Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
I have recently learnt that my case is in PIU. I am enrolled for SINPP. I used an agent and he did not disclose the facts for last two years! He always used to say that the file is in process!

Only now, i came to know that the file is in PIU. After learning the possible downside, I am really concerned that what information has he submitted on my behalf and where can it go wrong? Feeling helpless.
If U know that he didn't disclosed the facts for the last two years then why u agreed to proceed with him? Becuase as far as SINP and IRCC concern that ur representative us only acting on behalf of u and u ar the one who fill all the forms.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
O
I have recently learnt that my case is in PIU. I am enrolled for SINPP. I used an agent and he did not disclose the facts for last two years! He always used to say that the file is in process!

Only now, i came to know that the file is in PIU. After learning the possible downside, I am really concerned that what information has he submitted on my behalf and where can it go wrong? Feeling helpless.
rder cbsa notes with copy of ur file

ammandaar

Feb 26, 2023
If U know that he didn't disclosed the facts for the last two years then why u agreed to proceed with him? Becuase as far as SINP and IRCC concern that ur representative us only acting on behalf of u and u ar the one who fill all the forms.
yes, that's correct. Irony is that this is the fact. The consultant assures you of taking care of everything and collects money and then disappears.

Anyways, i need to look forward and know what need to be done.

After connecting SINP office last week, i learnt that my case has been referred to PIU long back

ammandaar

Feb 26, 2023
I received Determination Letter today citing the following key points:

On June x, 2022, a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) was sent to you outlining concerns regarding the authenticity and validity of your work experience with ABC co and concerns that you have received assistance (professionally or otherwise) in preparing and/or submitting your SINP.........Upon review of your response, I do not find it sufficient to dismiss our earlier concerns. Your response to our PFL did not address our concern with your work experience at......Your explanation does not dismiss our concern that you utilized the services of an undeclared immigration consultant in your SINP application. Investigation has revealed that numerous applications to the SINP contain multiple markers in the applications which suggests that a common individual was used in the submission of these applications...........your application has been deemed ineligible by the Program Integrity Unit and you are suspended from the use of the SINP for two (2) years. Please note that this suspension applies to any family members that are listed in your application and you are not eligible for a second review.........Information on any misrepresentation in your application may be shared with the (IRCC).....

i spoke to consultant as i was kept in dark for the receipt of PFL and also its submission by the consultant! Good that i contacted SINP office directly to state that i am not getting any response fromt he agency i hired....

....My concern now is to know the way forward.
a. SINP is closed for two years for me with no appeal
b. will it hurt my future cases in any other province or federal applications?
c. does it require me to disclose the rejection/suspension when i apply for any other canada visa/pr related application? Or this was a provinical case and no need for me to declare if i m making federal / other provincial application?
d. can i take some preventive steps? should i inform SINPP people the background and the facts to create a record that i was caught innocent and misled by an agency
e. should i present my case to some lawyer to find answers to the above points a to d? who is a right and reasonable lawyer for this case?
f. do i need to do anything else, at this moment?

Friends, please guide with your experience on any/all of the abvoe points.
thank you

Tsalzo

Apr 27, 2023
Good day, I am new to this platform, realized that my SINP application was sent to PIU for Review, and my application has been there for the past 4months.
I have thought through all the documents submitted and the information provided, and I'm not sure of any false documentation/information. I took the pain to ensure that every piece of information provided was/is true, yet I got a PIU review letter. I know this will be resolved in my favour, but the waiting time is unbearable.
Please, is there any Whatsapp group or forum for PIU cases? I will like to be added. Perhaps I'll learn from others' experiences.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Friends, please guide with your experience on any/all of the abvoe points.
a. SINP is closed for two years for me with no appeal.
b. will it hurt my future cases in any other province or federal applications? YES. You will have to disclose this transgression in any future immigration applications, anywhere in the world.
c. does it require me to disclose the rejection/suspension when i apply for any other canada visa/pr related application? Or this was a provinical case and no need for me to declare if i m making federal / other provincial application? YES. Failure to do so will result in a direct inadmissibility ban of 5 years from IRCC itself. They already know about it.
d. can i take some preventive steps? should i inform SINPP people the background and the facts to create a record that i was caught innocent and misled by an agency NO. They don't care. Nobody cares about your record because you have zero credibility (sorry).
e. should i present my case to some lawyer to find answers to the above points a to d? who is a right and reasonable lawyer for this case? I believe the law doesn't give you any recourse here. Besides, how much money do you have to fight this? Are you willing to sue SINP/Government of Saskatchewan? If not, don't bother.
f. do i need to do anything else, at this moment? No.

Last edited:

afifa.butt

Oct 6, 2022
Can someone tell what does they ask about employment satisfaction and how to respond and satisfy them in such regards?

afifa.butt

Oct 6, 2022
i submitted my application in OCTOBER 2017 and my file was moved to PIU. I received email after 2 months that my file is in PIU and will take indefinite time and if they have any concerns they will contact. They sent me email in October 2019 to clarify few concerns about my work experience and reply them in 7 days. I replied with explanation but unfortunately couldn't satisfy them and they sent me email Nov 2019 that my answer could not satisfy their concerns and i am suspended for 2 years using SINP program and file is PIU Ineligible.
Now i want to know if i am suspended of applying only in SINP or in Federal as well.......

Can you please guide me what exactly they asked youon your employment satisfaction and how did u responded them ?

afifa.butt

Oct 6, 2022
Have you got any letter regarding this??? because my case is also in piu since one year but no response. If you got any response then pl. clarifiy how many months after you got it and what they written. it will help all of us thoes are in piu. thanks
Hi, did u got any response

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Pls I need help here, I submitted my application July 2020, and I was asked for Additional Document which was submitted October 2020, I did get to here anything again but when I mailed them sometimes in 2021 I was told my case was referred to PIU, I don't even know what it meant then, but June 2022, I received an official mail also stating my Applications has be referred to PIU, that they are unable to disclose the reason for now. Til today I haven't heard from them. Pls what can possibly be wrong
PIU can mean anything that SINP officials belieive that your applicaiton is not complete/fraudulent etc. For most, it is because your education does not match your NOC. For some, it is because you counted work expereince before completing your education. Eg. doing the work of a NOC that requires a degree but had not completed degree. You picked the wrong NOC. I could go on.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I never knew what is wrong, my plan has been put on hold since 2020 I submitted this application, waiting for there reply
What additional documents did you provide. That will give an indication of why your file is in PIU. What is your NOC and degree?

Last edited: