App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Appear not to be true, someone on Trackitt has done some research and come to that conclusion.

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
NO NEED TO WORRY !!! SOMEBODY JUST WROTE FALSE INFORMATION TO SCARE US !

WE NEED TO WAIT FOR OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. IN PAST, CEC CAP NEVER REACHED.

HOW COME CIC MENTIONED THAT YOUR APPLICATION WAS RETURNED ON JANUARY 23 ? HE JUST SENT AN EMAIL INQUIRY..HOW COME CIC SAYS UR APPLICATION ????? CIC DOESN'T MATCH EMAIL ADDRESS ON RECEIVED APPLICATION AND SENT INQUIRY EMAIL, THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO MATCH EMAIL ADDRESS....

GUYSS....BELIEVE ME....JUST RELAX AND WAIT ...ALL OF APPLICANTS TILL DEC 31ST WILL FALL IN A CAP. CURRENTLY CIC MAY BUSY WITH OTHER STUFF AND THAT'S Y NOT CHARGING CC/DD/MO....

NEVER LOOSE HOPE !!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US !! DO NOT GIVE UP PLEASE

himonetwo

Sep 18, 2012
Don't Panic guys.. CIC cap was never over. All rumors.. I checked the cap in Dec last week and it was only 4700.. So remain cool. The guys who posted about the email is only spreading rumors ..

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, the danger of the CAP is not a rumour. The numbers posted on the CIC website only counted applications that had been accepted into processing where an AOR was issued. It did NOT count any of the applications in inventory still awaiting processing.

I know for a FACT that at least two CEC applications were returned to the representatives because they did not make it into the CAP. They were NOT assessed for any errors in the applications. Both of these applications were received by CIO Sydney on December 24th. This is NOT a rumour. I expect many more will receive their applications back in the coming weeks. Be prepared.

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
rjessome said:
Ok, the danger of the CAP is not a rumour. The numbers posted on the CIC website only counted applications that had been accepted into processing where an AOR was issued. It did NOT count any of the applications in inventory still awaiting processing.

I know for a FACT that at least two CEC applications were returned to the representatives because they did not make it into the CAP. They were NOT assessed for any errors in the applications. Both of these applications were received by CIO Sydney on December 24th. This is NOT a rumour. I expect many more will receive their applications back in the coming weeks. Be prepared.
There could be a posiblity that Dec 24th Application recieved applicants have recieved their applications recieved for NOC-A. But can please confirm are you also applciant and what your status?. Further there some confusion that October 23rd onwards not much movement and then your reporting on Dec 24th.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Instead of doing and worrying And speculating, i would still suggest some one call their local MP. They can figure it out right away, for all of us.
i tried calling my MP but no one picks up.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiransar said:
There could be a posiblity that Dec 24th Application recieved applicants have recieved their applications recieved for NOC-A. But can please confirm are you also applciant and what your status?. Further there some confusion that October 23rd onwards not much movement and then your reporting on Dec 24th.
I'm not an applicant. This is the work that I do. I'm just sharing information as it comes in. And unfortunately I have more bad news. Another representative has reported receiving more applications back today. These were applications received at CIO on December 5th.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
No need to worry about.

1) There is no official declaration from CIC by December month.

2) If they accepted your application then it is ultimately good sign.

3) Applicants can go to visit local MP and ask CIC to accept file in case they returned back even though, signed/accepted your applications.

I would says remove this thread. It is creating panic to other guys who are waiting for AOR and next process.

canada_CEC2410 said:
You are about to go for MP option. By chance did you know any info about oyur request

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
I have a question to the person who said "his/her friend" got a mail on the CIC cap being full.
If the cap is full then they dont open the application at all but simply send it back via post. Now, if your friend had asked them back in November on the status of the application and if they replied saying the cap is reached; then how did they know who was inquiring about the application without even opening it? If some one just mails them inquiring about an application they just dont reply without verifying with the passport number for identity verification. Dont tell me they would have opened every application and checked/verified who the applicant is and then replied! Also if u just say you applied on XYZ date they wouldnt simply reply without verifying as a wrong info from them would land them in trouble. Also they would reply about the details of the application ONLY to the email-id that is provided inside the application and not just reply to a mail inquiring about an application! Remember while applying you sign a document which says information be conveyed to the applicant via contact details provided by the applicant! Thats a legal document!

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Hariboy said:
I have a question to the person who said "his/her friend" got a mail on the CIC cap being full.
If the cap is full then they dont open the application at all but simply send it back via post. Now, if your friend had asked them back in November on the status of the application and if they replied saying the cap is reached; then how did they know who was inquiring about the application without even opening it? If some one just mails them inquiring about an application they just dont reply without verifying with the passport number for identity verification. Dont tell me they would have opened every application and checked/verified who the applicant is and then replied! Also if u just say you applied on XYZ date they wouldnt simply reply without verifying as a wrong info from them would land them in trouble. Also they would reply about the details of the application ONLY to the email-id that is provided inside the application and not just reply to a mail inquiring about an application! Remember while applying you sign a document which says information be conveyed to the applicant via contact details provided by the applicant! Thats a legal document!
Agree.
Moreover,
1)It is not clear WHY he inquired about his application when the time was nearly to charge his Credit Card. He had no reasons to worry and no reasons to send questions to CIC at this time.
2)I have not heard that it is even possible to inquire about status without having AOR and file number. He did not have it.
3)The email states that application was ALREADY returned to him on January 23. Today is January 28. Even the slowest and cheapest Canada Post delivery is already about to finish delivery to mailbox, but no one still has mails in their mailboxes.