is harsh for me and my hubby

I found a site with .. some information.. not so useful... well it is... but, it has a list of what needs to be done.. its just.. some words are in English and mizd with the Arabic words.. so my head is... numb just thinking of translations and how... and what their talking about.. so I ll definately give this forum.. the... first page of it.. a look