+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled workers in Manitoba (MPNP) Forum 2017

Bmw007

Jan 11, 2018
Hello experts,

I submitted my MPNP in Jan,2018.

I just realized i have said yes to second official language. But the fact is I don’t know French.

Can someone tell me how can I resolve this problem.

Thanks

You should call MPNP regarding this before they asking you for proof of second language, however, I submitted full application to MPNP from draw 39, what is your status now mine is still received?

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Hello all!

Is there a way to apply for Manitoba PNP without having a close friend/relative?

I've created my profile and it shows an error since I do not have any family/relative/close friend living in Manitoba.
I heard they were opening new streams this year but I haven't seen anything on their website, maybe you could email them and ask.

kency

Feb 26, 2018
EOI Draw #40
Posted on February 1, 2018 by MPNP

MPNP under the Expression of Interest System

Draw #40 – January 31, 2018

SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 191
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 524
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 64 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 647
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 143 who have:
    • a close relative residing in Manitoba or past education or work experience in Manitoba;
    • at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list; and
    • a minimum language proficiency of CLB/NCLC 5 unless work experience is primarily in a regulated occupation (minimum CLB/NCLC 7) or a compulsory trade (CLB/NCLC 6).
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 605
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS – Express Entry Sub-stream
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 148 who have a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code, and at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 560
So I have a question about these thing
Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 143 who have:
  • a close relative residing in Manitoba or past education or work experience in Manitoba;
  • at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list; and
  • a minimum language proficiency of CLB/NCLC 5 unless work experience is primarily in a regulated occupation (minimum CLB/NCLC 7) or a compulsory trade (CLB/NCLC 6)
It's mean if im skilled workers overseas i should meet these requirement? I mean I have to have work or past education in Manitoba?

gagandeepkaur

Feb 26, 2018
Hello all!

Is there a way to apply for Manitoba PNP without having a close friend/relative?

I've created my profile and it shows an error since I do not have any family/relative/close friend living in Manitoba.
To my knowledge you must have relative or friend in manitoba otherwise you do not qualify

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
So I have a question about these thing
It's mean if im skilled workers overseas i should meet these requirement? I mean I have to have work or past education in Manitoba?
Not at all, read it carefully again and let me know if you need some help.

vazurrah

Feb 5, 2018
Inquiry re Settlement Funds:

I am able to comply with the required funds ($14000) and entered it in my assets.question is

1.Do I still declare my debts (credit cards 60k) because it will become lesser when the NET WORTH is computed in the interface.

2.Does the immigratipn officer investigate that much if I dont declare it.

vivek9731

Aug 29, 2016
Whatsapp group for people who received LAA recently.
Please share your number.

***Only for people who have received LAA.