+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP, ask me anything.

May 24, 2018
Hello,

I'm looking for a unskilled job oppurtuinty in canada. I know that i have to be there in canada for finding one. How i can get foriegn worker visa or unskilled visa . Since i do not have any qualifying education levels for any other catagories. What are the options available.

SLOWDEEP01

Oct 10, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Any questions/queries regarding SOWP and Express Entry? Just start typing!
My Questions is regarding Medical clearance.
How long does it takes for medical medical clearance for a work permit.
Is there a way to check online and see the steps that my documents are being process stage by stage?
I feel my agents are doing their Job but have some doubts they are not doing enough.

RonaBella

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Is there a way to check online and see the steps that my documents are being process stage by stage?
I feel my agents are doing their Job but have some doubts they are not doing enough.
When did you do your Medical Exam? I think we are on the same boat. I did mine last May 10 and called up the medical clinic and confirmed that they submitted my medical report to the embassy on May 15. It's been 2 weeks and 2 days now of waiting but still no update. My agency keeps on telling me to just wait and be more patient.

SLOWDEEP01

Oct 10, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I did mine on the 3 of April and it’s getting too late now.
Is there a way to check my file on line, because the agency got the credentials to track my profile but I don’t have.
And they seem to be corresponding with their lawyer in Canada.
I really need to know how it’s going myself, is there a way to connect on line and check?

RonaBella

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
I did mine on the 3 of April and it’s getting too late now.
Is there a way to check my file on line, because the agency got the credentials to track my profile but I don’t have.
And they seem to be corresponding with their lawyer in Canada.
I really need to know how it’s going myself, is there a way to connect on line and check?
I tried emailing the canadian embassy directly but they replied saying they will only send communication to the official email address that was written on our application, which is of the agency. The only way you can do it is ask the agency to email the canadian embassy for you for follow up regarding the status of your application. They usually reply within 3-5 days.

SLOWDEEP01

Oct 10, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I tried emailing the canadian embassy directly but they replied saying they will only send communication to the official email address that was written on our application, which is of the agency. The only way you can do it is ask the agency to email the canadian embassy for you for follow up regarding the status of your application. They usually reply within 3-5 days.
Thanks for input
What about checking on line.
Is there a way to check on line?

Sunny26

Apr 23, 2018
My visa application was refused yesterday. I got refusal letter and I think it's there mistake. Because my spouse is working under NOC B category. We provided job letter from her employer as well. But they refused because they are not satisfied that my spause works under NOC O A B category.
Please can you respond to this issue.
Thanks

Alfaz

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Dear All,

I am in a bit confusion right now. I am in canada with SOWP and my wife has a status of student right now. My wife has recently completed her graduation and awaiting a transcript from her college. As per rules, she can not work fulltime unless she applies for her PGWP. She also has a skilled job offer but right now she is not working as we are waiting for her transcript and then application to her PGWP.

My question is, Once we receive the transcript from her college, can we apply PGWP and SOWP together? Ofcourse we do not have 3 paystub ready because she can't work right now but we can start working on the day of PGWP application. Both of ours visas are expiring on July 30,2018.

Awaiting your valuable input.

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
Hello everyone,i was on a visitor visa and had converted my status to work permit,now how would i be able to call my son and wife here.
Please suggest

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Medicals are submitted by the hospital in almost a weeks time and cic generally takes about 7-10 days to update it in your cic profile if they are working on your application

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Dear All,

I am in a bit confusion right now. I am in canada with SOWP and my wife has a status of student right now. My wife has recently completed her graduation and awaiting a transcript from her college. As per rules, she can not work fulltime unless she applies for her PGWP. She also has a skilled job offer but right now she is not working as we are waiting for her transcript and then application to her PGWP.

My question is, Once we receive the transcript from her college, can we apply PGWP and SOWP together? Ofcourse we do not have 3 paystub ready because she can't work right now but we can start working on the day of PGWP application. Both of ours visas are expiring on July 30,2018.

Awaiting your valuable input.
Paystubs are required for provincial nomination. For pgwp you can go with the job offer too i believe. Check with cic helpline also

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hello everyone,i was on a visitor visa and had converted my status to work permit,now how would i be able to call my son and wife here.
Please suggest
Get a valid job first mate in category O, A or B then you can apply for your wife too. For your son you can aplly student visa

Reactions: amit84

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
My visa application was refused yesterday. I got refusal letter and I think it's there mistake. Because my spouse is working under NOC B category. We provided job letter from her employer as well. But they refused because they are not satisfied that my spause works under NOC O A B category.
Please can you respond to this issue.
Thanks
The job reference letter must have:
Job designation, roles and responsibilities clearly mentioned, job start date, hourly/monthly/weekly etc pay rate, signed and stamped by the business owner or HR and if possible the job NOC code on the letter too.
If your wife has provincial nomination also, provide that too