+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled workers in Manitoba (MPNP) Forum 2017

PSGOD77

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
HI All,

I am filling my full application for MPNP. I select other in my relative details tab.(Brother in law) my sister's husband would be my supporter.
However when I click on Review and Submit tab,it shows my validation error on relative details tab. and says missing information.
I have sent an email to them,but no response as of now.

Could anyone guide me how to handle this case?

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
what was the lowest score last time for LAA for MPNP?
EOI Draw #40
Posted on February 1, 2018 by MPNP

MPNP under the Expression of Interest System

Draw #40 – January 31, 2018

SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 191
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 524
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 64 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 647
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 143 who have:
    • a close relative residing in Manitoba or past education or work experience in Manitoba;
    • at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list; and
    • a minimum language proficiency of CLB/NCLC 5 unless work experience is primarily in a regulated occupation (minimum CLB/NCLC 7) or a compulsory trade (CLB/NCLC 6).
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 605
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS – Express Entry Sub-stream
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 148 who have a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code, and at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 560

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
EOI Draw #40
Posted on February 1, 2018 by MPNP

MPNP under the Expression of Interest System

Draw #40 – January 31, 2018

SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 191
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 524
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 64 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 647
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 143 who have:
    • a close relative residing in Manitoba or past education or work experience in Manitoba;
    • at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list; and
    • a minimum language proficiency of CLB/NCLC 5 unless work experience is primarily in a regulated occupation (minimum CLB/NCLC 7) or a compulsory trade (CLB/NCLC 6).
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 605
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS – Express Entry Sub-stream
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 148 who have a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code, and at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 560

the only thing which is confusing me is how do i apply for Express entry from immigrate Manitoba website , there is no option for EE coming up, i applied for EOI-SW and no where it says Express entry, no option is coming up, and not sure how the *** people can get so much high score :(

zairaremea

Feb 3, 2018
Hi Just want to have an idea for manitoba or any immigrant application. Do we really need agent to have this process? Or we just need patience. Is it really complicated application to apply online. Please share your thoughts. Thansk!

kuldeepmaan1

Feb 7, 2018
hi anyone have idea regarding whether we have to submit paper application along with online application or is it sufficient to submit online application only. i got LOI already

kuldeepmaan1

Feb 7, 2018
HI All,

I am filling my full application for MPNP. I select other in my relative details tab.(Brother in law) my sister's husband would be my supporter.
However when I click on Review and Submit tab,it shows my validation error on relative details tab. and says missing information.
I have sent an email to them,but no response as of now.

Could anyone guide me how to handle this case?
i have same problem.

love91

Jan 28, 2018
Hello experts,

I submitted my MPNP in Jan,2018.

I just realized i have said yes to second official language. But the fact is I don’t know French.

Can someone tell me how can I resolve this problem.

Thanks

Raj_1627

Feb 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

My job title is in Manitoba “In Demand” list and I have generated my EOI but I haven’t received points for being in, In Demand List.
I just got a form in which it is stating that I am eligible for the MPNP.
I haven’t created my Express Entry profile because am waiting for my degrees evaluated and celpip result.

Please help.

Thanks

uthejsree

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hello all!

Is there a way to apply for Manitoba PNP without having a close friend/relative?

I've created my profile and it shows an error since I do not have any family/relative/close friend living in Manitoba.