+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP, ask me anything.

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I tried emailing the canadian embassy directly but they replied saying they will only send communication to the official email address that was written on our application, which is of the agency. The only way you can do it is ask the agency to email the canadian embassy for you for follow up regarding the status of your application. They usually reply within 3-5 days.
Ask the agency to complete an authorization form to give you authorization on your file and send it to cic. You will get access to your apllication details

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
sir,

My husband's job is NOC c category:(:(:(
I cannot apply for SOWP ..What are the other options?
Ask you husband to switch his job. Is he in edmonton? May be i can refer if he has a bit of computer/technical background. Other than this, unless he is a PR or on student visa, chances for your apllication to get approved are not bright

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
hi gaurav
can you please guid me how to apply for a minor child application along with the SOWP application? what kind of application & what documents? i am in canada on study visa & my husband in india wants to apply for sowp. Kid is 6 year old, if we apply for kid's student visa do we need to show funds? is schooling free in primary school? do we need an acceptance letter from school?
Thanks
I dont have much idea about schooling in canada. You can check with the school here itself. As far as i feel, schooling would not be free for a person on WP. Rest please check with CIC helpline or the school/rec center

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hello sir,
Is it mandatory to have my husband a year of work experiance in canada for getting my sowp..?

He is working there in canada since 1 month and I want to apply for sowp.. Please guide me for the same. I am getting different answers from visa consultants..
Not mandatory to complete one year.

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi! I have an open work permit acquired as a dependent of a temporary worker here in canada. my husband's employer submitted an application of extension of our work permit. now, i also want to study. can i apply for study permit while our work permit extension application is ongoing?
You can apply for study permit anytime

naveeen

Jun 7, 2018
Any questions/queries regarding SOWP and Express Entry? Just start typing!
Hi my Name is naveen
at present we are in canada we would like to extend our visa since our study not yet completed
will take another 6 months to complete my study
now i would like to now what all the required documents and forms to extend study permit and my spouse open work permit
please suggest me how should i go through with this extension

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi my Name is naveen
at present we are in canada we would like to extend our visa since our study not yet completed
will take another 6 months to complete my study
now i would like to now what all the required documents and forms to extend study permit and my spouse open work permit
please suggest me how should i go through with this extension
Hi, contact the international student center of your college and ask them to provide you the letter for extending your study permit, as per for your wife, it depends on yohmur study permit

naveeen

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, contact the international student center of your college and ask them to provide you the letter for extending your study permit, as per for your wife, it depends on yohmur study permit
hi gaurav
thanks for reply we have already contacted them they gave us course enrolment letter
which we can use for visa extesion

naveeen

Jun 7, 2018
my question is
do we need to apply only one applicaction or need to apply separately?
can we do it ourself directly or do i need to hire an agent for this?
if i do this what are the required documents..?
do we need to write SOP for this again explaining we need 6 more months exension or not necessary?

Thanks

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
my question is
do we need to apply only one applicaction or need to apply separately?
can we do it ourself directly or do i need to hire an agent for this?
if i do this what are the required documents..?
do we need to write SOP for this again explaining we need 6 more months exension or not necessary?

Thanks
Mate your situation is a bit crucial, I would suggest you to hire an agent for this work. You do not have much options left.

SLOWDEEP01

Oct 10, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Medicals are submitted by the hospital in almost a weeks time and cic generally takes about 7-10 days to update it in your cic profile if they are working on your application
Thanks for the response. Medical’s has been successful and my consultant just ask me to give another bank certificate with appropriate funds in it and it should be address to the immigration officer in Abu Dhabi.
He told me of police clearance and going to the embassy for finger prints.
Is that the normal process for working visa to Canada?

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Thanks for the response. Medical’s has been successful and my consultant just ask me to give another bank certificate with appropriate funds in it and it should be address to the immigration officer in Abu Dhabi.
He told me of police clearance and going to the embassy for finger prints.
Is that the normal process for working visa to Canada?
yup

Dhaval90

Jun 13, 2018
Any questions/queries regarding SOWP and Express Entry? Just start typing!
hi, can you please help me out if u can it will be appreciated

I have applied for spouse open work permit by online 50 days ago from India

my agent has GCkey account and its already linked my application with GCKEY account when my agent submitted. but now I linked with my another GCkey account to see my application status.

do u have any idea it will be any effect to my application? Thank you very much if u can reply me.