+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled workers in Manitoba (MPNP) Forum 2017

phoenix31

May 27, 2018
Hi... I am looking forward to apply to MPNP Skilled Overseas Professionals category.
Engineering professional from Pakistan with 8 Yrs of experience.But I don't know anyone in Manitoba.
Anyone can support in getting connected to someone in Manitoba.thanks
Looking forward to your response.

phoenix31

May 27, 2018
Hi,
I am also looking forward to apply under skilled overseas category.Can you please suggest how can I connect to someone for Manitoba Support/Reference to get Adaptability points.

babfat2010

May 27, 2018
I am a student in a University in Quebec but my wife is working in Manitoba. She has worked for an employer for more than six months. I want to find out if her points will not be deducted if she applies for skilled workers in Manitoba. I am asking because I saw it that one can get negative points if an applicant or the spouse is a student in another province. But I want to know if this condition applies to both skilled workers in Manitoba and skilled workers oversea.

Bandla Ashok

Jul 12, 2017
I am a student in a University in Quebec but my wife is working in Manitoba. She has worked for an employer for more than six months. I want to find out if her points will not be deducted if she applies for skilled workers in Manitoba. I am asking because I saw it that one can get negative points if an applicant or the spouse is a student in another province. But I want to know if this condition applies to both skilled workers in Manitoba and skilled workers oversea.
Would like to know as well...

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
the only thing which is confusing me is how do i apply for Express entry from immigrate Manitoba website , there is no option for EE coming up, i applied for EOI-SW and no where it says Express entry, no option is coming up, and not sure how the *** people can get so much high score :(
MPNP will be the one to decide if you qualify for EE. All applications have to be done the same way i believe.

Berry71

Aug 13, 2017
Hi all
I too am applying for manitoba but do not have any relative or close friend in that province. How do I go about it since i heard its a mandatory requirement.
Somone earlier mentioned on this forum that there were changes expected any idea if they have been announced?

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
Whatsapp group for people who received LAA recently.
Please share your number.

***Only for people who have received LAA.
Please add 204 915 8765 rcvd laa may 11

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Hi there,
I am New member. I want to sponsor my niece. Can any senior member advise how to proceed? what will be the steps , I visit MPNP site but it’s confusing for me to understand or digest all information.

Any help will be appreciated

Thank you.
Are you in Manitoba? I suggest going to the MPNP office, they can explain the steps there. You can also call them but usually they can help more in person. Basically your niece has to do most of the process, all that you will need to do on your end is to fill out a form explaining how you know her and how you will support her settling down in Manitoba, based on her settlement plan. She is the one who will need to submit information about her occupation, work experience, etc., present IELTS score, and all that.

Reactions: jasonbedrex