+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring a spouse from Egypt

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
mmmmmmm I don't know if this is good news or not...

Minor update on E-cas. My husband's name is fixed (was missplled) so I hope that this means we are going to Recieve an AOR soon. :) and that the Cairo Office is looking at it finally. It is close to two months after we get approval from CIC. So I hope we hear good news soon!

poetresse

Mar 7, 2008
Hi,
Just reading on all the good news...:D
I wanted to thank you all who helped me out. I am only looking at the kit now and will soon be sending a copy of it to my fiance so he can get started on some of it too.
Hope things are going well with everybody. I will keep you posted.
:)

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
That's great news fairouzm!!! After u click "in Process" what dose it say???? application received?.

Where happy to help any time poetresse!!

Good luck to all!!

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
looooooool Egypt 007

Wallah it is so funny to tell you what happened. It was processed when I left Egypt that what is says We started processing on April 22nd. Only. lol Things worked out after I left.

I am enjoying Canada sooooooo much! I don't even feel pregnant! :) So from March 6th to April 22nd. 3o2balkooooooo inshallah ya rab. :)

Fairouz

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
Tim Horton's is the same except for a minor problem lol. I guess my sugar taste have changed in Egypt. I don't like double double anymore. So I guess I will go back to single Sugar. lol. I also can't have much of it as coffee creats horriable pain when u are in ur last month of pregnancy (heart burn). I am not supoose to have coffee. I just have it anyways. I can't live without it.

I wish that they process our application fast. Everytime I am at Tim's I think oh my husband would of loved that bagel. lol I miss him so much.

Fairouz

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
loooool

ISA u ll be together soon.

Malo el shay abo 7aleeb 3ala 2ahwet gawaher , mafeesh a7la men keda except one problem, eno mafeehoosh sugar wala shay wala milk bardo lol

poetresse

Mar 7, 2008
I still have to get the Option C form...how do I get that. Do I have to go to their office and where exactly is that?
Gosh so much to do....lol

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
I didn't send the option C...because i didn't have one and told them i was overseas so i wont be able to get one anways... the only thing i gave them was my 2006 notice of assessment.. and i got approved.. so yeah.. hope this helps...

The reason they want that is to see if your on welfare or not.. so even if you don't give it to them they can still find it out but it just takes them longer..

Take care!

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
Hello Egypt 007!

You can actually get an option C printout for your 2006 if you filed taxes for 2006. an Option c printout is detailed version of your 2006 assesment.

Fairouz